New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2018 :  01:28:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely. Thank you for bring up the thread again.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2018 :  8:16:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah great,

It's nice to see what Jamie wrote on death. It's a nice thread.
Go to Top of Page

Yogabuzz108

United Kingdom
75 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2018 :  6:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well death is loss of awareness, so you can say that we experience death every night, we go to sleep and lose awareness, and we all know what that is like, we close our eyes, and we are gone, then in the morning we open them, and we are 'here' again, to know what happens between these two points is all a matter of awareness. Sleep is a deep state of relaxation; though spiritual practices we learn to remain aware as we move into ever increasing states of relaxation, this is how conscious sleep (the ability to maintain awareness as we pass into the deep state of relaxation that sleep provides) becomes available to us; physical death (death of the body) is a very deep state of relaxation, so deep in fact that we lose the body altogether, but, we need not lose awareness as we pass into this very deep state of relaxation. Breath is life, from the second we emerge from the womb, to the second we die, we breathe, the cessation of breath is (called) death (yet death is loss of awareness), though meditation we learn to maintain awareness as we move into the breathless state, and though skilful practice we learn to increase our time here (in the breathless state), and though this we start to be able to see that which lays beyond, that which lays beyond our normal realms of perception, it's all just a matter of turning our attention (energy) inwards (to look within), keep one eye ever present within. When we look outwardly, we are subject to the polarity of positive and negative (the world of fluctuation) there is a place within, where we can join the two polarities of positive and negative, when this happens, they cancel eachother out (equilibrium), we are neither this nor that, yet we are everything, we remain unaffected, unchangeable, unshakable, we move beyond the positive and the negative, we bring them both to a point of singularity.
Go to Top of Page

smileforme

USA
29 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2019 :  6:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Om Shanti! I never thought or worried about that or asked a question. But here is what I know and what I experienced. By just sending a vibration from where I live I have sent the blessing of samhadi experiences and my neighbor enjoyed it for over 4 months.

I just said to her Hi one morning and she is enjoying bliss and serenity. You name it pure samhadi. She is experiencing her true nature and she didn't even say hi to me she was in a deep silence and big smile.

When I see things like this, when I see people who have been lost yet again find their true nature, I don't ask about what will happen to me after death or what death is. I enjoy what I have in my hand right now. I enjoy life and I love life and that is what matters. Whatever I know it is because I have to know and I don't push it. It will just be the way I have to be. Be Still
Om Shanti!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000