Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Problem with self-pleasuring
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Lookfor

Argentina
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  4:47:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello everyone,

I've been trying to masturbate and get the contractions that occur at contractile-phase orgasm without ejaculating for about two weeks. The problem is that I masturbate for about 30 minutes and don't get this contractions, even tough it's a nice feeling. So I push things a little further (trying to reach a non.ejaculatory orgasm) and endup ejaculating. Is this normal? How long did it take you to master the technic? I've been reading The MultiOrgasmic Man by Mantak Chia and knowing that ejaculating meens loosing energy doesn't help very much.

Thanks!

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  9:57:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Lookfor, welcome.

Do you have a meditation practice? Tantra techniques work best when you have accessed your inner silence through a dedicated meditation practice. The idea is as your neurobiology purifies and your nadis open, your sexual energy begins channeling upward, and the need to release "outward" diminishes. You become hyper aware of prana freely traveling inside, and through gentle attention on it, and gentle intention to raise it up, you train your system to do this automatically. As a husband with a wife not into yoga, this is useful as I can have typical sexual relations with little or no loss.

A word of caution: practicing Mantak Chia's techniques without establishing inner silence first, or understanding how to properly encourage prana not to collect in the head, for instance, invites overloading and potential long term difficulties. If you don't have a meditation practice, AYP offers free lessons in both meditation and tantra in the links at the top of the page. It is best to prepare your neurobiology to handle the powerful prana you will be generating, you really don't want to be tripping circuit breakers and blowing fuses!
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  10:40:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dogboy...a budding tantric master! (Now if I can only follow in your footsteps and get my brahmacharya antenna tuned to that sublime, transcendental radio station).
Go to Top of Page

Lookfor

Argentina
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  10:47:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the reply dogboy,

To be honest I have only read Chia's book. It explains repiration techniques and exercises to strengthen the pc muscle. I will look into this webpage lessons. I'd like to know, if that's fine with you, if you have faced the same challenges as me, I really don't want to hurt myself so I don't know if I should keep on trying.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2016 :  10:47:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've never understood this dude Tantra stuff. I'm a female. I've always been able to" pull up" . Whole body stuff. What is everyone talking about?
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  1:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you meditate, and wish to train your sexual energy to aid in the purification process, then yes I would keep trying. Men are biologically wired for release as it propagates the species and feels terrific. But like a balloon that loses it air, we looks and feel less After the task of release. Lookfor, the idea to wrap your head around is that arousal is more useful spiritually and energetically than spending energy in a dramatic burst of pleasure. To enjoy arousal for its own sake is a learned technique and provides ongoing states of pleasure and bliss. AYP Tantra instructs you to shy away well before orgasm, to build a relationship with your aroused state over time, to remove orgasm as the end game. It sounds as you are dancing too close to the edge, and haven't bought into the idea mentally of forgoing release. You may consider keeping your hands away from the tip of your lingam altogether when aroused, and foster that state over many sessions, internally monitoring the internal flow of prana. I am now able to feel great pleasure in my higher chakras, well before the spasm of oncoming release.

That said, it is unnatural for men to forgo release indefinately, especially young men, so it's not like you are shunning ejaculation for good. I've always advocated to others in the forum fretting about ejaculation to occasionally release with devotional intent, whether solo or with a partner, and not to discard the semen, but to rub it into your skin with devotion to your ishta or beloved in your heart.

You didn't mention if you meditate or not; if not start there. This alone will set you up for success.

@Bodhi: no, I'm far from being a Tantra Master and all the attachments that label brings. My wife likes to know she can bring me to great heights in union, so I strive to demonstrate that she does. She has come around to the idea that she can release as she will, that our shared arousal trumps an orgasm for me. I allow occasional orgasm so as not to completely deprive her that "couple experience". As you know, I have had a prostatectomy and for five years now no longer have ejaculate (and don't miss it). Even though I am not losing energy via semen loss, the practice of staying in front of the contractions of orgasm remains, and I am amazed how pleasure now registers up and down the shushumna.

@Lalow, yes you females have a huge head start in Tantra over us males, most likely because your equipment is internal, and the circuitry factory installed. Us males, outwardly endowed, and wired to "spew forth", need to pay closer attention to this feminine ideal .

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2016 :  2:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

@Bodhi: no, I'm far from being a Tantra Master and all the attachments that label brings.

LOL. Spoken like a true AYP-er who has transcended identity. (Oops, I labeled you as an AYP-er. Forgive me! )

Seriously though, I'm glad you've found your groove, with or without a label. It's inspiring, especially in light of the compromise you have struck with your partner.
Go to Top of Page

Lookfor

Argentina
3 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2016 :  6:18:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, I do not maditate. It is really hard to find a proper way to star meditating. I got the book The New Meditation Handbook by Geshe Kelsang Gyatso, I will start there.

Thanks for the replys

Edited by - Lookfor on Jun 28 2016 6:20:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 29 2016 :  09:40:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Or you can start right here! Twenty minutes, twice a day: http://www.aypsite.org/10.html
Go to Top of Page

smudgefish

United Kingdom
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  08:54:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lookfor,

I have taught myself to have multiple non-ejaculatory orgasms. I'm still working on drawing the energy upwards, and I always have genital centered orgasms only (although they are VERY good).
It's not easy and does require some practice, and becasue it requires intense concentration on the pleasure spometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
The key is in the breathing and the concentration - pull the sexual energy upwards with each breath as you masturbate, so you trigger orgasm with the breath (you can feel it at the back of your nasal passage), and concentrate like mad on the sexual energy building and once it gets orgasmic concentrate even harder on that, particularly the energy building in the perineum/prostate.
Finally remember that these orgasms don't start suddenly like an ejaculatory orgasm. They come on slowly and you have to keep 'building' and concentrating into it, but they can last much longer, 20 minutes is not unusual, and they can become ecstatic as they build in intensity.
Good luck
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000