New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2014 :  1:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Sending healing energy, thoughts, and prayers

thanks
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2014 :  06:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been deeply infected I think

It's a long story

Does anyone here believe in demons? I do
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  3:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well I'm back, I see demonic crocodile-like eyes, and feel sensations in the face and head

My previous post seems pretty creepy, I've been out of touch with society, then came across spirituality

The problem comes and goes, like I said it's a vision meltdown, usually comes in strenuous activities, see images of people I know from my past

Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  3:11:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I find warmth from Yogani, I just have high hopes in this Meditation/ Yoga/ Spirituality to solve this, I guess you could say medical condition

Diagnosed with schizophrenia, psychosis

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2195 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  3:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Psychosis is an extra layer you must navigate on this journey, and will weigh each experience as your practice unfolds. By calling visions demons they become demons, be acutely aware of that. Best to observe it without a label, and then let it go and be.

Safe journey, my friend!

Edited by - Dogboy on Feb 26 2015 3:33:48 PM
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  3:44:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Dogboy

Psychosis is an extra layer you must navigate on this journey, and will weigh each experience as your practice unfolds. By calling visions demons they become demons, be acutely aware of that. Best to observe it without a label, and then let it go and be.

Safe journey, my friend!

I really don't buy that they are a belief, I've heard that advice I appreciate it,

It's a physical expeience as well as a vision, I feel the areas and see inside my body, I've been through hell
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  4:47:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LF,

Wishing you the best on your journey. Sometimes we have to go through hell to get to heaven. I've had some hellish experiences during my career of drug addiction, but I found a way out, and I'm sure you will find a way to let these images dissolve in stillness.

You've probably heard that grounding is very important, and I assure you, it is. Long walks, letting your bare feet touch the ground, and similar activity that connects us to Mother Earth.

In AYP, whether it be mental images or felt sensations in the body, we consider such passing phenomena as scenery. There are many layers to the mind (including feelings), so they will come and go, and the only thing that will remain is unshakable serenity. That is the common denominator that outlasts other variables. Set your sights on cultivating That, and you cannot fail. Most importantly, put your personal comfort and safety at the forefront (self-pacing).

Godspeed!
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2015 :  8:59:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some one close to me has a severe form of schizophrenia and I totally understand when you say you've been through hell. I have a health professional background as well so from experience (secondhand of course) and I know the torment is unbelievable. I trust you are on medication and are getting more stabilized. That's the key. Getting stable with the right medication, not too much, getting daily activities such as eating, sleeping, personal habits regular and not too much outside stimulus (city, TV, etc). Yogic practices are probably not a good idea for you. Just get and stay grounded. Animals and nature are a best source for spiritual focus. Over the years I have had many schizophrenics as temporary patients and I can say that once stability has come in then life and interactions with others can become much more 'normal'. Please let us know how things progress for you. Good luck.
Go to Top of Page

KarenVic

Canada
67 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2015 :  4:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Correction not punishment, context not content, discernment not judgement, allow, release, allow, ect.
Light and love to you
K
Go to Top of Page

LF.

United Kingdom
31 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  5:05:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by KarenVic

Correction not punishment, context not content, discernment not judgement, allow, release, allow, ect.
Light and love to you
K

thank you Karen
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000