Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 are these signs of kundalini awekening?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2015 :  4:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have been recently in the kundalini practice...I have been retaining semen from last 2 months...doing meditation but not regularly... One day(not night) it was not time to sleep but i din't have any job to do so I laid on the bed thinking about something randomly n just about to go deep into sleep.. Suddenly someone woke me up by patting on my spine behind the abdomen i looked around but nobody was there so i slept again...this has continued..after some time again tapped me on my neck then after on head(felt like) shock. And next....behind my heart(from back) patted me. Exactly where the chakras are located.... I think I'm in the way. What is this and which level am I now? Can anybody tell me please......

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2015 :  9:13:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are right where you are supposed to be...keep practicing...
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2015 :  09:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you sir
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2015 :  12:39:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Which level? Your power level is likely over 9000!

Jokes aside, just keep practicing. Kundalini does odd things, and analyzing them doesn't help that much. If anything scary happens then the forum is here for you. But yeah, things are going well it looks like.
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2015 :  6:27:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes there can be some odd things just so you don't feel alone I will share that I have been awoken at night to the sound of someone knocking on a door right behind my head. This has also happened during the stillness while practicing AYP, and have been awoken being initiated by masters receiving their grace as they place there left hand behind my head and the right over my brow massaging both and they say there and kiss my cheeks.

So I understand all of this as the mind trying to put all of this Kundalini activity and openings into a rational every day type context, maybe thinking of it his way will relieve any anxiety or undue fascination you or someone else may get by reading these words.

Keep practicing and good job on the retention remember to self pace.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2015 :  9:09:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I have been retaining semen from last 2 months...doing meditation but not regularly... One day(not night) it was not time to sleep but i din't have any job to do so I laid on the bed thinking about something randomly n just about to go deep into sleep.. Suddenly someone woke me up by patting on my spine behind the abdomen i looked around but nobody was there so i slept again...this has continued..after some time again tapped me on my neck then after on head(felt like) shock. And next....behind my heart(from back) patted me. Exactly where the chakras are located.

The moments right before sleep are a threshold, perhaps you were between the consciousnesses. Plenty can happen there.
Go to Top of Page

kart12345

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2015 :  7:03:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by machart

You are right where you are supposed to be...keep practicing...

Hello sir, is that similar to the spinal or kundalini orgasms while having tantric sex??
Go to Top of Page

saurabh88

India
23 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2016 :  1:04:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what is that kundalini practice you are practicing?
Go to Top of Page

Student-of-life

Germany
16 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2016 :  10:32:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As you mentioned that you are not regularly meditating, it might be quite beneficial for your practices of celibacy to meditate every day. From what I've learned, it is important that the excess of energy is moved, for instance by practicing pranayama (as explained in the AYP system) during your meditation session.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000