Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 General questions!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MM1957

Fyro Macedonia
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  06:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all!

I am new in tantra, and I had previous (bad) experience of tao practice!

I explored literature of tantra, and for me is very important to have answers
Of next questions:
- Does tantra save practice?! I saw in this forum negative experience of
one tantra practitioner!
How I can avoid bad consequences of tantric practice?!
- In tao practice is most important to open microcosmic orbit?!
- Have here(in tantra) route-trajectory in which practitioner send
Sexual energy when he delays orgasm?!
If exist that route please explain me “Does difficult to open that route, and
How much time I need for it”?! Have any video (YouTube) and written
document for it!
- Can I become multi orgasmic man only with use tantric books, or maybe I must
To visit any course about it?!

With regard

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  12:03:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome MM1957 to AYP Support Forums!
quote:
Originally posted by MM1957

Does tantra save practice?! I saw in this forum negative experience of
one tantra practitioner!

Yes, a tantric approach to sexuality, of preserving and cultivating vital energy is safe if you follow the Main Lessons and Tantra Lessons.
quote:
How I can avoid bad consequences of tantric practice?!

Bad consequences I believe are from overdoing the Tantric practices. Everyone is different in how they respond to Tantric practices. The Tantra Lessons suggest to first do your own yoga routine, as written in the Main Lessons, before taking on Tantric Lessons.

With not enough purification of mind and body (Main Lessons, Yoga Practices), Tantric practices can cause trouble.

The emphasis here is on Yoga practices, a holistic Classical Ashtanga\Raja 8 Limbs of Yoga approach, of which Tantra is a part and its extension.
quote:
In tao practice is most important to open microcosmic orbit?!

I have done taoist practices including microcosmic orbit/small circulation and macrocosmic and a simplified form of grand circulation meditations. In the Main Lessons, you will soon see the practice of Spinal Breathing Pranayama, moving attention and breath up and down the spine from regions of Ajna or Yintang to Muladhara or Huiyin, and many other more advanced mudras and bandhas, many of which are also in the taoist system such as mulabandha, kechari stage 1, and reverse breathing.

The lessons reassure us that using this central channel (Governing Vessel Du Mai, and what I speculate might expand to encompass Central Tsoung Meridian; later the Funcional or Ren Mai vessel is said to open on a more biological level) purifies all other meridians, cavities, major and minor chakras, 3 granthis/Guan, and the 5 main prana/qi exchange ports or extremities. A skilled acupuncturist might be able to tell the difference before yoga practice and after a few years of it, so the effects can be measured.
quote:
Have here(in tantra) route-trajectory in which practitioner send
Sexual energy when he delays orgasm?!

Yes, it is called vajroli, taking and converting jing to qi up sushumna/spine at both subtle pranic levels with changes at a biological level as well. The beginner form is a method called hold-back and blocking, also found in taoist practices. But the route is activated permanently as with the rise of ecstatic conductivity in my understanding, and this requires a firmly established sadhana or yoga practice.

quote:
If exist that route please explain me “Does difficult to open that route, and
How much time I need for it”?! Have any video (YouTube) and written
document for it!

Please see Lesson T30 - Q&A – Vajroli Mudra

quote:
Can I become multi orgasmic man only with use tantric books, or maybe I must
To visit any course about it?!

I think it depends on the level of purification, or as it is said here, the condition of one's neurobiological matrix of obstructions. No doubt both books and courses will be a lot of help and might for you be enough, but if it does not work out too quick, be prepared to dedicate to a daily spiritual practice, which is something books related to the sexual practices of tantra and courses such as ipsalu also emphasize.

For more on books, also see the Extended Booklist, but keep in mind what's offered in the Main Lessons is a distillation of that already, and so much more.

Edited by - AumNaturel on Mar 23 2014 12:11:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2014 :  12:20:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MM1957!
What do you mean by saying tantra saves practice? What Tantra does is to teach you how to not throw away your energy with each orgasm, and use that energy to enhance your purification and opening of Sushumna.it is not a stand alone practice, you need to cultivate Inner Peace and unblock Sushumna through Deep Meditation and Spinl Breathing.

In yoga we do not use the microcosmic orbit, but our awareness go through Sushumna up and down.
A question: are you practising yoga or meditation of any kind?
If not I suggest you start with the non-tantric lessons. Some answers to your questions are described there.

To avoid overload, use self pacing and grounding exercises (explained in the non-tantric lessons).

You can become preorgasmic or multiorgasmic without going to any course, through practice as described in books. Energy is transmitted between partners during sex, so carefull with who you choose
Go to Top of Page

MM1957

Fyro Macedonia
9 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2014 :  05:41:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Again!

Thank You(AumNaturel and Will Power) for efforts to help me with yours advices!

Something about my previous practices!
I had tao practice more of 3 years, but without success!
I began with classical yoga relaxation technique from CD, and I used it a few months!
After it I had 6 healing sounds and Inner smile meditation, and I tried other tao technique,
Alike original force, cool draw(sexual energy) and etc, etc,............
I had exactly 2 years microcosmic orbit meditation and after it I tried a bit sexual practices alike cool draw, and I had got heart beating, insomnia and distribution of interior organs!
I was scared to made any damage of my health and I stopped everyone tao practice!
I had one year pause of tao practice and I began again but I had got heart beating and
Insomnia again!
I made directly contact with Mantack Chia(per e-mail of course) but I haven’t success
to solve problems, and I saw You have original opinion about it with recommending classical yoga!

Please send me any written document about Classical Ashtanga\Raja 8 Limbs(exercises)?!
How long I need to do those exercises?!

For AumNaturel!

Please tell me more about Your tao meditation!

Please explain me next sentence:
I have done taoist practices including microcosmic orbit/small circulation and macrocosmic and a simplified form of grand circulation meditations

What is Microcosmic orbit/small circulation?!

Please send me any written document about vajroli, and any link with video about it!

I don’t know with which meditation I need to begin!
I have book “Skills of love” from Davor Stancic (author from Croatia) on language
Similar with me and I don’t know can I use it?!
Which book is the best for beginning tantra practice?!

Best Regard

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2014 :  3:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MM1957,
quote:
Please send me any written document about Classical Ashtanga\Raja 8 Limbs(exercises)?!

AYP is Classical Ashtanga\Raja because it combines all the 8 limbs (yamas, niyamas, asanas, pranayama, dharana, dhyana, samadhi, pratyahra, plus samyama) in a unique and efficient way that can fit ordinary daily life.

You can find Croatian translations of the first part on the site http://www.samyama.hr/main and the Deep Meditation book in Croatian at http://www.aypsite.org/books-trans-...tian-dm.html or http://www.samyama.hr/multimedia The AYP Easy Lessons Vol 1 and 2 contain all you need to get started, described in clear and easy language. The ebook versions allow you to copy and paste text passages into translators such as http://translate.google.com/ as a way to clarify the parts not yet translated.
quote:
How long I need to do those exercises?!

"It all depends on how our purification is happening inside. Each person is unique in that. We all go at our own speed and in our own way. There is no set pattern for how it will happen. But if we keep up our practices day in and day out for as long as it takes, it will happen!" -http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....C_ID=285#285" target="_blank">Enlightenment Milestones Forum Intro
quote:
Please tell me more about Your tao meditation!

I have not done Taoist practices since taking up AYP. Small circulation is from author Dr. Jwing-Ming Yang's books, similar to microcosmic orbit from Mantak Chia, macrocosmic orbit a combination of small circulation with standing qigong also involving leg meridians as described in Tsung Hwa Jou's books. The circulations are visualizing or trying to feel qi/prana moving up from perineum through the spine on inhale, on exhale turning down the face through the tongue touching upper palate and down the front and in to the perineum. Some recommend drawing up or focusing on various cavity points along those routes. Many variations exist, and nearly all authors recommend a teacher to learn it.
quote:
Please send me any written document about vajroli, and any link with video about it!

You can find out about this on Lesson T30 - Q&A – Vajroli Mudra but it isn't a practice but something that's said to occur on its own with continued yoga and tantra practices.
quote:
I don’t know with which meditation I need to begin!
I have book “Skills of love” from Davor Stancic (author from Croatia) on language
Similar with me and I don’t know can I use it?!
Which book is the best for beginning tantra practice?!

The book Deep Meditation is one suggestion as it is already translated and very suitable for beginners and advanced practitioners alike. The Tantra book is another that contains practical exercises http://www.aypsite.org/books-tantra.html

Good luck!
Go to Top of Page

MM1957

Fyro Macedonia
9 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  2:25:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi AumNaturel!

Thank you for your precisely introductions, and I have many things in
Language very similar with my Macedonian!

I explored this site and I have intention to begin with meditation 2 X 20 minutes
Per day with (mental) expression I AM!
Is it Ok for beginning?!
How I can make directly contact with you per mail of course?!

Best Regard

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2014 :  2:46:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi MM1957, yes 2 x 20 meditation with I AM is great for both beginners and more advanced practitioners alike.

You can contact me or anyone you'd like using the "Email Poster" icon, 2nd from the right after "Posted - Apr 28 2014 : 2:25:13 PM."

Best of luck!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000