Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Personal narratives
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  12:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Our own personal narratives are so deep ,ingrained in language culture and maybe even our genetics .Words convey these narratives the constructs of our interaction with others the concepts the ideas ,all are movements of the atoms within us and everything else ,when the atom moves a thought goes with it ,an imprint must be left and the deconstruction of these are the removal of the bricks that make up the wall that separates us from the now the eternal moment ,do we really feel these narratives or the illusion of them ? I suppose freedom liberation requires the author to rewrite a new chapter but with many books already published read and re read forgotten how do we begin ,slowly but the temptation is to pick up the pen once more and start writing a new narrative with what's been learnt is this the man within God speaking to us through the narrative of the eternal voice or just another tale we tell ourselves is true?

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  2:37:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Kumar ul Islam,

quote:
Originally posted by kumar ul islam
...all are movements of the atoms within us and everything else, when the atom moves a thought goes with it, an imprint must be left and the deconstruction of these are the removal of the bricks that make up the wall that separates us from the now the eternal moment, do we really feel these narratives or the illusion of them?

You never know... through some ignorance and illusion, we may find truth. Having a solid and high ideal is very important to me. It's an ideal of love, kindness, compassion, and forgiveness: This mercy, I think, is the real beauty in the rose and thorn. We can always find storm clouds on the horizon. Or we can drink in the sweet rains.
quote:
Originally posted by kumar ul islam
...is this the man within God speaking to us through the narrative of the eternal voice or just another tale we tell ourselves is true?

What is your feeling on this?

Thank you for sharing your question

Edited by - Anima on Nov 22 2014 2:40:22 PM
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  2:55:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thankyou ,the sweet rains from the darkest cloud yes ,without the narrative I suppose nothing could be asked and maybe God is asking and answering through us ,many blessing to you I have been blessed a further step on my path through your words.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  4:37:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Kumar! I'm very happy to read your words, too.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000