AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 "How do you know Daddy?"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  9:44:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
...probably the best "externally stimulated" inquiry I've had in a while and it just keeps on giving!

Many thanks to the older of the household mini-gurus for this one!

Edited by - CarsonZi on Aug 11 2015 9:47:10 PM

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  11:30:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
kids say the darnedest things
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2015 :  11:59:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." --Yoda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  02:17:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ecdyonurus

Switzerland
479 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  06:00:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely - my son really is one of my yoga teachers.

When we have a fight he is alway the first one who says "let's make peace, we love each other". Is there a better way to practice yoga in daily life?
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  07:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i am sure my son was a prince in his last life he loves being served.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1506 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2015 :  08:06:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yep..How and Why? Questions throughout the day.. I love to see the answers that come out of me. Life is indeed a meditation.
Go to Top of Page

Beehive

USA
117 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2015 :  2:35:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My kids are in their 20's and it is still true that they are my best teachers! It really is wonderful. The spiritual/yoga foundation we share with them has had very deep rewards and has made parenting through the rough patches much easier.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000