Healthcare - Holistic and Modern
 Amaroli while on long term antibiotics?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  1:45:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hello
Is there any point to doing Amaroli therapy while having to be on long term antibiotics?
This is a serious disease requiring all the help I can get to heal. Please advise.

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  2:59:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Karen

I don't know if anyone could tell for sure. It's not the sort of thing anyone would run a controlled trial on.

Here is what Yogani said about amaroli and medication in an older thread:

quote:
Originally posted by yogani
Prescription drugs and/or certain foods can affect the urine, but I am not aware of toxicity being an issue. That is helped a lot by AYP's self-paced approach to all practices. If there are any adverse effects, or any that we may be cautious about in advance, then we scale back on whatever practice we are doing until we are sure things are in balance and the results are favorable.

You can read the whole thread here
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/post.a...&FORUM_ID=38
or go to the Search page and type amaroli in there
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  4:25:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Most antibiotics, especially the "big guns" are toxic to kidneys at some level, hence the good advice to always drink plenty of water while on them and take as directed. I can't advise you but frankly if it were me I would wait until the course of antibiotics is done, or nearly done.
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  7:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for your notes, I will investigate it more and discuss with my Doctor.
thank you
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2015 :  9:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wouldn't tell your doctor you're drinking urine. While I believe the practice is safe, it is outside the norm for most, and who knows what notes he will make in your medical records!
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2015 :  07:03:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Tough one. Do you know for certain that it's going to be antibiotics for a long long time?

Dogboy is right, urine therapy is not recognise as valid by the medical world. You doctor will very likely tell you not to do it - not on antibiotics and not ever.

I've done a quick search on "antibiotics urine" and it appears antibiotics do filter into urine. Which means that if you drank it, a small proportion of the antibiotic you take would get back into the system. How much, and would that be a significant proportion is anyone's guess.
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2015 :  6:15:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Dogboy and Blueraincoat,
thank you for your notes. The antibiotics are long term, and I dont mind them having a second pass in my system providing the Amaroli will still work. I am seeing a Natropath Doctor and have told him I would like to explore this, he actually has been very supportive but does not know about this practice.
Thank you so much
in light and love
K
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2015 :  04:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Karen

If you really feel like trying amaroli, I would suggest starting at a really low level - maybe just 1 spoon? - and stay there for a few weeks, see what happens.

Take care and good luck
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2015 :  11:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Blueraincoat

Yes I will take it slowly, wonder if I can put it in my smoothie?? could be a new special blend.....hahahahha
caio for now
K
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2015 :  5:06:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I had my first teaspoon today, and actually it wasnt so bad , I see the subtle nature of it now.
Thanks for all the encouragement.
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2015 :  12:12:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Amaroli, is it my imagination or does it taste and smell like mead of all things?
I can really feel its affect on a suble level already after only 3 doses.
I will really look at the Shatkarmas now.

I saw in a book once a Yogi take a muslim cloth and weave it up his sinuses and down swallowing through the GI track and it took time but the entire system was cleansed. Does anyone know what this is called or if it would be useful?
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000