Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Amaroli question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2015 :  4:38:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi,

I have some kind of sickness that I need to urinate all the time, just all the time.

So I've decided to maybe try amaroli therapy, but slowly, I have already drank a few urin drops in a cup of water.

And, here's my question. So, related to this frequent urinating, I also have a problem trying to separate middle stream; like, I stop pissing, and then I put my penis in a cup (to have just a middle stream in a cup) and then it just wont go, I don't know why, but I could piss in a cup all from the begining, but than it wouldn't be just a middle stream. So is drinking just middle stream a must do, or optional?
I hope you understood me good in this part, it was the best way I could desribe it, and sorry for using words like penis xD

And yet another question. So full dose is one cup, but does that vary on how much water does a person drink? If you drink a lot of water your urin will have less percentage of urea, then if youd would drink less water. So it's definitely not a same for person who drinks two litters of water(and/or eats a lot of hydrating foods), then the one who drinks a ususal amount of water. I guess a dosege should be determined by a color of a urin, and one should add some water to it if his urin is to dark?

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2015 :  6:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Don't stop urinating. After you start, wait a few seconds and collect the contents in the cup. The idea of catching mid stream is because the beginning and ending of the streams will have lot of impurities which we don't want to ingest. if you choose you can drink undiluted too. Take water only as needed.
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2015 :  10:48:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can start to urinate back in the cup but it may take a while, what if it would take one minute? Would that still be mid stream urin?
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2015 :  1:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes it would still be mid stream Sungazer.

I think the idea of mid stream is to miss any bacteria that might be at the very first part of the stream and then when that's flushed it's safer.

If your urinating issues are prostate related like mine have been an alpha blocker can work miracles. No more frequent urination or not be able to and I sleep the whole night through.
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  08:23:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My doctor doesn't know for sure what are my urinating issues related with, he says that it is probably just my bladder that is to sensitive. So no "real" sickness, just over sensitivnes, maybe Yogani is right about me being in an early Kundalini stage, which may cause frequent urinating.

Amaroli is too radical and I guess too disguisting for me so I wont try it, instead, I'm having a biotherapy sessions, I hope that will help :)

Edited by - Sungazer on Apr 08 2015 08:37:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

BillinL.A.

USA
375 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2015 :  1:27:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Best of luck with the therapy Sungazer!
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2015 :  1:54:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay, so biotherapy didn't gave any results, so I'm doing amaroli. I drink just a quarter of a cup, and diluted.

And here's the question. I'm not sure how much of a middle stream it is, I'm not sure do I estimate that well enough.
So let's say you urinate 0,5l of urine in the morning, how much of it is the middle stream? And how much "pre-stream" and "post-stream"? xD

First time I did it was yesterday, and I did it today also. But today, I've had a bit of that awful taste in my mouth for longer than I did yesterday. I actually still have it right now (5 hours after drinking), when I'm drinking water.
Could this be because of the fact that today's urin maybe wasn't that much of a midstream as yesterday's? Because there are some impurities in pre and post stream? Could it be that it felt the awfulness due to this?
And yes, I think that today I did urinate less before catching it in my cup.

But here's another thing, due to the fact I urinate 50 times a day (no kidding), could it be that my urin doesn't have that much of the impurities on the beginging and on the end of the stream, maybe due to the fact of the frequent urination, my "urin pathways" are I guess more clear?
But maybe this doesn't imply to the morning urin, beacause I get up to urinate after 6-7 hours of sleeping.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jun 28 2015 :  3:02:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Try not to overthink this too much. When you start the urine stream just count 1,2,3, briefly and then catch some of the midstream. You don't need very much. Sometimes less is more. I only take about 2 tablespoons and I started out taking much less. You can simply brush your teeth and tongue directly after taking the amaroli and you should have no aftertaste. Neti pot helps control the aftertaste as well as much of the 'aftertaste' is really just what you are smelling; the amaroli scent seems to pervade the sinuses and if you keep the upper sinuses clean then no aftertaste/smell. Also, have you had your prostate thoroughly checked? This can often cause increased unrination as you may know. Also get blood sugar checked. Good luck to you.
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2015 :  8:31:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have done many medical examination, thought not all. I have checked blood sugar, but prostate I think I didn't, I think that doctor said that I'm probally to young to have such problem. He said is it probally that my bladder is over sensitive.

And he told me to do IVU examination, which I didn't because I've heard it is bad for long term health? Instead I wanted to try with some alternative methods. And I've also been taking two antibiotics he prescribed but none of them helped.
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jun 30 2015 :  9:53:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Any number of things could be causing this. Just my opinion but you should have a very thorough examination by a qualified urologist and possibly a neurologist, KUB, scope of the bladder, IVU, and so on, including prostate, also full blood work. An abnormal growth somewhere near or in the bladder or even near the spinal cord could contribute to this. Any drawback from exams, even invasive exams, may in the long run be worthwhile.
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Jul 01 2015 :  11:01:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Are you in some way qualified to give advices on medical regard, maybe somekind of an MD or something? Cause you sound like you may be. Not that I would not appreciate your opinion if you weren't.

I did full blod test, urin and sperm test. And I did that when they put you a little stick in the begenning of your urinary track on the top of your penis (sorry, didn't knew how is this examination said in english). Not sure if I did anything else.

And what about this IVU thing, do you think it may be bad for long term health due to the exposure to the radioactivities? I've read it actually stays in you for ever.

And about amaroli, how much fresh does urin need to be? Because the first time I drank it, it was very fresh, every next time I would drink it would be about 2 hours fresh, and it would have worse taste; actually the aftertaste, I drink it, and then after 5 seconds I get this awful aftertaste; first time I didn't get it and it was more fresh as I said.
And I drink it 2 hours after because I get up after about 6-7 hours of sleeping to urinate (and that is when I save my urin) and then continue sleeping for an hour or two more.
I don't know would there be enough urin after those 2 more hours of sleeping, and it is said that we should drink our first morning urin.

Edited by - Sungazer on Jul 02 2015 11:52:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2015 :  12:37:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No, never drink 2 hour old urine. Fresh only. Urine leaves the body clean and sterile but it is a good growing medium and leaving it sit is a bad idea. And since you asked I am and advanced practice medical/surgical RN and midwife (now retired).
Go to Top of Page

Sungazer

Croatia
61 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2015 :  7:27:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Okay, then I will drink it first time I get up to pee (after 6-7 hours), and then continue sleeping.

And is IVU bad for you?
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Jul 03 2015 :  2:19:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The IVU is a type of xray for kidneys and bladder that uses a contrast dye for visualization. It is injected and then the xrays are taken. A very small amount of people may be allergic to the dye. But many thousands of people have these types of contrast agents every year without any issues and so they are generally safe if you are not allergic or diabetic. There is exposure to ionizing radiation, but this is true for all xrays. Then it will take a short while for the radiologist to read the xrays and give the results. Is this type of diagnostic test "bad for you"? I would not call it that. It may help you get to the bottom of your urinary problem. You are in charge of your own health and well being so only you can decide. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000