Discussions on AYP Pranayama, Mudras and Bandhas
 Om sound perceived as gold?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

monito

Afghanistan
8 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2014 :  12:14:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Any have experience about this?

The OM sung by a woman who is perceived as gold. If it's weird, I know.

A woman whose song sounds like overlapping, multiple voices in perfect organization

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2014 :  2:22:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Monito,

It could happen. I have a lot of weird experiences that are similar. It helps for me to just treat most of them as experiences or "scenery." Some feel more important than others, but the idea is to keep moving forward with meditation practices and spiritual growth. Oh, and trusting ourselves helps, too!

Go to Top of Page

monito

Afghanistan
8 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2014 :  2:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Anima

What was that?

I fell that chanting OM in my left ear.

Seems that women was angry, but chanting OM, strange, and I perceived that sound like gold
Go to Top of Page

Shutoku

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2014 :  6:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Roy Eugene Davis (a direct disciple of Yogananda) said in one of his books that in the spiritual eye the gold halo represents the Aum vibration.
Go to Top of Page

monito

Afghanistan
8 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2014 :  10:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thx for the info Shutoku.

Now i know the gold is the prana-frecuency of OM. I was not crazy, jeje.

Would fail me to know who was singing this mantra.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000