Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Nepali
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  12:31:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
is the ayp book deep meditation available in Nepali as book form by that I mean paper thankyou

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  12:38:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not yet...I've been thinking about it. Do you speak the language?

Edited by - sunyata on Aug 01 2015 1:22:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  12:53:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  1:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi it is for my bansuri teacher his teaching of the flute really runs in parallel to my yoga learning ,enjoyment ,self pacing ,depth and beauty ,he is an ex Gurkha tough as they come but his heart is simple and maybe our meetings can benefit us both through the ayp teachings
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  2:01:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay.Nice to know you are learning basuri- it's melody transports you to heaven. I know an ex Gurkha who plays it amazingly as well. I introduced my Mom to AYP.
I've given her the Deep Meditation book and asked her to find a translator who is good in both langauges. I just don't want the teachings to be lost in translation. My Nepali is not very good. Not sure when she will be able to find someone, hopefully soon. He should be able to read English..correct? Why don't you give him the DM book or refer him to this website?

Edited by - sunyata on Aug 01 2015 2:05:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  2:43:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes sure enough his written English is good maybe in English is better thankyou
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  11:34:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Kumar,

This may or may not help your Bansuri teacher, but all of the ebooks, including Deep Meditation are available in Nepalese in read only mode on AYP Plus using Google Translate. Of course the translation is only as good as Google can manage which is certainly not 100%, but it is getting better all the time.

It is the closest we have to a real Nepali translation at the moment.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  12:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's a good point, Christi. Not sure how accurate it is,but then something is better than nothing.

P.S Christ- Your website says you've travelled to Nepal. Hope you enjoyed some Momos there.It's in close competition to yoga.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  5:24:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sunyata,

Yes, I remember the momos well. Amazing country, wonderful people.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  9:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
..Made them for dinner today.
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2015 :  5:23:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tej my bansuri teacher eats too many momos not enough yoga ,thankyou tristan not sure he will look onlne bot will buy him a copy in book form in english .blessings
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4371 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2015 :  6:00:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
my bansuri teacher eats too many momos not enough yoga

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2015 :  7:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL...I believe you, Kumar. But I don't blame him.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000