Illuminated Poetry, Quotations and Stories
 kundalini BBQ
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Chakburthi

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  01:39:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
my ego burns in the flames of kundalini - and enjoys the barbecue smell :-)

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2014 :  7:03:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LOL. Gallows humor. I relate. Self-pacing is king!
Go to Top of Page

Chakburthi

Germany
35 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2014 :  02:54:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This thought came to me after a beautiful morning session with the kundalini going beyond sahasrara into the heart. Very lovely of course, and while enjoying pure happiness and love, a scent appears to be entering into my nose and my ego immediately recognized this as heavenly Amrita when actually my wife is just frying something in the kitchen (two floors below). This totally cracked me up but it also led to this thought that maybe the kundalini really sort of cleanses you from the ego. And then the ego comes back triumphantly claiming this great victory of achieving the ego cleansing... :-D

Edited by - Chakburthi on Sep 18 2014 03:44:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2014 :  06:35:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
my ego immediately recognized this as heavenly Amrita when actually my wife is just frying something in the kitchen (two floors below). This totally cracked me up but it also led to this thought that maybe the kundalini really sort of cleanses you from the ego. And then the ego comes back triumphantly claiming this great victory of achieving the ego cleansing... :-D

I love it when the Universe teases and laughs along!
Go to Top of Page

kembolini

United Kingdom
50 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2014 :  01:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ace!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000