AYPsite.org Forum
 Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 White coating on tongue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2015 :  04:33:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I've a white coating on all of my tongue I'm pretty sure it's a sign of candida. I stopped eating carbohydrates completely and feel much better (brain fog is gone), but coating is still there. The coating is very white at the back of the tongue, less of it at the front.

Any thoughts on how to remove it? I read about using salt on tongue and scraping, but it seems like fighting the symptom, not the cause.

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2015 :  06:43:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Microcosm,

This white coating on the tongue can be cause by several things. As you mentioned, it can be cause by candida, but it can also be caused by purification happening due to yoga practices.

If it is being caused by candida, then certainly an anti-candida diet can help. But if it is being caused by the process of spiritual purification, then there is nothing wrong and it is a good sign of progress.

If it is happening, it is important to remove the white coating every day, as part of your normal hygene routine. It is mentioned in lesson 313 on the AYP Plus site and also in the Diet, Shatkarmas and Amaroli book.

See also this forum post.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

orangesky

Germany
39 Posts

Posted - Aug 26 2015 :  12:25:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi microcosm,

it could be a sign that your stomach is not in a good shape. Maybe a sign of inflammation there because of too much acid in the stomach.

What helps is not eating late in the evening, less fat, less heated fat (chips, french fries and so on), less sugar. Plus more potatos and vegetables which naturally neutralize acid in the stomach.
Go to Top of Page

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2015 :  04:11:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi and orangesky.

I noticed when I don't eat sugar (or anything sweet) for few hours anger rises - there are many angry thoughts. They dissipate after I eat something sweet.

It's either my body that needs sugar, or candida. I don't know how to test it. I read that this might be a symptom of candida die off - it releases toxins that trigger anger when it doesn't have the sugar fuel to function.
Go to Top of Page

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2015 :  02:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anger was a result of vata-pitta imbalance. Sweet taste balances these two doshas. Other balancing foods have the same effect, so it wasn't candida
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000