AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Odin
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  02:18:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Yesterday was the second time in my life where I dream of a pagan God from the old days and when I wake up I read about the topic and I find the info about the God to be as I saw them in my dream

I had it yesterday and wednesday is the week day that's attributed to him...

I saw myself as a warrior wearing old clothes colored black as if made from the skin of animals... I was standing in the middle of a mountain that's filled with trees and green scenery but the sky was filled with winter clouds and it felt like it was almost getting dark. I was far from my group and alone... Then I saw an old blind man with a tall figure walking over a path near me... It felt like he had an animal that was accompanying him but I couldn't see it and he was leaning on a stick... He was wearing a black furry cloak. So I went and helped him out and took him under some roof... Then suddenly he revealed himself as the God Odin and told me that he was going to eat me but because I helped him out.. He was not going to anymore... And felt pleased at me and was smiling... Then I woke

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  04:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
a god of the old north we feel his presence today i am sure through our language and landscape .
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  09:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So did you get your lesson from this dream? It is easy to see from here but it is for you to tell.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  11:24:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
God is pleased with the way I am living my life even though i am outside the social norm This is what i've got and maybe Sri Odin will bless me with a boon later

What's your take on it.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  6:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Odin as we know is king of the Norse Gods, the "All Father" he is terrible in his wrath and unrelenting, having plucked out his own eye in search of wisdom.

There is no higher authority, and he is known to test.

No one likes to gaze upon old age and infirmity because it reminds us of our own mortality so there is an aversion in most people to dealing with the extreme elderly and the blind are a heavy burden to take on.

To be able to do so is a person whom is comfortable in their soul no matter what outer guise it may take or the vehicle it finds itself in.

To give charity to the old and infirmed when it would be easier not to get involved and who would be the wiser the old blind man? is the sign of a truly loving soul. This is you.

Ignorance and uncaring seek to devour all but those with whom unconditional love and charity have found a home in their heart.

You have done the right thing and your reward is life itself.

Congratulations I bow before thee.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2015 :  02:04:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You bow before yourself We only give or take from our own selves

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2015 :  10:28:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Indeed

Namaste

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

You bow before yourself We only give or take from our own selves

Namaste

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2015 :  1:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This beautiful dream lead me into reading this great book. This is a direct link... It's also available for free online in pdf format if you google for it.

Enjoy

Children of Odin:
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/2473.../24737-h.htm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000