is this kundalini? what do i do now?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 18

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  10:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Splendid. Follow the bliss. You got this.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  10:37:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Hm. Well, I think the wisdom will be well-received by JR. It definitely helped me shortly after I had a peak kundalini experience in 2010. The sooner we understand the purpose of kundalini, the better.

I deleted my post. It read kinda mean towards you. I didn't want that..

JR, you'll be fine. I understand your hesitation. You can get used to what you thought you couldn't. There's a way to balance out. I'm happy you are reading the lessons. Slowly, is self-pacing.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  10:43:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are fine don't worry about it. I forgive you especially with what we are dealing with. There is no reason to hold grudges.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  10:51:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Yeah, but I like your straightforwardness! That, too, was well-received.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  10:57:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just trying to do my best! If its possible..lol
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:00:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This board is awesome! I don't hold grudges. I just reread my post, and it sounded mean. I love Bodhi.

I am not dealing with much. I know it's kinda freaky. It's not always smooth, but you have the ability to get used to a bunch of stuff that previously captivated your attention. It'll become semi-normal.

I like this AYP system. It's modified to fit just about everyone, wherever they are.

Edited by - lalow33 on May 21 2016 11:11:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Yeah, but I like your straightforwardness! That, too, was well-received.

I'm trying to be a nice yogini.. I'll repost if you'd like it.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:09:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lol..what is normal? I am not sure I know what that means any more..lol
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:12:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I said semi- normal.
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I'll repost if you'd like it.

Let's keep it semi-mysterious and roll with the beautiful accident that is unfolding. No need to re-post.

quote:
Originally posted by JR8036

Bingo! That's definitely a symptom of purification and opening. To see the relativity of all perceptions is to be abiding in inner silence, as well as grounded in the Earth body...
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:22:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
lmao...omg you are something!

Edited by - JR8036 on May 21 2016 11:37:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 21 2016 :  11:48:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

I'll repost if you'd like it.

Let's keep it semi-mysterious and roll with the beautiful accident that is unfolding. No need to re-post.

quote:

Bingo! That's definitely a symptom of purification and opening. To see the relativity of all perceptions is to be abiding in inner silence, as well as grounded in the Earth body...

I'll wear my devil horns on this one. Lol
Read my other post. We got wings!
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 22 2016 :  12:02:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
both of you 2 made me laugh today glad i got to meet you guys!
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 23 2016 :  12:52:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Lalow said something I'd like to expand on: "You can get used to what you thought you couldn't." This is so true. In spontaneous kundalini awakening, we are purifying and opening on every level - physical, mental, emotional, spiritual. This is a process which takes time. It takes as long as it takes ... and usually we don't know how long that will be. The adjustment happens gradually, so that over time we become more skillful in handling the awakening .... Way more skillful than you may think possible!

Kundalini is an energy phenomenon and has rightly been called the energetic component of enlightenment. When people are caught off guard - they may or may not be intentionally on a spiritual path - and find themselves in the midst of spontaneous k awakening, it is oftentimes a HUGE SHOCK. Radical and bizarre things are happening to us which seemingly defy explanation, and may cause upheaval in our lives. Being patient, being willing to ride it out, relying primarily on personal intuition (Yogani always says 'the guru is in you') will help immensely.

Follow your heart and learn to listen to the wisdom inherent in the energy. We absolutely must learn to listen to it, to allow it to guide us. As long as we refuse to surrender to the awakening process, we will be causing ourselves unnecessary misery. Learn to listen and learn to effectively ground the energy. Grounding alone will probably eliminate at least half of the discomfort, and could well eliminate 99%.

We are in the process of building an incredibly powerful new skill. At first it may seem like an overwhelming challenge we'd rather not deal with. But as our skill advances, and we begin to take it in stride, the process takes on a new and exciting flavor. K energy equips us to be a great deal more skillful at living life, and giving us the courage and confidence to face ANY challenge that comes our way - no matter what it is. Truly a divine gift has made itself available to us. We have no choice but to use it and use it well.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 23 2016 :  2:08:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
@ Parvati

Ur description of a sspontanious wakening describes me perfectly. Ur last paragraph also describes me when it gets hard to deal with I want nothing of it which is me also. Which is kind of where I am at.

Edited by - JR8036 on May 23 2016 3:15:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 23 2016 :  6:08:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Parvati~
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - May 23 2016 :  6:15:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I want nothing of it which is me also.

My understanding of this is "I" and "me" dissolve at some point. Wanting nothing of it is the part on which you should reflect.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 23 2016 :  11:27:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am sure it will change the way I think. I Have not been involved in this that long. Have to give me time to learn all of this.

Let alone learning to live with it. At times I have been having trouble sleeping with it. And this time I don't think I have been dealing with birthing pangs, I don't think that is the problem.

I actually think it is the intensity of my energy increasing and I have not gotten used to it yet.

Edited by - JR8036 on May 25 2016 07:51:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - May 27 2016 :  05:51:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a nice quote from Dr.B.S.Goel:
quote:
Kundalini is very free- willed. She will purify you because the order has come from Her master,
Shiva: 'You take over this house and remake it. Destroy what is undesirable, and reconstruct which is desirable so that I can live in this.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 27 2016 :  07:32:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thank you jean that does make sense. I am starting to see signs of it changing in me. just like the past couple days the only thing I could think about was snakes! Here a snake, there a snake. The only thing I could think about was omg..this thing is really going through.

I hope they don't mean what I think they do.
Go to Top of Page

jean

Germany
107 Posts

Posted - May 27 2016 :  1:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes the snake is the classic symbol for the kundalini shakti.
She lets you know that she is with you :)
She appeared in my dreams as snake as well.

quote:

thank you jean that does make sense. I am starting to see signs of it changing in me. just like the past couple days the only thing I could think about was snakes! Here a snake, there a snake. The only thing I could think about was omg..this thing is really going through.

I hope they don't mean what I think they do.

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 27 2016 :  8:27:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wouldn't worry about meaning too, much. The snake thoughts will pass like everything else.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - May 27 2016 :  9:10:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hope so. They are not my favorite animal to look at.
Go to Top of Page

JR8036

USA
281 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2016 :  07:46:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A couple more new things. Could K be responsible for making my ears pop? especially in the morning right after I wake up? I have also noticed that I have been eating more than I normally do. I could chalk that up to not smoking anything no more I have heard of that.

One thing that makes me nervous is my job has some very expensive electronics. Is it true that somebody with an active k could fry electronics? The monitor that I was using yesterday froze. It normally works really good 95% of the time. That is the only piece of electronics I have noticed has went wrong. I guess I could mark it up to just a piece of electronics that has failed and not because of me because everything else that I have still works just fine.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2016 :  08:21:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

A couple more new things. Could K be responsible for making my ears pop? especially in the morning right after I wake up? I have also noticed that I have been eating more than I normally do. I could chalk that up to not smoking anything no more I have heard of that.

One thing that makes me nervous is my job has some very expensive electronics. Is it true that somebody with an active k could fry electronics? The monitor that I was using yesterday froze. It normally works really good 95% of the time. That is the only piece of electronics I have noticed has went wrong. I guess I could mark it up to just a piece of electronics that has failed and not because of me because everything else that I have still works just fine.

Hi JR806,

Some have experienced the electrical issue. Best not to chalk up everything to K. Just go about your normal life. Micro managing every symptom does not help. If it's a medical issue, get it checked up. If it is overload- self pace and ground. Eventually it's the merging of the spiritual with ordinary- there is no difference between the two.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 18 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000