Enlightenment Milestones
 Guru has revealed...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2015 :  2:01:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Guru has revealed my Solar Center is my vessal's stablizer and energy release valve. In high energy states like asana class, I have discovered the benefit of gentle attention at the solar center acts like a cauldron for the frenzied prana. My class is a Yin practice with a sustained holding of poses; the prana assists the strength required for this, and by breathing in and out from the solar center, the pranic load on my system is stabilized, possibly shared by others in the class(?). The solar center is also my gravitational center; this knowledge assists greatly in balance poses.

Guru has revealed that prana is equal parts energy and silence. Energy gets all the press and notice like the shouting traders on the stock exchange floor. Alone it is volatile, unstable. Guru has revealed, in highly energetic states I must open to the Inner Silence for balance and stability, and this attention instantly makes it so. Inner Silence is the space between the musical notes, and in conjunction with energy, a balance is born of the positive and the negative, the yin and the yang. This union transforms the viscous energy into a luscious bliss pudding.

Guru has revealed surrender is always found in the inquiry of its existance.

Fellow yogis, what has Guru Inyou revealed to you? How would you complete this sentence: Guru has revealed...

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2015 :  4:28:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
guru has revealed that i am a mere fragment and humility ,practice, patience,forgiveness of one self and others goes along way to peace i never thought possible but always held in my heart and that liberation lies in letting go of ones life and trusting and asking for strength in the times when love does not appear to be around
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2015 :  5:33:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds like a perfection concoction.

Guru has revealed...to climb the mountain, no matter how long it takes.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2015 :  6:06:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dogboy.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2015 :  10:21:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The guru has revealed that self-acceptance is the medium for healing.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2015 :  03:04:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guru has revealed that if I surrender we are one.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2015 :  4:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guru has revealed it's so much fun being a human- once realization dawns that we have access to the absolute anytime. We are part of the absolute. Smiling, helping someone is helping yourself or doing the opposite is the same. How beautiful is living with this.

Edited by - sunyata on Dec 20 2015 4:30:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2015 :  03:36:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree

Guru has revealed...to climb the mountain, no matter how long it takes.

I love this new style Simon says

Guru has revealed that there is no need to go to the mountain - the mountain will come to me.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2015 :  08:23:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Guru has revealed a simple smile, backed by ecstatic bliss, has as much raw power as a tsunami.

Edited by - Dogboy on Dec 21 2015 10:33:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2015 :  08:48:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by SeySorciere

...there is no need to go to the mountain - the mountain will come to me.

Agreed.

"Everyone knows that the woman is superior to the man..." --Yogani

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2015 :  12:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So many things has Guru revealed! Thank you friends

Guru has revealed that everything is already revealed, all it takes is being ready to listen.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000