AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Reincarnation between Truth and Theory
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  03:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I know many have spoke on this topic. I see no difference between me and them no matter how holy or high or are considered now among legends they are... I speak this from my direct experience/seeing.

On the issue of reincarnation. There is no individuality that reincarnates... Because the individual is not existent. Nor is time for that matter.

What has always been and is and will be to put it in normal terms... Is an exchange or a reincarnation of samskaras... The samskaras within a certain manifestation are divided and distributed harmonicaly to this or that manifestation.

Sufies some time say that the light of a certain saint has passed on to a new one among the living... I share this as an example.

There is no existence yet there is an existence. I am not a big fan of delving into the dynamics of creation but felt I should share this point. There is no one who reincarnates. No matter how much the good or evil doer thinks he's making an effect... There is a balance in manifestation... In this whole Universe and it will never change. There are no ups or downs. Past of future. Just Being. For the one who has realized this... What is the nature of the urge to change the world.

May God fixate us in Truth I am paradoxical and I worship myself and ask of it... The more my samskaras are drawn inward the more I am established in who I really am. Just a reminder

The nature of samskaras is also of my nature

I am all yet I am not.

Namaste

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  09:52:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I hear you Ananda, but the truth is that before I experienced I did not understand and after experience I know it is not easy to talk this.....

I did some time yoga and went reading in Patanjali....
It was like an explosion inside me
I had direct experiences
Grateful am I to my teacher
nothing ever was the same

not that I understand all sutra's immediately
That took time and practice in silence
every now and then I read Patanjali
and every time I explore more
I wonder
will the knowledge
of truth
ever be complete
or is it
infinite
Namasté
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  12:27:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Ananda,

Such a lovely expression of truth..

quote:
Just Being. For the one who has realized this... What is the nature of the urge to change the world.

True.But at the same time, we take actions to help/change what may not be ideal in this human existence as well, in stillness without any judgements. I'm not trying to argue, just sharing.

Sunyata
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  12:34:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is complete dear There is saying in sufism about the enlightened (the complete human being.) I've heard my teacher also refer to such knowledge as well.

Much love to you
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  12:41:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Dear Ananda,

Such a lovely expression of truth..

quote:
Just Being. For the one who has realized this... What is the nature of the urge to change the world.

True.But at the same time, we take actions to help/change what may not be ideal in this human existence as well, in stillness without any judgements. I'm not trying to argue, just sharing.

Sunyata

I am on the same path as well... The contradiction is there though. You only help urself in the end

All good

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2015 :  6:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
True :).Namaste Ananda.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000