Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Self pleasuring, nom ejeculary orgasme,
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nature goodies

Congo, Democratic Republic of
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  08:40:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone
So a little background, im 25y man from israel. I do some meditation in my life and believe in the art of moving :) if its dancing, doing martial arts, or just playing soccer!

Lately ive got into tantra the subject very interests me, and ive start working on non ejeculary orgasme.
So ive been doing all pc exercises and it seems that my pc muscle is strong enough usually in sex i last about an hour or so.

Unfortunately when i try to pleasure my self and reach non ejeculary orgasme somthings goes wrong.
Most of time i try to keep my pc muscle relaxed, and when i feel im about to shoot i concentrate on my breathing, then when i get to the point of no return i press the muscle and try to feel the energy goes through me, but i dont realy feel nothing but the stress that i put on myself avoiding to shoot.
I dont ejeculated usually only small part of it comes out, the part that allready got up my pennis. So that way i think the pc muscle works great, also the timing is pretty good, i realy wait until the last second, even some of it comes out, and l can continue masterbating after, but no orgasme...

I feel if i press the muscle earlier nothing will happen.

Somebody experiencing similar things??
Another question, is it safe to msaterbate without cuming?

Tnx guys/ girls :)))

Edited by - Nature goodies on Sep 09 2016 08:43:34 AM

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2016 :  1:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Nature goodies

I'll let the guys comment on sexual experinces.
quote:
Originally posted by Nature goodies
is it safe to msaterbate without cuming?

It can take many years of dedicated practice before you can do semen retention safely. Always best to err on the side of caution. The consequences of practising advanced tantric methods before you are ready can be very serious.

I would advise you to read the AYP lessons for more information and advice.

Best wishes
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2016 :  6:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It sounds as if you are doing well with your practices and blocking ejaculation. Blocking is a last ditch attempt however, so it may be best to stop stimulation before it gets that far. While it is generally safe to stave off ejacultaion, if you are young it may be in your best interest to allow it occasionally as your body is geared toward procreation and the "sperm engine" is operating at its peak. Brahmacharya is a long term endeavor, so if you move six steps forward and one step back, you are still making good spiritual progress.

The goal behind brahmacharya is to tune your system to move your essence upward rather than outward. Eventually your system can do this automatically. Brahmacharya generates a lot of prana energy and this can be dangerous (as Blueraincoat notes) be dangerous if your system is not balancing this energy with the inner silence generated from a dedicated meditation practice, so be mindful of tantra practices.
Go to Top of Page

Nature goodies

Congo, Democratic Republic of
3 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2016 :  5:17:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tnx on the responses guys ill definitely do some reading...
And yes i am young so my body needs to release once and a while, im aiming myself to do this(release..) once a week not more, but i still have sex urges, and im currently without a girlfriend in a far third world country, so sex out of the question.
Can i still "entertain" my self without ejeculating?
And by the way i just finish reading" the power of this moment" i realy recommend it to everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2016 :  06:23:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Meditation provides inner silence to balance any prana activated by these tantra practices, so do not neglect meditation. You should also circulate prana with gentle pranayama so that energy does not pool in your head, and be aware of symptoms of overdoing yoga practices. Have you checked out the tantra lessons here? http://www.aypsite.org/TantraDirectory.html

Here is the lesson for handling kundalini overload http://www.aypsite.org/69.html

Take care and practice smartly!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2016 :  09:58:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nature goodies,

Good advice from everyone. It's very important to have a stable routine of twice daily sitting practices to compliment tantra. Deep meditation for inner silence and Spinal breathing for cleaning the channels.
AYP lessons start here- http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

Without adequate housecleaning, trying to raise the sexual energy can be inviting trouble. There are plenty of such posts floating around.

Once the nervous system is ready with sitting practices,then we can enjoy the rapturous/ecstatic energy. The same energy can turn into hell if it rises prematurely.

Wishing you the best.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000