AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Perineum muscles permamently "locked"
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  03:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My perineum muscles are permamently locked. I don't mean tense, they are contracted all the time. When I see something arousing sexually, I fell them involuntary easing a bit, but never completely. During sex, or masturbation it feels like I'm fighting against my body to reach orgasm. I feel like sexual energy can't flow, because it's blocked at this point.

After taking LSD, the block was gone and I was able to feel the sexual energy flowing unobstructed. Sex finally felt "right", like a continuous stream of pleasure instead of tiring fighting.

State of infatuation (beginning stage of being in love) also removes that block. Not so completely as LSD, but sexualy stimulation feels pleasant and not 'forced'.

Any thoughts on that? Is this an energy block? If so, how do I deal with it?

Edited by - microcosm on Aug 01 2015 03:50:30 AM

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2015 :  08:16:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wait a minute: the perineum is contacted all the time, except when aroused sexually, but during sex it's blocked again? Then you have sex under the influence of LSD and all is right again? Infatuation loosens the block?? On, off, on, off; sorry, I can't take this seriously.

Edited by - Dogboy on Aug 01 2015 08:17:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  02:36:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As I see in your other post, you are in the witness state. Could it be that you are to much observing all parts of the body. That you are a bit worried about blockages?
Grounding practices can help you, walking in nature, exercise, work that body out with asana practice for instance. After that lye down and do the bodyscan. Relax.
Go to Top of Page

microcosm

102 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  07:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm pushing the gas pedal too hard. Thanks both of you for pointing this out.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000