Enlightenment Milestones
 Enlightenment - the moment of death ???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2014 :  05:09:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
In youtube clip a yoga master called Sadhguru made statement that the Enlightenment is the moment of death and only if achieved by the process of kriya yoga one can keep his body . I would like to hear something about that , what is the difference between kriya yoga and AYP etc .

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2014 :  05:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Who knows? Who can even define enlightenment in precise terms? It is a bit like "beauty" - you can get closer to it, but can you tell when you reached the absolute peak and can't go any further? This is Sadhguru's opinion - other gurus may agree or disagree. It wouldn't be the first time when gurus/traditions say different and sometimes contradictory things.
The important thing is to take the journey and find out for yourself.

I will leave the question about AYP vs. kriya yoga to someone else, as I can't speak with enough confidence about the latter (not to mention that I'm biased in favour of AYP). Don't be surprised if you don't get an answer though - it would take a bit of an essay to cover the subject, plus some krya students would not tell much about the method - I know for instance that SRF followers are forbidden to disclose details about their practice to non-SRF members. If you really want an answer to this question, there is at least one book that you can read on kriya yoga:
Kriya Secrets Revealed: Complete Lessons and Techniques by J C Stevens
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Kriya-Secre...ets+revealed

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Oct 19 2014 5:52:09 PM
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2014 :  4:49:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think BlueRaincoat says this rather elegantly. See for yourself.

Kriya yoga and secrets: There are no secrets.

I can't explain it.

Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2014 :  3:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
As a Kriyaban of Monastic and Householder training I say Forget that book if you are serious.

Go and get trained it is not difficult to get. It is not even expensive.

That being said it has been my pleasure to communicate with several people right here on this forum that practice AYP and are very advanced Loving and beautiful souls.

He is speaking of Nirvakalpa Samadhi. I can not tell you the techniques of Kriya to do so would be to hurt you. Just like a book.

You must go and you must learn in person and have the Kriyas done on your body then you will understand.

WHY?

Done on your body means just that you are shown and you practice and another older student in the best schools will teach you under the watchful eye of the or Guru.

There are different kinds of Guru like a Diksha Guru that is, she or he that starts you on the path of spiritual life.

Having experienced the pulseless breathless state I can tell you what the operative mechanism is.

You do not need Kriya for that, Yogani teaches it right here.

The operative mechanism is ecstatic conductivity and when the nervous system is just right and prana is operating just right in the heart it will stop, your breath will stop and you will clinically die.

You will return and it will be during the return you will know it has happened to you.

On the way all is ecstatic joy pay attention to the heart area. By the time your nervous system is ready for this you will already be a friend in the crown and the heart, everything in-between takes care of itself. The 3 main parts are Heart , Medulla area and fontanelle.

When your time comes you will discover your entire body chakra system is nothing more than the Sahasrara expanded like Russian nesting Dolls.

But all this info can not help anyone they have to do it themselves and working in the crown directly at first for many does not work.

It can be done the tools are here in plain view. Right here right now Yogani's books are excellent and priced affordably. You may have to work at it though

Is this enlightenment? Enlightenment means awakening in english and a few other things as well google it and yes this certainly happens. You will never look at your life the same you will never return to where you once were before it happens. The prospect of your own death will be meaningless other than concern for setting your affairs in good order for those surviving you.

The question is: Will you be perfect afterwards?

The Answer is: NO

You will still have whatever it is for you to work out, and things will come quicker but they will still require sincere effort and love to work them out. You will also never ever look at Love the same way. You will come to know it is the single most important thing.

SOMETHING that can not be stressed enough. PURIFICATION, Rise of Ecstatic Conductivity Yogani is a pretty smart cookie, don't pass over what is right here, all the good stuff really is simple. This site is not a joke. You will get support here not so with Kriya.

Concerning Kriya its main job is indeed removal of mental pollution / purification and the main culprit that needs taken care of is fear. You can do that with AYP as well.

BlueRaincoat is correct about the only important thing after technique.

The main difference is there is not a main difference. There are similarities to be certain. Make no mistake they are different more like sister practices.

I prefer Brunettes Perhaps you like Red Heads or Blonds. Pick your sister they are all beautiful and loving.

There are at least 4 main schools of Kriya operating today.

So you must ask yourself why do I want to learn Kriya? If there is no draw to it then learn AYP.

Strictly speaking you had better Learn from Shibendu Lahiri or Ashoke Chatterjee in India while they yet live.

Shibendu still travels.

That is the only way you will get original Kriya or close to it regardless of what books are out there. Trust me have already been where you are thinking of going and it was not easy.

Monastics teach good stuff too especially the lineages from Hariharananda.

Best wishes in your quest.

Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  09:02:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Experiential , your reply is pure gold .Spending time to share your knowledge with us is appreciated . Thank you !!!
Yogani's way is way of simplicity and that is why so many people are gathering here .This forum is close to perfect , the only thing is that more attention should be paid to the increasing group of people with premature awakenings who has to run scared after their kundalini in many cases not knowing anything or very little about yoga ...
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  12:31:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is a difficult topic. It is like puberty no one can go through it for you.

Yet somehow we all find our way through.

If people are wise and self pace it goes a long way towards overcoming issues.

Trust in the divine it will see a person through, sometimes the journey is not easy. Sometimes it takes a looong time.
Go to Top of Page

NewbieGG

Bulgaria
52 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2014 :  3:29:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I trust in divine , i see the enlightenment milestones too , the only thing I am missing is the ecstatic conductivity :) I am waiting my K to give me a break so i can do some regular sadhana .............................................................................. :)
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  07:49:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Not to seek ecstatic conductivity feel the silence the stillness, be thou that.. They are not separate.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000