Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Kundalini induced Tachycardia?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Intuitiveone

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2015 :  5:20:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all I'm new here, but after looking it seemed like this was the best forum that could possibly give me some advice

First a few probably important points. I'm only 20 years old(turning 21 next week), I suffer from muscular dystrophy which is being treated with medical cannabis to prevent muscle cramps and allow me basic exercise to keep physically functional (I shouldn't be able to walk anymore but I can do that and so much more) and over the last 2 years I experimented respectfully and cautiously with psychedelics which I truly believe helped me through a depressive phase of my life due to my condition and the loss of my mother at and early age alongside introducing me to spiritual practice.

I was practicing basic meditation over the last year(15-20 minute sessions sitting cross-legged focusing on the breath (breathing completely normally) and the 3rd eye area). All was working out, I started to gain lots of self awareness and really started fixing deep rooted ego problems. I then began getting these strange energies in my spine and all over the nervous system, tickling sensations to be exact it seems I can focus on where the sensation is happening and it feels like incredibe healing in my spinal alignment and nervous system. Then one day it came on incredibly strong like a burning fire up my spine with this amazing feeling of bliss and since then I've been having textbook kundalini symptoms would I could manage without any problems and keeping my psyche completely calm which I took as a good sign as if I was making progress. However there is one nasty symptom that really bothers me, as of late I started suffering from an abnormally high heart rate constantly - 24/7, even when at rest. its much worse when I exert myself in any manner, scarily so, it's actually happening right now.

I went to multiple doctors including 1 of the best cardiologists and 1 of the best pulmanologists in the area, after their tests I checked out as abnormally healthy in my lungs and heart and they simply gave me anxiety meds which have no use in fixing anything.

Ive been completely clean of any substances for the last 2 months even dealing with my muscle cramps without the cannabis, have toned down my meditation practices, adopted a good diet, drank plenty of water, focused on stretching/very light exercise, faced multiple emotional problems head-on(and won) and invested a lot more time into both my hobbies and studies(finance). What can I do to tone down this excessive heart rate?

Also 2 new interesting symptoms popped up this week, I'm starting to get massive energy tremors between the solar plexis and heart chakra areas and I also had a incredibly vivid dream which was of me being bitten by a snake, I researched this as a sign that a massive self-tranformation is about to happen. Perhaps I must just push through this last phase, some proper reassurance would be most welcome, I trust my intuition, but this is a very intense process.

much love and thank you in advance for any advice given!

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2015 :  5:24:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2015 :  5:51:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you actually checked your pulse during one of these episodes? I ask because sometimes when a person is having energy rushes from prana/kundalini then a sort of 'tremor' can happen in the heart chakra area and it feels just like very high heart rate. That can in turn cause anxiety because of not knowing what it is and then the actual heart rate can increase from there. I would recommend reading the lessons on this site from the beginning and also search the forums for help with kundalini. Lots of experienced people here. Good luck. :)
Go to Top of Page

Intuitiveone

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  04:48:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is a possibility, however I've seen it pretty high on various machines/my own counting, but I have significant sinus arrythmia which is considered a really good thing by some(heart rate much higher breathing in than out) which doesn't help with the timing, maybe some reading on the heart chakra area is in order to finish the process there, thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Intuitiveone

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  07:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
p.s. It is possible that this is constantly happening without rest until its work in the heart area is complete right?
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  1:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Prana/kundalini can do a lot of running around in the body and not necessarily in a good way sometimes. I recommend reading the lessons so as to get a better understanding of what may be happening. Sounds like you need more grounding.
Go to Top of Page

Intuitiveone

South Africa
4 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  2:37:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay will read through the lessons over the next few days, you are most likely right on the lack of grounding, thanks for the response, will post back when I find something that calms it down.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000