Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Where should I as a beginner begin?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oneironaut

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2014 :  12:44:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
As mentioned in one of my previous posts, I am a complete beginner and don't know if I should start with the Key Sound technique, taoism or tantra. I really don't mind getting into all of them but my life is already complicated enough as it is at this point in time and I need something simple, direct and to the point. My primary goal for the moment is to achieve MMO and perhaps years down the line I can move on to more advanced practices. Any suggestions from the more experienced folks on this forum?

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2014 :  01:58:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what do you mean by MMO
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2014 :  06:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Oneironaut

Whatever method/school you choose to follow, you should begin with meditation. Any tantric practices you might do in future need to be put on a solid meditation foundation - that is the safe thing to do.

I hope you'll find a path to your spiritual goal. Safe journey
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2014 :  9:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Spinal breathing and meditation
Go to Top of Page

Jack

United Kingdom
305 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  1:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jack's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
MMO = Male Multiple Orgasm, non-ejaculatory whole body orgasm.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  2:08:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is most certainly not the place to start without due preparation.
The best case scenario is that you will not succeed. For the worst case scenario have a look at this thread - someone else started with tantric practices without preparing himself to handle the energy surplus:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=11176

I strongly recommend reading the AYP lessons. You will see how tantric methods are gradually woven into the practice.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Nov 23 2014 05:56:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2014 :  2:54:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I can attest to BlueRaincoats advice. I have been using the AYP method for fifteen months and occasionally enjoy some of the AYP tantra techniques apart from practice. Built on the foundation of inner silence, my daily meditations are highly sensual experiences at present; waves of arousal dancing about in my heart chakra, all of the "edging" of orgasm without the orgasm. I am now able to reach this state rather easily and consistently, which of course motivates to keep coming back!

With a consistent meditation practice, you are transforming your body into an antenna that tunes into the Divine. You need to assure your vessel can handle the increasing energy you will arouse. There is no safe shortcut.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000