Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 I AM Discourses
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2015 :  3:09:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
So last night I get introduced to a high level coach and we talk for awhile and I can tell that he means something different when he talks about inducing change in people. It sounds very spiritual and I say something like "I sense you are talking about a different level of human functioning here" and he says yes. Later he says that we have to tap into our "I AM" energy. I told him I use that as my daily mantra. We were on our way out so I did not get to delve in deeper but it was really intriguing.

So that was one synchronicity, and then later I went to another party where I told another friend about AYP and he mentioned the "I AM Discourses". It was like last night I AM was calling to me externally.

I have not had a chance to read them but I did a search here and did not find that they had been referenced before. Anyone know anything about them? Seems like something from St. Germain. Here is the link I just found:

http://www.bahaistudies.net/asma/iam.pdf

Edited by - technoyogi on Mar 22 2015 3:10:57 PM

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  05:07:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anyone else notice this? I found one reference only to this, yet I think it is not chance that Yogani chose this particular I AM mantra, I assume there is a connection?

Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  05:38:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by technoyogi

Anyone else notice this? I found one reference only to this, yet I think it is not chance that Yogani chose this particular I AM mantra, I assume there is a connection?

There is another use of "I AM"-mantra here:
http://www.summitlighthouse.org/i-a...iolet-flame/

Generally the use of mantras can become fanatical,
and that's what you have to watch out for,
and with it comes the important concept of self-pacing !
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  07:39:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Technoyogi,

quote:
So last night I get introduced to a high level coach and we talk for awhile and I can tell that he means something different when he talks about inducing change in people. It sounds very spiritual and I say something like "I sense you are talking about a different level of human functioning here" and he says yes. Later he says that we have to tap into our "I AM" energy. I told him I use that as my daily mantra. We were on our way out so I did not get to delve in deeper but it was really intriguing.

The more abiding inner silence, the more I AM speaks to you and thru you. Be still and know.....
IMO It is best to experience and not use to many words. Stillness in action. Read Yogani's beautiful lessons (samyama) and practice.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  08:35:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
It was like last night I AM was calling to me externally.

miracles in the everyday
Go to Top of Page

So-Hi

USA
481 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  10:40:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Take a look at the latest Avengers Movie what does the character called the vision say as he is first released into the world.

Go to Top of Page

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  2:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks everyone for the input!

I started reading these I AM discourses today, fascinating...
Go to Top of Page

technoyogi

Canada
158 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  6:34:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit technoyogi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From a Wiki entry:

The term "I AM" is a reference to the ancient Sanskrit mantra "So Ham", meaning "I Am that I Am".[6] See also the entry "I Am that I Am".
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  8:00:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's Popeye!
Go to Top of Page

kensbikes100

USA
192 Posts

Posted - Aug 02 2015 :  8:06:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And it's one of the the Hebrew names of God.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000