Member Announcements - Events, Classes & Retreats
 greetings and question about ayp in australia
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

cav

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  11:15:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi all,

i have been practicing ayp yoga for approximately one year on and off, when i am practising i notice many positive changes in my body, mind, relationships and life more broadly. i really would like to thank yogani for this wonderful yoga system and everyone who posts on the forum for the advice and support.

i am posting because i am curious as to whether there are any active members on the forum from australia. i would love to see a retreat or something of the sorts in this neck of the woods. i have the drive to get something like this together if there are people willing and able to help. :)

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2015 :  10:50:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi cav, and welcome!

If you check the contacts list here, you will see we have one contact (Narayana) on the Gold Coast in Australia. If you would like to be added as a contact, send me an email from here.

Thanks and all the best!

The guru is in you.

PS: If you do a country sort on the member list and find Australia down the list, you will see quite a few forum members there.

Go to Top of Page

cav

Australia
2 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  8:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks yogani!

i've sent you an email with my details. :)
Go to Top of Page

sambo

Australia
35 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2015 :  11:28:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit sambo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey cav
My name is sam i have been practising AYP for about 6 years now and live in byron bay N.S.W. i have contact details linked in my profile. (: talk to you soon (:
Go to Top of Page

Nirguna

Australia
57 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2016 :  01:55:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi guys. Sorry for the late reply. I am based in Melbourne. Please let meknow of any AYP activities on this continent. Cheers :)
Go to Top of Page

Iris

1 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2016 :  01:17:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I am from Melbourne. It would be great to have an AYP meditation group over here. Please let me know whether you organise one.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000