Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Controlling cloud shape?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2015 :  10:10:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After I meditate and feel the energy after that when I see clouds in the sky then I see the shape of lord Ganesh in many clouds. .. I have also tried just randomly looking at the sky and then try to imagine something while looking at the cloud and the shape of the cloud some how slowly turns in that shape... I felt as if this could be some kind of art....... have u guys tried this and may be confirm that this is indeed possible...

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2015 :  10:41:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can't speak of cloud shaping, but I do believe that in seeking, you will find something, maybe not what you were looking for. In my younger years when I bought my first new car, a black VW GTI, suddenly I was seeing them everywhere
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2015 :  02:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Clouds are wonderful to look at after your meditation, I do that too, I sit for a window. They are never the same, I never tried to influence them, they are good as they are...a masterpiece of art.
Enjoy

Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2015 :  11:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Here is a book you might enjoy:

http://www.amazon.com/Illusions-Adv...ds=illusions
Go to Top of Page

Rachel

Canada
3 Posts

Posted - May 19 2016 :  08:31:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Rachel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice book....It all because of meditation
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000