Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 About breathing energy in head
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

sexy_saint

India
6 Posts

Posted - May 16 2015 :  6:31:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit sexy_saint's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
i m 18 year 6 month old i m doing meditation and pranayam from 5+ years.....i m experiencing spinal breathing from 4 years....its now n center of head .... when its entered my head...its goes to back of head then slowly between two eyes and its riese to littile above and above to top of the head its good feeling.....now i m doing these from 1 year i m still there....i dont know what is next....all thing i m doing from my own exprince i did not even knew about what is this....first its started from base of spine then its stoped at almost top of head ....its like chain connection between base of spine and top of head and between two eyes...i dont know what to do next....i did not self realized my self ..... and i m addicted to it also....!!!

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - May 16 2015 :  10:26:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  07:05:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello sexy_saint

It's good to hear about you dedication on the path of yoga.

quote:
Originally posted by sexy_saint
now i m doing these from 1 year i m still there

Maybe that is the crux of the matter - you are here.

What is it you are supposed to do here? Yogani talks about a life of service as the natural counterpart to spiritual practices. Otherwise spiritual pursuits can be empty and meaningless.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on May 17 2015 07:06:13 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  1:54:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
i dont know what to do next....i did not self realized my self ..... and i m addicted to it also....!!!

What to do? Continue your meditation in safe doses, be kind, and serve others. Surrender all expectations and question your addictions. This process isn't only about you; there are no guaranteed outcomes.

Edit: wording

Edited by - Dogboy on May 17 2015 1:55:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  5:22:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

i m 18 year 6 month old i m doing meditation and pranayam from 5+ years.....i m experiencing spinal breathing from 4 years....its now n center of head .... when its entered my head...its goes to back of head then slowly between two eyes and its riese to littile above and above to top of the head its good feeling.....now i m doing these from 1 year i m still there....i dont know what is next....all thing i m doing from my own exprince i did not even knew about what is this....first its started from base of spine then its stoped at almost top of head ....its like chain connection between base of spine and top of head and between two eyes...i dont know what to do next....i did not self realized my self ..... and i m addicted to it also....!!!

Hi Sexy Saint,

It sounds like you have come a long way with your yoga practice. This experience is caused by kundalini reaching the crown chakra. As you say, the experience can be very enjoyable and even addictive. The connection between the root and the higher chakras (third eye and crown) is a naturally ecstatic one at this stage in the awakening. But it is not the end of the journey as you have noticed, so the question naturally arises, what is next?

The next stage on the path is to continue with Spinal Breathing Pranayama and meditation and to begin to test to see if you are ready to begin direct crown chakra practices. The guidelines for doing this are given in lessons 198 and 199.

It sounds like you already meet the pre-requisites for targeted crown chakra practices. It is a very beautiful stage in the journey and very blissful.

If you have not done so already I would also recommend beginning self inquiry practices. This is discussed in the Self Inquiry book and also in various lessons such as this one:

Self inquiry: from inspiration to realization

Once the crown is beginning to dissolve, the next stage will be the path back down to the heart, bringing about divine love and unity.

Good things are happening.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

sexy_saint

India
6 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  5:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit sexy_saint's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks all for replay....i caN feel that energy in my head between two eyes to forehead and top of head 24x7 awesome tingling and when I get sexual thoughts it's becam More strong...i m just waiting for self-realization it's my only aim in my life.....!!. Unknowing I was doing pranayam correctly lol and crown meditation too I don't someone was inside me was telling me to do this and this.... And crown chakra meditation really awesome cold air around head and feeling of water drop wow can't explain but I don't know I think something I m missing that why I m not getting self realization yet.....btw thanks God for these feelings love u

Edited by - sexy_saint on May 17 2015 5:44:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2201 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  5:47:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are still young, with nothing but time before you! You can't pull the seedling from the seed.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - May 17 2015 :  6:23:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

thanks all for replay....i caN feel that energy in my head between two eyes to forehead and top of head 24x7 awesome tingling and when I get sexual thoughts it's becam More strong...i m just waiting for self-realization it's my only aim in my life.....!!. Unknowing I was doing pranayam correctly lol and crown meditation too I don't someone was inside me was telling me to do this and this.... And crown chakra meditation really awesome cold air around head and feeling of water drop wow can't explain but I don't know I think something I m missing that why I m not getting self realization yet.....btw thanks God for these feelings love u

Hi Sexy Saint,

The feeling of the water drop in the crown is amrita (nectar) being produced. It can be quite intoxicating, but as you say, it is not self-realization. It is however a stage on the path to self-realization and is something to be cultivated and nurtured through practices. It has a lot to do with sex, as it is the manifestation of sexual essences in the higher centres, especially the crown, third eye and bindu chakras.

See this article, and this podcast on Amrita.

Both amrita and kundalini have a strong relationship with sexuality and sexual thought and at this stage, as you have noticed, there is a very direct connection.

For self-realization other practices are needed in addition to what you have been doing so far, as per my post above.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - May 18 2015 :  07:01:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear SS,

I would recommend that you read the AYP lessons to give you perspective on what is happening to you and teach you good self-pacing /grounding options. It is important at this stage to gain understanding (and Wisdom!), I believe.

Sey
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 19 2015 :  11:37:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear SS,

Thank you for sharing your experience of rising kundalini to the crown chakra. Your experience is very beautiful and touching.

On the path to self-realization, there are three milestones:
1. The cultivation of awareness/witness/silence/stillness/ your Ishavara, coming with feelings of joy, hapiness, bliss, peace;
2. The awakening of Kundalini, and rising it to the crown, experienced as extatic conductivity in the body;
3. The experience of unity, enlightment, omnipresence, when the two components - the stillness and the Kundalini, or Shiva and Shakti - come together.

Read Yogani's lesson 35 for a more complete description of these stages:

http://www.aypsite.org/35.html

For many people in the western culture, the first experiences of the path are those of awareness, the witness, the stillness. For other people, like yourself, the first experiences are related to Kundalini awakening. In fact, you describe a classical ascension of Kundallini to the crown. No matter what the first experiences are, we all have eventually to cultivate both the Divine and Kundalini, Shiva and Shakti, before we get to their unity in self-realization.

You may want to continue your meditation practices, to cultivate the witness, the stillness, the Divine. As you progress, you will go deeper and deeper inside, and you will have insights/understandings of the way the mind functions, the relationship body-mind-Self, the nature of being, and so on. If you read the AYP lessons, you will get a good understanding of what you need to do.

As Christi mentioned, self-inquiry is a great technique in the third stage, to bring Shiva and Shakti together. Also, samyama is an amazing way to progress.

You are well on your way to the Divine home! Keep up with your practice!

Edited by - Blanche on May 19 2015 11:48:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - May 20 2015 :  02:38:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice description, Blanche.
Go to Top of Page

sexy_saint

India
6 Posts

Posted - May 20 2015 :  03:58:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit sexy_saint's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanku sirs for ur helps :) i rad about that XD thanks for link........and i have 1 more qustion about sexual thaught i know its my age symptoms but i m in spiritiual path i should controlled these things because its some time makes orgasm....is it bad for my spiritual path? some time i controlled it sometime not....i want to learn and i want to know ..!!!
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  05:47:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

thanku sirs for ur helps :) i rad about that XD thanks for link........and i have 1 more qustion about sexual thaught i know its my age symptoms but i m in spiritiual path i should controlled these things because its some time makes orgasm....is it bad for my spiritual path? some time i controlled it sometime not....i want to learn and i want to know ..!!!

SexySaint,

Don't be to harsh on yourself, you are young. You are here on this planet to enjoy and celebrate life and at the same you are developing your spiritual journey. It is not bad for your spiritual path to have orgasm. It takes time and practice, to develop inner strength. You received beautiful advises already, take your time to read and practise. That is all you need. Time.....it takes time......Ask questions to yourself in silence, observe your thoughts then you become more and more aware of who you are, and what you need.
Love your body ,love your Self.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  06:42:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SexySaint,
I agree with Charliedog: Let go of judgements, and focus on practice (sadhana). Sexual energy is the creative force that should be preserve and cultivated. Read Yogani's lesson on Brahmacharya:

http://www.aypsite.org/T9.html

Then look up the Tantra Lessons, and follow their instructions. What is very hard at the beginning becomes natural and effortless with practice. Best wishes for you on the spiritual path!
Go to Top of Page

sexy_saint

India
6 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  07:59:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit sexy_saint's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ya sure Sir thanks agai. Now I m on my thanks to this site and thanks to yogini thanks to them who wrote these lesson in this sit. Thanks u all u people are the hope of humanity continue what ever doing..... Love u all
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  1:33:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Yogani wrote the AYP lessons. Your thanks and ours go to him
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000