Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Can trauma and near death awakens kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

deepakgidolia

India
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  09:39:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi I am Deepak gidolia from India

I have faced 3 near death experiences. They are very intense,Traumatic And paranoid.

In 2015 I am taking treatment of TB. And one day i started getting paranoid and i have been hospitalized in psychiatyr for psychosis.

Symptoms Are:

*Feeling of Extreme anxiety and out of control

*Feeling of going Insane.

*Extreme stress.

*Fear of death

*hot feeling on spine and pressure in head

*orgasm like feeling

*Feeling unknown smell (olfactory hallucination)

*Auditory hallucinations

*Intense hot energy circulating in my body.

*Paranoia

*Dizzy and palpitations.

*Insects crawling on my skin

*Head feels heavy

*Feeling like any energy attacking in my body. I can't handle that energy.

After treatment i was discharged from hospital. But all the symptoms are not gone away.

But now after 1 year i have started meditating.
I meditate verry deeply.
Now I feel strange energy spots on my backbone.
That energy spot starts travelling on upward direction from bottom of my spine.
When it is about to reach to skull i start becoming panic, I feel Intense heat and energy.
I feel that much energy that i can't handle It
I stop that energy to go into skull. I feel tingling and crawling sensation on my head, face, between eyebrow, on my stomach.
Feel dizzy and Anxiety.
Pressure in my head.

I am confused
Is this is kundalini energy?
Please tell me that my kundalini is awakened or about to awaken?
These are symptoms of kundalini?
If this is kundalini, tell me how to get rid of that hot energy or how to transfer it.
What to do if kundalini strikes because i dont have kundalini guru so that they can guide me.
Please tell me what to do if kundalini shakti strikes on my brain.
Please i am waiting for proper answer.
Help me..

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  01:41:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum. By your description, it seems to be kundalini at work. You need to reduce spiritual activity. Also, do lots of walking and other types of physical activity. If you intend to follow AYP, start off with say 10 minutes of meditation. After a month or 2, add spinal breathing which should help properly channel prana in your body.

Others will give you more suggestions. Welcome again.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  06:16:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Deepak

It sounds like kundalini. Lesson 69 of the meditation lessons might be helpful : http://www.aypsite.org/69.html. You said you "meditate deeply", and are very unstable and anxious, so Jusmail is right, you need to ground and stablize before any more spiritual practices. Once you have normalized then you can start mediating again, starting slowly and regularly.

The idea behind meditation is to access and become acclimated to your inner silence. Over time meditation purifies blocked channels and activates prana, the life force we all have in our bodies. This is what's referred to as ecstatic conductivity. The balance of inner silence and prana activation is what propels one toward a stable enlightenment. Right now you have the cart before the horse: your prana is raging before your body's nadis and channels can handle it. If you don't calm everything down first and then start accessing inner silence in a slow and methodical manner, you are in for very rough seas ahead.

Please take care and ground this energy immediately by forgoing spiritual practices and researching grounding methods that work for you (use this forum's search engine). Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2016 :  3:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good wisdom from Jusmail and Dogboy. I will supplement by saying:

Plug into the Earth. She will guide you, heal you, rejuvenate you, fortify you.

Touch a tree, walk barefoot, wade in a river or ocean or lake. Recognize that the Earth is one big body, from which your personal body extends.

Water plants, trim bushes, dig your hands into the dirt just to feel the soil on your skin. See what I'm saying? Also, on the same note, pay attention to what you are eating and drinking. Lots of water for hydration, and foods that make you feel a little heavy are good. Fruits and vegetables are also key.

It is the connectivity that saves and liberates us. To connect with stillness, to connect with the Earth Body...that is the way.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000