Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 How to create ecstatic conductivity in hard times
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  4:03:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Already one year i run after my K raising . I had some ecstatic and silence glimpses but most of the time is worry , fear and the usual boring crap of the mind .Every time when i feel easy enough to do practices I am jumping on the next level. Few weeks ago i had spontaneous crown opening and samadhi wich led me to massive overload energy symptoms . I start to think that I have no chance to go ecstatic through practices but more likely with mental adjustment or external help . Is it an option to find some kind of energy master or call spiritual being ... :) ?

Edited by - AYPforum on Oct 21 2014 6:31:30 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  6:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

ak33

Canada
229 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  7:30:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you do any meditation? Tranquillity and stillness of the mind is essential to be able to engage in Kundalini practices safely.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  8:57:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Newbie,

I'd recommend reduced practice times and walking several miles a day with a friend or your dog if possible. I know no energy masters, so I can't help with that.
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  4:20:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for replies both "33" :)
I'm getting better day after day . I tried most of the things around and all of them work to some extent .Walking may be grounding physically but gives the mind a lot of space and it goes hyperactive or silent - both not what we want :) Some walking and spending lot time with friends is doing it for me. What really really work is adopting the attitude " I don't care , I'll be fine , my body-mind is
self - adjusting and there is not much I can do :)
Go to Top of Page

Zanyan

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  10:12:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi NewbieGG,

I came to AYP after kundalini awakening, crown opening, and massive overload symptoms, so I have some understanding of what you're going through. Your grounding activities are excellent. What is your current set of AYP practices? Your body-mind is self-adjusting, but some tweaking of your practices may also be in order.

Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  10:00:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Zanyan , look like your case is similar to mine so sharing can be helpful :)
After some reading around i started SB 3 min + Breath meditation 3 min once a day ( morning) .Today is the fourth day with AYP approach :).I had hard times after crown opening one month ago ,so it was a big step to start any practice ... However the 4 days result is that 3x3 minutes once a day do not overload me , actually it feels like it cut the edges of the symptoms and i feel safer and calm . After some time i will add another sitting daily if the things are going fine. I feel it's important to do SB every day to direct and establish the energy flow away from the crown . That is about me , how long you doing AYP and how is the improvement :)

Edited by - NewbieGG on Oct 24 2014 10:33:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Zanyan

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  2:13:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's great, NewbieGG. I was going to suggest trying a routine of SBP and DM. After my kundalini awakening, I wandered around in ecstasy for a month, but was having a hard time managing my daily life. I then found AYP, not even realizing that I had already experienced crown opening ( I knew basically nothing about kundalini - haha!.)

I started off with DM for 2 weeks, but the ecstatic conductivity was still very strong, so I added 5 minutes of SBP to each session. That made a huge difference in smoothing out the energy. I stayed with that routine for a few months, and then I added Samyama, which has been the most wonderful practice here.

In my experience Samyama is the meditative practice of outpouring of Divine Love. That ecstasy/energy needs to move not just in "you" but through you. When inner guidance becomes clear that you can add Samyama to your practice, I would encourage you to try it. I would also encourage you to get to know inner guidance and trust it. I think its Adyashanti who says to trust it ruthlessly. Since kundalini awakening, the path hasn't always been smooth and easy. Part of that is just the process unfolding, and part could be because inner guidance was not always trusted.

To answer your questions, I have been doing AYP for a year and 8 months. As a caveat, I had done many years of breath meditation and Self Inquiry (though unbeknownst to me at the time, it was often non-relational Self Inquiry) prior to AYP. The improvement would be that the path described by Yogani is all appearing here spontaneously. I just keep on doing the practices and everything else takes care of itself. The practices themselves have shifted, changed, but I do still do them. The intense energy has smoothed out considerably. In this moment now it's experienced as delicate, joyful. It changes as it needs to (wants to?). That energy is both "inside" and "outside," there is no separation. Inner guidance is strong. Daily life is ordinary and beautiful in its ordinariness . Experiences of all kinds come and go in Awareness, as they do. It is very clear that the Universe is living itself. Quiet mind, open heart.

Trust the process, NewbieGG. When Yogani says the guru is in you he really really means it.

Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  4:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am glad for you Z .I really do . Surely I am going there too:)
More and more I am coming to realize that what is happening is not curse but bless :)
See you around
Go to Top of Page

Zanyan

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  8:20:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Edited by - Zanyan on Oct 24 2014 8:32:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2014 :  9:58:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Energy masters add energy. They don't subtract.

To fix an overload of spiritual energy, don't apply spirituality or energy work. Go the other way, to worldliness.

More suggestions

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Nov 16 2014 9:59:13 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000