AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 A Christian Hermit
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2015 :  02:39:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I would like to share this just to say that the christian tradition of mysticism is still alive. Many of us including myself might have searched in the christian tradition first for a saint or a sage to accompany but with no luck and have traveled far and wide to meet those from other traditions...

Funnily a few months back... When this thought almost came out of my head after years of looking... There he was I met him. A majestic figure with a childlike face and the beard of one of those sages of old... A true christian mystic... He walks bare foot and fasts everyday and doesn't eat anything but vegetibals and is allowed to eat sea food but never saw him do so....

When we first met... It was by a blessed coincidence... A friend of mine wanted to take a retreat... He was having problems with drug abuse so he wanted to go to a monestaty and relax.... And he spoke to me about it... So i encouraged him and said i'll tag along why not...

When we met with the brother monk... A fiery presence dawned on me... It engulfed me entirely and pure bliss hugged me and i remained at it's bosom for a time...

I won't go into much detail... All i could say is, i met a true mystic... All the telepathy stuff and teachings in dreams and little miracles ect ect happened with him... We met many times and we are still good friends but it's rare we meet now.... All i could say is after my time with him... What happened last was seeing the ocean of light and watching Jesus standing over it... And within that ocean His name Jesus was everywhere.. In every flicker of light.

Unfortunately i cannot write much more... I am being called... But have been wanting to share about him for a while now... He doesn't need publicity for he has much on his hand. This was just a heart sharing

Much love and namaste

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2015 :  7:11:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessings, share more when you can
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000