Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Astral Debris
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  06:26:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
is what I am calling this phenomena. Yesterday evening during my sitting, I went in deep and lost all external senses while remaining in a very Aware, expanded state. Then out of nowhere came this piece of rock, traveling fast, and hit me in the right eye. Ouch! That jolted me out of this deep state. This is not the first I have been jolted out of meditation by astral debris but last evening it was really pronounced. I thought I'd share it.

Sey

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  07:01:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  08:21:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sey,

You were probably not following the astral street signs. Same thing happens here but it's the body that jolts me out of it.. I'm sure the expanded state stays with you throughout the day.

Edited by - sunyata on Jan 07 2016 08:25:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  08:55:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened."

Probably a piece of Alderaan.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  08:58:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It could be your "divine lover", throwing pebbles at your window pane.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Jan 07 2016 :  10:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
It could be your "divine lover", throwing pebbles at your window pane.

Lol
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2016 :  04:27:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2016 :  3:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rocky purification! Tread lightly, lovey dovey.
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2016 :  5:19:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Reminds me of the time I was meditating in the woods and a bird pooped on my head..
Go to Top of Page

FakeYogi

India
100 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2016 :  04:01:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So, any explanation at all?
Go to Top of Page

joseph

117 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2016 :  2:58:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I had similar experiences of being jolted out and back into normal waking state. After a long meditation where there was a lot of blocked energy I lay on my bed to try and relax, I was very tense, started drifting off to sleep and heard a loud dog barking coming from inside my head. Made me jump! A few other times it was a scream. That was scary, and enough to make me cut back on practices and try to ground some.

Edited by - joseph on Feb 10 2016 3:06:50 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  04:35:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
- hearing conversations inside my head was a phase that came and went. Picking up on random thoughts that do not belong to me is a constant. Too often, I realize I am deep in thoughts that have nothing to do with me.

@Fakeyogi - No, no explanation at my end.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Chaz

USA
129 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  3:07:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sey,

This is something I have experienced as well. For me it felt like something was running into me at high speeds, and would do so repeatedly and almost violently. Never really could make out the exact form of it or anything. It often did happen during meditation and it was definitely startling. I learned to just let it happen since it was harmless, but it was still pretty freaky. Haven't experienced it lately *knocks on wood* but I would love to know any explanation for it.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000