Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Transmittable Kundalini
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chakburthi

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2015 :  10:14:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Is it possible that someone with a fully risen Kundalini can stimulate the Kundalini awakening in another person for example sexually?

A friend with a more or less fully arisen Kundalini engaged in sex with a women in a potentially Muladhara stimulating way. Now she reports enduring (>24h) pleasurable sensations in the lower body, in the belly and heart, and occasionally in the back of her head and forehead...and she is not even engaged in any spiritual practice. Fascinating! But also concerning? I suggested taking a barefooted walk in case it gets uncomfortable

Edited by - Chakburthi on Feb 25 2015 10:15:49 AM

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2015 :  11:38:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chakburthi,

Yes, kundalini is transmittable to others. It is what Yogani calls "ecstatic radiance". He mentions it in his book on Spinal Breathing Pranayama.

The more awakened someone is the more transmittable the energy is. Simply being in the same room as someone who is awakened can be enough to awaken someone. It depends as much on the person receiving and the level of purity of their body, as on the state of the person who is radiating energy.

I don't think there is any need to be concerned about your friend and it is great to here that she is enjoying the journey.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Chakburthi

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2015 :  12:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Christi! "Ecstatic radiance", that's a good point. I have experienced this with Francis Lucille in who's presence the Sahasrara automatically and fully opened up without me practicing anything. It just amazes me that this transmission also seems to work on people that are not necessarily spiritually inclined. Even though, as I have tried to indicate, there has been much more involved than just being in each others presence Also, as the post has been moved from the AYP-related Kundalini forum to this one, I should also point out that our friend has risen his Kundalini only through AYP. So strictly speaking, there were no other (spiritual) practices involved. Possibly, the tantra forum would have also been suitable.
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2015 :  12:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement. Sorry for the misplacement.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4364 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  03:37:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Chakburthi,

When people engage in sex, their chakras open up and they become much more receptive to prana, both from the universe and from the person they are with. This is one of the advanced aspects of tantra yoga which is not mentioned much in the tantric lessons on this website. The tantra lessons on this website deal mostly with the cultivation of pre-orgasmic sex and other aspects of tantra.

During advanced tantric sex, flows of energy begin to happen between and around the couple who are engaged in lovemaking and these flows have a powerful effect on the purification of the subtle body.

The degree to which the transmission of prana will happen depends on the level of purification of the people involved. So it does not really matter if someone seems spiritually inclined or not.

That is beautiful that you had the opportunity to be in the company of Francis Lucille. The advantage of being in the company of a spiritual teacher is that you will gradually take on the energetic resonance of that teacher, as you discovered. So if they are vibrating at a very high frequency, you will also take on that high frequency. The more purified a teacher is, the greater the physical distance over which their radiance will effect other people who are with them.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  12:14:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Check out this lesson on shaktipat:
http://www.aypsite.org/146.html

Teachers and "awakened" people might help a little, but the real deal always hinges on our personal condition, which is sustained by daily practices and the fire of our inner bhakti.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2015 :  05:41:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In my experience the teacher that is the source of my bhakti, I never met him face to face.He passed away before I was able to see him.But for years I had weekly satsang with his direct students here in Beirut, amazing students who lived with Swamiji for years in different countries.So the recorded satsangs of Swamiji, his books, the stories and experiences that those direct students tell you....are enough to fuel my bhakti....I remember that the first time I saw Swamiji talking and singing kirtan in a video, I was hooked...
inner bhakti is everything and the influence of the teacher stays even if he passes away and you never met him
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2015 :  4:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bhodi tree thak you for the great link, its so exciting to see written out clearly that which my heart has yearned for all my life.
Will this kind of advanced thing happen for a Celebate too?
eat pray yoga
K
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2015 :  10:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
#146 is a great lesson to review. KarenVic, it matters not if you're celibate, it's your Bhakti and the effectiveness of your practice.
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2015 :  07:39:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi KarenVic,
Being celibate will preserve the energy available for purification.
L&L
Dave
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  10:02:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Bhodi tree thak you for the great link, its so exciting to see written out clearly that which my heart has yearned for all my life.
Will this kind of advanced thing happen for a Celebate too?
eat pray yoga
K

Karen,

I had my first partial kundalini awakening being in presence with an awakened being. Yogani already mentions this in the lessons-These days I receive it from every where. When I close my eyes for few seconds in the yoga studio I'll receive shaktipat from the group/teacher . AYP forums (Yogani's lessons and posts) transmit a lot of Shakti as well. The more open you become -the more you'll feel it. After all- all creation is Shakti.

Also receiving shaktipat is not an advanced thing. It just depends on the person's receptivity.

Sunyata

Edited by - sunyata on Mar 02 2015 10:07:26 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000