Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Seeing stars ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2015 :  02:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Some days ago, while i was meditating i got into a really deep and peaceful zone. I think i was meditating for about an hour. Generally, i do not meditate everyday. So, then i was meditating and then my focus went to the third eye and then i really could feel that if i focus in my third eye then i can actually see something like i see from the real two eyes. So then i started seeing stars like we see stars at night. So i was just curious if these stars are really the real physical stars in this universe and i am looking that from my third eye. Is this how third eye works?
This is just a curiosity kind of thing.

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2015 :  05:24:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by iseekbalance

Some days ago, while i was meditating i got into a really deep and peaceful zone. I think i was meditating for about an hour. Generally, i do not meditate everyday. So, then i was meditating and then my focus went to the third eye and then i really could feel that if i focus in my third eye then i can actually see something like i see from the real two eyes. So then i started seeing stars like we see stars at night. So i was just curious if these stars are really the real physical stars in this universe and i am looking that from my third eye. Is this how third eye works?
This is just a curiosity kind of thing.

Hi Iseekbalance,
Welcome to this forum!
One of the nice things that happens If you start with meditation, you will receive little miracles. Sometimes see the stars, colors, visions. In AYP it is called scenery, you can see it as a sign that you are on the road to your inner silence. Good things are happening!
Read the first lessons and give yourself a daily practice, It will become your path to your deepest self. Third eye or 6th chakra is your inner light, your inner wisdom, you will get more insight in who you really are.....
Best wishes with your practice!

Edited by - Charliedog on Jun 10 2015 05:29:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2015 :  07:35:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, and as Charliedog says, it's scenery. Sometimes I have moments when I find myself within different rooms in my own house. Everything looks identical and I can see my body very clearly. It's less dramatic than stars, but the same thing.
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2015 :  11:46:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
iseekbalance you can't go wrong trying to develop a meditation practice above all else like AYP suggests is best and not get caught up in experiences.

But when you want just basic info on creation nothing wrong with that so here's some:

http://www.yogananda.com.au/g/g_spiritual_eye.html

Edited by - BillinL.A. on Jun 10 2015 11:47:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

iseekbalance

USA
49 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2015 :  12:57:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the info guys..
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - Jun 10 2015 :  2:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Seeing the stars in a darkened space was The first sign that meditation was purifying my system. I doubt they are "true" stars, most likely just an ocular trick.

Edit: wording

Edited by - Dogboy on Jun 10 2015 2:58:23 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000