New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2017 :  07:41:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh how quick the mind can, change how it does it I willl never know. How I can go 1 day from not wanting to practice at all back to, I can't wait to do it again.

Maybe taking a couple days off or at least slowing down a lot for some days helped.

Edited by - JR8036 on Jan 16 2017 08:03:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2017 :  10:22:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What's going on is this inner silence? The more I meditate the less interested in music I get. Whenever I'm in my car I turn my radio off now more than ever. If it's on it seems to annoy me more than anything. The silence gives me pleasure!
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2017 :  11:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Over time you'll be cranking the music up, and feeling it thump waves of bliss throughout your bones
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2017 :  4:28:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The silence will swallow you until there is nothing left of "you"

quote:
Originally posted by JR8036

What's going on is this inner silence? The more I meditate the less interested in music I get. Whenever I'm in my car I turn my radio off now more than ever. If it's on it seems to annoy me more than anything. The silence gives me pleasure!

Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2017 :  11:10:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It makes me nervous everytime my body changes just like you guys say it will. When it's stable I'm fine. It's when it changes is when it gets me excited and or a bit nervous.
Go to Top of Page

JJJ

43 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2017 :  2:55:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
JR8036
Hi, This is my first post. I am Male 35 from Poland. I had kundalini awakening about 2 months ago. It is freightening very much, but now I have grounded myself a lot but I am sad and lost. I am writing to you and this topic, because your story is very similar to mine. The main problem is that I was never looking for this, I was social and loved my ego, so I don't know what to do now. I have a question to you- can you please in points list all the differences between what was when it started and what it is now ( i see it is like 6-7 months now)- I mean differences with your anxiety levels, and generally your attitude towards kundalini?

Edited by - JJJ on Feb 13 2017 3:01:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2017 :  9:36:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It just really depends. A lot of the time I feel fine and I can go about as a normal person. Whatever normal is now. Lol

As far as my attitude towards kundalini? That depends on my mood 1 day I am totally for it. Ask me the very next day and I can be totally against it. Your not the only one when you say you don't know what to do there are days even I don't have no clue of what is going on and some days I feel lost as well.

Hope that helped still feel like I'm a totall noob at this and have NFC what is up or down.

Edited by - JR8036 on Feb 15 2017 9:45:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2017 :  2:10:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One thing to keep in mind is that's not some foreign energy invading your system although it feels sometimes like it.
It is the energy of your own being which is awakening. So in the end it is a relationship with your own self.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2017 :  08:25:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm still having trouble finding a relationship with it. If it doesn't drive me crazy, the amount of dreams she throws at me will!! Just wish I can go back to the time back when I rarely could recall any dreams at all.

In the beginning it was interesting because it was totally new. But, now it is getting really really old.
(Just annoying at times) last night I had zero dreams so I'm thankful.
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2017 :  3:57:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah that's part of the purification process. The mother is clearing out your stored impressions in your nervous system which will be released mostly as dream scenarios.
Once this is finished there will be mostly dreamless sleep which is so relaxing. I feel really great after dreamless sleep.

quote:

I'm still having trouble finding a relationship with it. If it doesn't drive me crazy, the amount of dreams she throws at me will!! Just wish I can go back to the time back when I rarely could recall any dreams at all.

In the beginning it was interesting because it was totally new. But, now it is getting really really old.
(Just annoying at times) last night I had zero dreams so I'm thankful.

Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2017 :  6:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yea, I can't wait for dreamless sleep. Hope I'm not far from it.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Mar 15 2017 :  9:32:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I remember several of you saying dreams are just scenery and I'm hoping this is still the case. About a week ago I had a dragon like creature fly at me and knock me on my back attacking me. I remember trying to fight it off of me but, before the fight was over I had switched to another dream. Fortunately I won't label this one a nightmare it puzzled me more than scaring me. The more I think about it the more it puzzles me.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2017 :  07:46:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One thing I have been thinking about. I drive a truck part time and spend the night in it. Seems like the vibrations of the engine running kind of drown out the actions of my k. Which in a way is kinda nice. I guess if she's strong enough she would overcome the vibration.

Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2017 :  07:06:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
whenever i sit nowadays my body starts to get numb. its not long after that and then my ears start to ring. i can easily distract myself during the day and the ringing goes away, but it doesn't matter because the very next time i sit the ringing comes right back and its starting to get annoying. is this something that i will have to get used to? or will it eventually go away?
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 01 2017 :  9:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A while back somebody asked me about k and I had said ask me 1 day I'd say I'm all in. Ask me the next day i might be against it. Some how someway something has changed over the past couple weeks. If you asked me today I'd say I'm all in, if you ask me tomorrow I'd still say I'm all in. Fact is I'd say I'm wishing it would happen sooner rather than later. Been thinking about it all last week and if you had asked me every single day I would say yes I'm in. I'll even go as far as say ask me next week, I'll bet you I'm gonna say I'm for it.

Wtf!?!? I would have never said all that a month ago. How is all this changing inside me!?
Go to Top of Page

JJJ

43 Posts

Posted - May 02 2017 :  09:32:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
JR8036, I am following your topic somehow ( probably because I treat this a little bit like a journal from beginning of the awakening and it is not so long it has started with you, so I am cheering on you). My started about 6 months ago but I grounded it totally and I am still bit afraid to start working with it. At some point I will have to start, because now I am impotent and feel anxiety deep inside. I feel also electricity at night and that's all. I am happy that you are all in- this gives me huge optimism. Can you let me know what daily spritual practisies you do , how long , how many times etc? and do you do other things because of kundalini daily? all the best:)
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 02 2017 :  2:07:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Honestly, I'm just trying to keep myself stable. Being all in is just a plus. I had no intention at all to push it I really didn't. Seems like it's moving ahead without my say so which isn't all that bad I think
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  6:06:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

whenever i sit nowadays my body starts to get numb. its not long after that and then my ears start to ring. i can easily distract myself during the day and the ringing goes away, but it doesn't matter because the very next time i sit the ringing comes right back and its starting to get annoying. is this something that i will have to get used to? or will it eventually go away?

For me the ringing never goes away. It varies in intensity and modulation so to speak.
Usually it's a very subtle high pitched ringing, but never annoying.

Edited by - jean on May 04 2017 7:45:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - May 04 2017 :  6:12:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's amazing isn't it?
Basically it is a complete makeover of the body/mind structure.
Give it a couple more years and you can't even remember who you used to be or thought you were.

quote:

A while back somebody asked me about k and I had said ask me 1 day I'd say I'm all in. Ask me the next day i might be against it. Some how someway something has changed over the past couple weeks. If you asked me today I'd say I'm all in, if you ask me tomorrow I'd still say I'm all in. Fact is I'd say I'm wishing it would happen sooner rather than later. Been thinking about it all last week and if you had asked me every single day I would say yes I'm in. I'll even go as far as say ask me next week, I'll bet you I'm gonna say I'm for it.

Wtf!?!? I would have never said all that a month ago. How is all this changing inside me!?

Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 06 2017 :  1:35:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm all ready amazed at how much has changed. I can't imagine what I will be like in a couple yrs.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 07 2017 :  09:26:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I thought I had enough silence that my brain woudn't trigger fear oh well guess i don't... sigh.

Last night was one of the worst. I was on a houseboat at a lake. Yeah I know good times right? For some reason I can remember being at the bar on the first floor, they were serving mixed drinks. I don't know what they were I remember asking but don't remember what it was. All I know is they tasted good and I was getting sloppy drunk. Then for some reason I decided to go up to the top floor. I had grabbed a lifejacket and wanted to jump in. I saw a couple friends allready in the lake and they were yelling at me to jump. For some reason I hesitated don't know why but I did. 2 seconds later I finally jumped. Right after I jumped it was like someone hit the pause button on life. Because, I was hanging in midair. I felt the falling sensation but I wasn't falling, I looked back at the boat and I was at the same level as the deck maybe about a foot higher. It felt like an eternity but, I started to panic and as soon as I did I started to fall. I got halfway down and I woke up. I felt my body in sleep paralysis. That part didn't bother me I had felt that before. I sat up and for some reason I could still feel that falling sensation even though I knew I was awake and sitting on my bed.

I had always loved going to lakes but, now I'm not so sure about it. Kind of feel a bit weird about going to one now. Hope this dream didn't ruin that for me.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 15 2017 :  06:27:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One thing is for sure that being social really, really, really,really, helps. I was with extended family yesterday and I felt like a normal human most of the day. Many of you said being social works and now I believe myself it does. Bad thing is I'm not a social person. And unfortunately the light wasn't out less than a minute last night and I was quickly reminded what I have to deal with.
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 17 2017 :  03:08:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear JR8036,

I am going to go off the AYP tangent here and ask you - have you looked at Feng Shui? At the way energy flows through your bedroom and in particular position of your bed and your sleeping position? For example if you are sleeping with your head pointed North, you are more likely to have nightmares and lucid dreaming. I recommend you read up on it.

Sey

Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 18 2017 :  07:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I never bought on to that topic but my head does face east as of right now. Who knows. I'll look into that when I have time. Here lately my dreams have not been as clear as they once were. Yea if I just knew how to go lucid it would be fun but then again maybe not? Lol
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 19 2017 :  01:39:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I used to have profound dreams when I first started on the spiritual journey - I remember constantly dreaming of a large white owl for example - but that was just a phase. I got quite good at interpreting dreams because I was constantly looking up meanings of dream symbols. Then I went through the phase of being Aware while dreaming but that too was just a phase. It's all fun (or not, in the case of nightmares or entity attacks) but not to be taken too seriously - imo.

Sey
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000