Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Bhuta shuddi Mantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Tempest

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  11:22:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, took shaktipat in absentia from Shri Anandi Ma and was given the Bhuta Shuddi mantra. Just wondered if any one has any experience with this mantra?

I feel that this mantra is more effective then the Ram mantra that I was also given, but the instructions seem to say that the Ram mantra is key

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2015 :  09:21:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Read another person's experiences here:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....hTerms=bhuta
Go to Top of Page

Tempest

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2015 :  09:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Jusmail, have read that thread. Tibetan Ice seemed to be doing a lot of practices and mixing and matching rather then sticking with one path
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2015 :  4:31:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tempest,
The Bhuta Shuddi mantra is a purification mantra to be used during japa. It is not used for meditation normally in the lineage of DhyanyogiMadhusudandasji who was Shri Ananda Ma's guru.
It is a prayer to Kundalini shakti to burn up the bodies impurities.It is very powerful and often sends me into samadhi very quickly.
The Ram mantra is for balancing the energies after using the Bhuta Shuddi and also for clearing the solar plexus chakra. It is a fire mantra.You should not reveal these mantras to ones who have not received shaktipat within the lineage.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

Tempest

United Kingdom
29 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2015 :  12:47:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dave,

I was hoping you would reply as I have read your posts but unable to message you directly due to having newly joined.

I have been having kriyas which started 2 years ago (muscle twitches in various parts of my body), soon after they started I took shaktipat from Shri Anandi Ma.

I don't feel any effect from the Ram mantra but according to the guidlines I was sent from Anadi ma, this is the key mantra for burning samskaras and clearing karma.

Howver when I did the bhuta shuddi (108 repetitions) for 10 days after getting initated, at times I felt a strong pleasurable sensation in my chest ?heart chakra which made me think think that the mantra was actually doing something.

Did it take you many repetitions of the bhuta shuddhi to get to the point where it sends you into samadhi?

To be honest, despite many repetitions of the ram mantra and meditation (focussing on the breath and third eye and listerning to Dhyanyogis mantrochar), I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere. Although I feel twitching in my muscles, I don't feel any happier or at peace. I was planning on doing 1 mala of the bhutshuddi mantra everyday long term, to see if this will speed up my progress. I would love to get that pleasurable feeling back in my chest, even if it was only temporary and present when repeating the mantra.

I was wondering whether to start spinal breathing and deep meditation as per Yogani or whther this will hinder my progress.

From my understanding Kundalini Maha Yoga is essentially a yoga of surrender, we let the kundalini do the purification but the mantras help speed up it progress.

Its just that I would love to feel happier, bliss or go into samadhi and am wondering how to achieve this
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2015 :  5:04:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Tempest,
The first time I used the bhuta shuddi I entered deep samadhi and drifted in and out to the point that it took me 3 hrs to do 1 mala. I still have similar experiences and often keep my eyes open to minimise this so I can complete anustan easier. I assume you are using the Ram mantra during anustan after the bhuta shuddi? 108 malas of Ram mantra after 1 mala of bhuta shuddi for 10 days.
You will need to be careful that you do not overload whatever your decisions. Spinal breathing in KMY is not done the same way as in AYP, the breath is drawn down from the crown to the root and not the other way round.The AYP method raises the Kundalini.You should use the Ram mantra for meditation as well as for japa.
I would also advise using the Divine Sound during your practices as it will give deeper levels of progress.Email me at riptiz@yahoo.co.uk for future correspondence.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000