Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 anyone got wisdom for my problem?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2016 :  11:18:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My problem is that I am being folowed everywhere by spirits. They refuse to tell anything about themselves. They can be friendly, neutral or my worst enemy (worst enemy 75% of the time). They say they are ''training'' me, but training me for what is unclear. They got me into trouble for making me do something i regret and i'm now diagnosed with schizophrenia... long story, PM me if you want to know it. I tried calling for help to the spirit realm but help won't come.

Here's a couple examples of what they do to brutalize me...

When they want to torture me, they usually send me a bad feeling(most frequently anger) that hurts to have around. They also amplify natural bad feeling like the feeling you have when you lose at a game and believe me, there are alot of occasions to feel bad. They are almost constantly trying to make me crazy in my head by telling me nonsense and forcefully making me believe it by using their spirit powers. They also molest me with their energy powers sometimes. They like to create dramas in my head. they can unsynchronize my hearing and memory to make understanding conversations difficult. this any many more ways that i couldn't remember. I am their victim for approximately 70% of my waking life, every days...

(i had something more to say but they removed it from my memory right before i started writing it... they do that alot too)

At least they can choose to be friendly sometimes like by making music sound beautiful, or by giving me an excellent mood. They can help by opening my energy body during my meditations.

got any wisdom that might help?

Edited by - AYPforum on May 04 2016 09:25:21 AM

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  08:03:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteroids1,

Sorry to hear about your difficulties. Take a look at this lesson. This may help. You need to focus on positive energies- Isthas- ascended masters. Listen to devotional songs. It's good you are getting professional help.

http://www.aypsite.org/421.html

P.S.- Kali or Dark Mother is a good Istha in your case. No dark entities can stand before her. She pours you with Love. You have to keep your heart open. This is only a suggestion.

Edited by - sunyata on Apr 27 2016 08:24:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  08:34:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteroids

What do you do to ground yourself?

Self-pacing is very, very important too. What does your yoga practice consist of at the moment? It seems you are very sensitive, so a little practice will go a long way. If you overdo will get problems like the ones you describe.

Sunyata makes a good point about asking help from your Ishta if you do have one.

Best wishes

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 27 2016 09:02:56 AM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  09:54:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteroids,

You have gotten excellent advise. I'd recommend you follow it.

Your own energy can feel strange, like you are being molested. I really do know what you mean with the being molested comment.

Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  1:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

Hi MrSteroids

What do you do to ground yourself?

Self-pacing is very, very important too. What does your yoga practice consist of at the moment? It seems you are very sensitive, so a little practice will go a long way. If you overdo will get problems like the ones you describe.

Sunyata makes a good point about asking help from your Ishta if you do have one.

Best wishes

I have a grounding technique that i developped myself, but i don't use it very frequently because i don't feel the need to use it. i also don't really meditate anymore, what i do is i spend time opening my energy veins, mostly in my legs, it takes alot of patience and delicacy and i love it
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  2:55:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, your technique isn't working for you. I'm not trying to be mean, but I'm more blunt than other members. Simple grounding, eating heavier foods will help. Self- pacing, either no practices or 5-10 minutes a day will help

Edited by - lalow33 on Apr 27 2016 4:32:17 PM
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  8:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So if i understood everyone, none of you actually believe that my spirits truly are spirits? I'm disappointed. Honestly, my headspace is silent and clean... mentioning that i'm diagnosed schizophrenic was a mistake... I'm not schizophrenic, they did a mistake while diagnosing me it... but the rest is part of the long story, again, PM me if you want to hear it

I also run and take walks everyday so that must help in form of grounding.

Let's play pretend game okay?

write your next post as if you actually believed me! *just playing silly*

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Apr 27 2016 9:00:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  10:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my crown opened early, one- sided! I believe you. I'm not poo- pooing you. I've seen all kinds of things. Not paying attention to it, grounding and doing 5-10 min of breath meditation is what I did. It helps. After a year or two, I'd highly recommend samyama.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  10:32:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What do these spirits look like? Are they three dimensional? Can they be touched?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  10:36:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteriods,

I believe that your spirits are truly spirits. I haven't had to deal with spirits bothering me personally for a very long time now, but my youngest daughter Akasha was being constantly bombarded with visitors, day and night and it was very bothersome for her. She calls them "the black buzzy guys." There are also "white buzzy guys" but they don't bother her and instead help her with the black buzzy guys.

I developed a technique of shielding for her that I used every night before she went to bed that made a pretty significant difference for her. I also took her to see my acupuncturist regularly who is *very* good at helping her... much better than I am. She has been mostly spirit free (as least bothersome ones) for about 4-6 months now, and it's very relieving. They would sometimes push her into a state of (what I would call) "unawareness" where she wasn't fully conscious and she would get stuck in a pattern of having to have everything in her room, including her sleeping sister and her bewildered parents, positioned exactly perfectly before she could lay down again. And once everything was "aligned" she would snap right out of it, lay down and pass right out. Now, she falls asleep mostly normally and I actually don't have to shield her as I've taught her how to shield herself.

I'm not sure if my technique would help you at all, but if you would like more details feel free to ask. Hope this clears up soon for you.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2016 :  11:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Kali or Dark Mother is a good Istha in your case. No dark entities can stand before her. She pours you with Love. You have to keep your heart open.

Yeah baby!!!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2016 :  08:47:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MrSteroids1
So if i understood everyone, none of you actually believe that my spirits truly are spirits?
I couldn't possibly claim to know everything that exists or doesn't exist, MrSteroids.

Running and walking are great for grounding. Also anything involving earth, vegetation, animals, people (and I mean in flesh, not on TV).

The other thing you need to develop is inner silence. A form of meditation - maybe a gentle one like breath awareness or passive awareness - could help. Careful self-pacing is a must since you seem to be quite sensitive. You have your own practice and it's not a technique I'm familiar with, so that's about as much as I can suggest.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 28 2016 09:20:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2016 :  10:11:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by MrSteroids1

So if i understood everyone, none of you actually believe that my spirits truly are spirits? I'm disappointed. Honestly, my headspace is silent and clean... mentioning that i'm diagnosed schizophrenic was a mistake... I'm not schizophrenic, they did a mistake while diagnosing me it... but the rest is part of the long story, again, PM me if you want to hear it

I also run and take walks everyday so that must help in form of grounding.

Let's play pretend game okay?

write your next post as if you actually believed me! *just playing silly*

Dear MrSteroids,

Sorry for taking so long to respond to this post, been very busy with work - including helping people who are bothered by spirits, demons, vivid imaginations and/or schizophrenia.

Folks here have already given you a lot of good advice re: self-pacing, grounding etc. and I agree with all of that.

Now, as to your question, do we believe that your spirits really are spirits?, IMO, FWIW, it's a moot point. What does "really" mean? You know, many people believe there are no such things as spirits, demons, gods, angels, or anything, that it's all in our head, not real. But, in my experience as a minister and a counselor, which includes going to peoples' houses to banish "demons" or assist "spirits" in crossing over, it's not like we can usually just say, "hey, it's not real," and then they automatically go away. Wouldn't that be convenient?! LOL.

While some people assert that "spirits" or "demons" are always and only a symptom of "mental illness" such as psychosis, others maintain the opposite, that "mental illness" is itself a manifestation of demons or spirits. It is also possible in theory for a person to suffer from a mental illness and be bothered by spirits. It could be argued that everything, i.e., our entire world, is a projection of our consciousness, or of the One Consciousness (as in yoga).

My own approach is not to worry about whether they are "real" or not, but rather, what if anything can we do about their annoying presence? What I like to do in these situations is to invoke the assistance of the archangels. This is along the same lines as what others suggested above, re: ishtas, Ma Kali (yes!), etc. The archangel Michael is particularly powerful and a great ally in battling dark forces of all kinds. They tremble before his authority. Are archangels "real"? Well, certainly they are at least as real as the demons or spirits plaguing you - right?! That's all we need to know.

Note, invoking the archangels is not an AYP method. But, the reason I like it is that it's classic, tried and true, used successfully by people for many years. Also, some people find that performing the ritual helps to focus the mind and get re-centered. It can be used even if you do not believe in the reality of external spirits or demons. It should work either way. If you are interested I will try to find a link describing the invocation of the archangels and email it to you.

Much Love.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2016 :  11:41:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx for the post Radhanari.

that may be a surprise since i haven't mentioned it, but I already have had experience dealing with archangel Michael, he made his appearance very clear in my imagination. I used to be able to call him at will, but i now cannot anymore and i'm not certain why...

Honestly, i think i shouldn't have asked for help at all and should have dealt with them myself. I now believe that they truly are training me, no pain no gain. They can be very annoying but they can also be very friendly, they have been kinder than usual too since i stopped calling for help in my head. I'll work through this by myself. Thanks every one for trying to help

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Apr 30 2016 03:27:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2016 :  06:13:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mr. Steroids,

It does sound as if you are struggling with a drug problem. Drug taking can weaken the auric field, making people more prone to being harassed by entities.

To move forward, the first step would be to stop taking drugs. Have you heard about AYP for Recovery? It is an AYP Yoga based recovery program to help people get off drugs.

Beyond that, you will need to strengthen yourself spiritually, which would mean taking up a yoga practice again. Lalow is right in that your grounding practice is not a grounding practice at all. It is actually a spiritual practice which will further aggravate the situation that you are in, especially when combined with drug use.

It could be time to re-evaluate the direction that you are taking in your life.

Wishing you all the best,

Christi
Go to Top of Page

fusions

Netherlands
18 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2016 :  08:48:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do not wish to sound cold but here is my perspective from love.

"My problem is that I am being folowed everywhere by spirits."
Your problem is that you define it as a problem.
If you chose to see that it may serve a purpose, that nothing happens by coincidence and that you can extract a positive effect from it you see it as a great opportunity or challenge.

"They got me into trouble for making me do something i regret and i'm now diagnosed with schizophrenia... long story, PM me if you want to know it. I tried calling for help to the spirit realm but help won't come."
They can be spirits, they can be extensions of your own consciousness, but ultimately this does not matter.
Diagnoses don't matter either, people are people, minds are minds. Psychiatry does not know what the mind is, the brain is or what consciousness and mental illness are. Shizophrenia is merely a label from our society for certain experiences and behavioral patterns .

"When they want to torture me, they usually send me a bad feeling(most frequently anger"
They don't do anything you don't agree to be affected by. They can mirror your own energy, which is why it may seem they amplify it but you are truly amplifying it. Once you transform your emotions and mental drama into peace and love they cannot affect you.
In fact, once you are more of light and love they will not be able to stand you, as your love becomes too much for them. The only reason they are around you now is because like attracts like, you operate on a fear based level and that is what attracted them in the first place.

"Life is hard for me... got any wisdom that might help?"
Yes, love yourself, love life and meditate. Stay in your awareness as loving still consciousness, observe your mental drama but don't engage, just love and be.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2016 :  1:50:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Mr. Steroids,

It does sound as if you are struggling with a drug problem. Drug taking can weaken the auric field, making people more prone to being harassed by entities.

To move forward, the first step would be to stop taking drugs. Have you heard about AYP for Recovery? It is an AYP Yoga based recovery program to help people get off drugs.

Beyond that, you will need to strengthen yourself spiritually, which would mean taking up a yoga practice again. Lalow is right in that your grounding practice is not a grounding practice at all. It is actually a spiritual practice which will further aggravate the situation that you are in, especially when combined with drug use.

It could be time to re-evaluate the direction that you are taking in your life.

Wishing you all the best,

Christi

I don't have a drug problem, the only drug i take is for my shamanism sessions and it not a pleasure drug, it it a drug to bring unstability in my psyche while staying clear minded, did you know that mental unstability is great for diving very deep in your psyche if you have the courage to face your fears? it's cannabis. and my inner strength is great, i can handle alot.

thx for trying to help anyway

Edited by - MrSteroids1 on Apr 30 2016 2:47:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2016 :  4:48:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Mr. Steroids,

Be very careful with cannabis. My experience with meeting people who smoke cannabis is that it weakens their etheric field over time.

As well as lesson 421 which was mentioned above, you may also find this lesson useful:

Lesson T73 - Possession and Sexual Exploitation

There are also a couple of lesson additions on the AYP Plus site which you may find helpful. This one:

Addition 421.3 - Entity Attack or Excessive Kundalini?

and the next one:

Addition 421.4 - "Spirit Guides" are Driving Me Crazy!

Best wishes,

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2016 :  5:07:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteroids,

Sometimes when you post on a message board, you may get advise that you don't like. Everyone has different perspectives.

Seriously, I can't phantom why you would be doing a practice that brings mental instability while spirits are messing with you. It is completely your choice. I suggest slowing down. There's a human/ nature world also. I feel that that is our place, our focus.
Go to Top of Page

MrSteroids1

Canada
72 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2016 :  7:08:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Mr. Steroids,

Be very careful with cannabis. My experience with meeting people who smoke cannabis is that it weakens their etheric field over time.

As well as lesson 421 which was mentioned above, you may also find this lesson useful:

Lesson T73 - Possession and Sexual Exploitation

There are also a couple of lesson additions on the AYP Plus site which you may find helpful. This one:

Addition 421.3 - Entity Attack or Excessive Kundalini?

and the next one:

Addition 421.4 - "Spirit Guides" are Driving Me Crazy!

Best wishes,

Christi

I don't have ayp plus and thanks for the warning, i'll be careful with my drug use.

and lalow33, they don't mess with me while im meditating. I just haven't told the whole story, so it's normal you don't get everything.

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - May 01 2016 :  5:47:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't get it at all. You are asking for help, but you are negating most of the recommendations. Can you try one?
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - May 02 2016 :  11:43:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MrSteroids

Will Power and Drug Use

I think Christi is accurate when he says canabis weakens the etheric field. What I would say, which is probably the same thing, is that canabis has a way of 'eroding ability to focus the will'. Obviously some are more sensitive than others, but this is potentially a very serious liability for all users.

The worst thing, imo, about any type of (unnecessary) drug use - both recreational and pharmaceutical (prescribed or over-the-counter) is drug dependency. Ideally, it is best to limit one's dependency to that which our physiology requires: pure water, good food, clean air, etc. Healing, in my opinion, should be as natural as possible, preferably with no debilitating side effects or addictive tendencies. When we become dependent on anything other than ourselves (and that which is required by our physiology), our common sense can be abandoned in favor of something I will call fantasy (for lack of a better word). Our ability to face reality diminishes and we gradually live, more and more, in a dream world.

Not saying the spirits you are dealing with are unreal, but rather that their influence should be minimized. Common sense is required; it is the antidote/ cure. There are abundant and diverse ways to cultivate common sense and these are only a few of them. We strengthen our will through the exercise of internal wisdom. Yogani says 'the guru is in you'; inherent wisdom resides within. All we need do is get in touch with it.

How to cultivate common sense:

1. The very first and most important advice: Develop a daily 'grounding routine' and stick with it. Suggestion is to spend A LOT of time in the sun and walking barefoot on dirt or grass in a peaceful environment outside. Yoga and/or Tai Chi may be helpful.

2. If possible, get off all drugs both recreational and pharmaceutical.

3. Eat a healthy diet consisting primarily of natural unprocessed food, read labels and avoid GMO (genetically modified).

4. Focus on pragmatism. Study the definition, as it is basically the same as exercising common sense. Look for role models who exemplify pragmatism, and listen to what they have to say.

5. Nurture someone or something - plant, animal, human ... all good.

Best wishes and peace on the spiritual path.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 02 2016 :  10:11:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Have you heard about AYP for Recovery? It is an AYP Yoga based recovery program to help people get off drugs.

Transforming Addiction. Trascending Suffering.

Mr. Steroids,

Even when used sacramentally or under the pretense of shamanism, the effect of cannabis and psychedelics is the same in the nervous system as when done with more leisurely or recreational intentions. Though we can cloak the activity of taking psychedelics with sophisticated ceremony and garb, such decorative gestures do not negate the artificial and detrimental impact that the molecule has on the nervous system.

Believe me, I've had some grandiose and beautiful experiences on psychedelics (which I have mentioned in my story on AYP for Recovery), but there was a big price to pay since it took a toll on my nervous system. There is a recovery period, no matter what. As Christi said, it does weaken the etheric field. I've had to heal and repair mine in recent years.

Fortunately, AYP fully satisfies the desire for transcendence, and artificially-induced habits can be dissolved and left behind in the wake of superior habits (like daily Deep Meditation, Pranayama, Samyama, karma yoga, bhakti, and utilizing what I have called the Dare to Dream formula, which is of Yogani's creation).

Godspeed.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 04 2016 :  09:25:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000