Kundalini Issues Not Related to the AYP System
 thought broadcasting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  01:26:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
does anyone know anything about thought broadcasting like is it normal? like for a person to hear someones thoughts from a far distance? what can cause an issue like this? hoping my kundalini will stop the issue.

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  09:55:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Things like that can definitely happen, particularly with those that we are close too. Kundalini sort of helps to clear out obstructions to the perception of "what is". Most likely you have greater clarity now in transmitting at a mind level.

Is it two way (or just transmit)? Also, it is more common for men to transmit and women to recieve.

Best,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2014 :  4:45:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
its mostly one way.
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2014 :  7:07:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you will begin to be able to discrimnate between imagination and subconscious suggestion eventually. imagination might cease one day( ihavent gotten there yet but can see the possibility) and you will be able to tel when someone is thinking about/ what they're thinking( this happens to me, with feedback many times..texts,facebook,phones calls,etc) who knows what it wil grow into it. i can care less though lol. i hear women thinking about me at times and im a male. i wouldnt put limits on this. saying men transmit and women recieve. yeh maybe for lay people it is like that. the psychic dimension of nature happening at a primitive level

Edited by - adishivayogi on Apr 02 2014 8:27:20 PM
Go to Top of Page

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  03:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
is it bad to share minds with a complete stranger? some people told me it is and that its best to try to keep things private. what is everyone else opinion on this?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  2:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do it with strangers all the time. It can make things very awkward if the person is not open to it or if it is quite unexpected, but in general I find that the majority of people this is possible with are okay with "sharing minds" even if we don't know each other on a personal level. I think some of it has to do with how "open" both parties are.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

ThoughtBroadcaster

USA
37 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2014 :  03:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
another thing i want to know is that is it normal for my thoughts to be broadcasting quarter of a mile radius around the neighbourhood normal and cause people to honk their car horns to tell me to get it in or is there something wrong here? i went to a spiritualist minister who said he broadcasts far and that this is normal. can the kundalini cure these issues like from unifying the mind to a point where the conscious mind can be 100% in control and be able to discern from knowing whether people are reading my mind or if the energy is not going out? sometimes my imagination takes over causing this reality to really happen. and seems so real that i am broadcasting very far. psychics have confirmed this to me.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000