Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 Possible kundalini gone wrong, anybody can help?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

visp

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2014 :  3:38:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Ok, I'll try too keep this brief. I'm going to have to be real specific about personal stuff, but I don't even care at this point, I've had this problem for years and, whatever it takes.

About five years ago I started using a "butt-plug" during sex. Don't, ask me why, boredom I suppose. Anyway, after doing it a couple of times I started experiencing this weird sensation of ecstasy, full body experience, way beyond any normal orgasm. I had no idea what this was at the time (still not sure btw) and just enjoyed it. But just shortly after the problems started.

I have had many symptoms since, but to try to summarize I would say a sense of "heaviness" of the left side of my body directly connected to my sexual experiences. I feel like I have a sort of lump in my chest on the left side of my body and also headaches in the left side of my head. It's not a very easy sensation to describe, but it very much feels like backed up energy, and it gets worse when I energize myself through excersise, for example. My whole body feels backed up, out of joint, very weird.

My pelvic region is also a mess, orgasm make me feel ill and my whole body can become stiff for several days after. I tend to avoid sex. I've had prostatitis several times since and I have constant pain and discomfort in my whole hip area.

I should ofcourse mention that I have been to see conventional doctors who took all the tests and found nothing.

What the hell has happened to me? Does this sound familiar to anybody? I have had this for almost five years now, I'm about ready to give up finding a cure for this. I cant work out, I can't hardly f*ck, sometimes I can't even walk in a straight line because of the strange lack of balance in my body. And what I have mentioned so far are the "normal" symptoms, the not so normal ones include seeing fricken snakes when I close my eyes, nightmares, fevers, all kinds of crazy stuff.

When this first happened to me I had no clue about spiritual energies, but now, my best bet is awakned kundalini or an opened chakra that has gone wrong somehow? Maybe messed with the "female" aspect of me (left side)? But I am just guessing here.

Would be so greatful if someone could help me or point me in some sort of direction, I have no idea where to turn with this, thanks in advance!

Edited by - visp on Apr 16 2014 3:40:13 PM

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  7:59:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From what I've read on prostatitis it sounds tricky to diagnose and treat, so you may have to educate yourself further, perhaps try alternative approaches (reiki? Acupuncture? Supplements?) Are you certain the prostate hasn't been compromised? Do you believe it could be bacterial? Auto immune?

Curious, do you have a meditation practice?
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  11:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sounds to me like you've got some tight muscles in the pelvic floor.
Go to Top of Page

visp

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  10:11:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Any sort of bacterial causes have been ruled out by the doctors I've seen. I have tried many thing over the years and consider myself fairly educated in the subject by now. The prostatitis is actually gone but tends to return when I work out, which I love doing, so that is a drag.

I definitely have tight muscles in the pelvic floor, I'm a very tense person in general and have found some temporary relief in tranquilizers and different breathing excercises ("dynamic meditation" etc), but the problems always return when I stop doing it.

Oh well, just thought I should try my luck at a place like this, conventional medicine has not managed to do much for me. I am also curious about the cause of my other experiences, the problems with the left side of my body, the mental stuff etc, but I suppose sexuality and psychology are intertwined. That's what I think Freud talked about, anyway.

Edit: Thank you very much for you answers!

Edited by - visp on Apr 18 2014 10:18:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  10:57:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
...so don't stop meditating!

Seriously I believe psychology and sexuality could be linked, everything's linked to something in some way, and your butt play could have affected you on some level, especially if you have linked it to shame. Maybe you have some prancing blockages, so balanced (alternate nostril) breathing could help, especially if you make it an intention. I've have personally reversed an adverse medical condition with strong intention and positive outlook. Let yoga help you!

Edited by - Dogboy on Apr 18 2014 11:13:02 AM
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  2:17:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"prana blockages" that is...
Go to Top of Page

nickyryu

France
12 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  05:49:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am no expert but unilateral symptoms on the left side of the body may be caused by an imbalance between Ida and Pigala. (overstimulated Ida?) This can lead to very difficult spiritual experiences (gopi krishna for instance).
I heard alternate nostril breathing can be used to balance those two channels.
Go to Top of Page

visp

USA
4 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2014 :  2:59:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will definitely look into this alternate nostril breathing, I have heard of it before but didn't think such a simple thing could make a difference with such a tangible problem. But no harm i trying I suppose?

Now that I come to think of it, when these problems started I also at the same time got problems with a stuffed, congested nose, problems I had to seek help for in order to even be able to sleep at night. It might be related somehow?

This is all very interesting stuff..

Edited by - visp on Apr 24 2014 3:03:36 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000