Lahiri's kriya yoga by Hans Neukomm
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2014 :  7:45:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi bewell,

level 2&3 AYP style (= Yogani is the first one I know who has given stages to the different tongue positions, therefore I use them aswell :)
quote:
I've sometimes wondered what draws you here to the AYP Support Forum. Is it partly the commonality of Kechari Mudra practice?
Phew it goes back quite some years now, back then I was mhh, 18 years old? (= 10 years :D Had done lots of book reading, then the very big and great experience with acid, including kundalini rising to the crown, dissolving into allknowing bliss for millions of years, coming back down, while that seeing all this is possible naturally. Then the reading of Yogananda's autobiography, then not finding the techniques, coming to AYP and practicing AYP (= Then the problems arising from too much mantric practice, then kriya and yeah, most probably the alternate section and guru section and the overall community here make me stay and report :) Also I still feel connected to Yogani's teachings in many ways, as a lot of things I have learned from his lessons and books and many of the details are still applied and observed here, even though the main techniques may have switched to kriya.

Also I remember saying that this forum is nr.1 regarding practical spiritual topics, no other site have done something equal. There is also the inner habit here to observe the progress of practitoners of different paths and to learn from the goods and the bads of each. In the end yoga is a science and there is always room for improvement. Beyond that I have experienced a lot of the factors transcending science, which you may call grace of those who have accomplished yoga and this factor cannot be overseen if experienced in greater intensities. What you cannot reach or glimpse, becomes easy in the company of someone who is beyond that already. Other nice factors like group practices have been observed aswell with immense effects, so this site remains a source of inspiration and sharing nonetheless for me :)

Also I regard everyone here as my beloved friends and depending on my own state of nonduality, as my own self even, but yeah ;)

Regarding kechari, surely this site was a source for the happening of it here with all its hints and details, inspirations and experience reports, but not the primary topic why Holy is hanging here around :D
quote:
What is your sense of the relative signifance of Kechari Mudra in the context of your overall practice routine?
I have experienced all kind of nondual states without it, therefor Hans is right in many ways, that kechari is not a must to get to know god or the truth. Still I cannot see its ultimate potential and trust the words of those who continue to praise it and it is practiced here daily naturally. Even though it is helping the energies to enter into the sushumna nadi very much, it seems to get its ultimate significance way later in the process if body-mind transformation, speaking of later stages of samadhi even. For those who had no god contact so far, who cannot perceive all as one, who are not into continuous joy or bliss, none of this needs kechari, daily kriya did it here within 1-2 years. Still if it can be done, why not adding it into the daily routine ;)

@ Sol,

yes he seems to be among the best sources aswell, but it seems be be hard to come into contact with him, Shibendu is very practical in this regard as he travels a lot from country to country :) I know people speak not nicely about him, but I had nice sharings with him in different savikalpa samadhis, therefore there is not much question here (=

Ultimately the easy test is practicing and seeing what happens. When the result is paradise, whatever others may say, who cares? ;) Those complaining should look why they are not in paradise, in that sense all peace here :)

Peace friends and happy practice!
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2014 :  7:54:27 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, Holy!

Go to Top of Page

Sol Invictus

91 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2014 :  6:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Holy

@ Sol,
.... but it seems be be hard to come into contact with him

Yes,that is true Holy.He does not travel around and Kriya diksha is given only in YSSM centers in India.Bit tricky if one is living in Europe or US..
Cheers!
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2014 :  11:25:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Wanted to update this thread, even though it is not directly related to Hans' kriya, but to what this man is producing :)

To sum up, he has practiced kriya yoga householder style for 5 years with very high intensity while continuing to work. While that he experienced a divorce from his wife (:P) where he could push the kriya even further and with that reached god-union. According to his experience after the breath and the heartbeat stops, the journey to god begins and may be seconds or minutes away.

I had posted his primary "message page" which is FB: https://www.facebook.com/God.Spiritual.Treasures

He writes even more often within tumblr: http://kriyayogagodandlove.tumblr.com/

As always he is very intense and direct, which some may not like, but I get lots of inspiration and fuel to intensify the practice when reading his posts, therefore it migt be of inspiration and "fuel" for others aswell :)

Some interesting posts from him I wanted to copy&paste here. Enjoy and happy practice all!

" Optimize your advanced Kriya Yoga sessions

The key technique that is ever-extending to ultimately lead to Samadhi #8658; Maha Samadhi is Kriya Pranayama.

To assure you can receive maximum benefit and achieve MAXIMUM progress / success, YOU need to manage your daily Kriya session in a way that your main session ALWAYS has an OPEN END!

Means NO dates, appointments, meetings no matter what.

Remember that by practicing true God oriented original Kriya Yoga, YOU have already ONE appointment or "date" .... WITH GOD!

There are times, most likely years of PREPARATION of your life, mind, heart and body. During this preparation you move TOWARD God.

Some day suddenly and without further pre- announcement, you may find yourself in a very powerful and deep Kriya pranayama session, deeper than EVER before, maybe just a half an hour or even MINUTES away from ONENESS with God = Maha Samadhi. YOU NEED to make sure that this most sacred moment is prepared and can occur ANY day, ANY time.

Impossible to interrupt ANY kriya session because of ANY date or earthly "obligation" you may have. Such as cooking for family, shopping, any appointments or picking up spouse after work !!!

PREPARE well in advance for that ONE magic and sacred moment. NEVER run away from God, NEVER let God wait when God AND YOU ready.

To return HOME to God is INFINITELY more importent and more valuable than meeting any mortal.

If YOU HOME in God, then YOU infinitely MORE helpful and more powerful for all friends and family members temporarily left behind on earth."

" Persistence and regularity

No career and no family situation ever shall be an excuse to neglect or even skip your regular DAILY Kriya Yoga session.

Without YOUR spiritual PROGRESS and finally SUCCESS , your loved ones most likely may have to wait for any future reincarnation to find and obtain sufficient spiritual support to find their own way HOME to God. Yes YOU, the ONE and only in your entire family, neighborhood and among all colleagues who is reading AND PRACTICING the teachings of love from the "Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition".

If you want to be considered and treated some day as "grown up" spiritually mature human, then you may have to learn to be a self-disciplined living example - toward your children as well as your patients and the entire surrounding.

True direct progress toward oneness with God requires time-management and Life-management - BY YOU!

When I remember back my personal early years, there always was sufficient time for God in my life. During very early years as well as last days before until ONE with God as a result of unlimited kriya pranayama - besides family life and patients.

The week prior to Maha Samadhi was Monday thru Weekend fully scheduled with an intense medical congress from morning until last workshop finished later in evenings. All night was dedicated to most intense God blessed kriya pranayama. There was such intense flow of God's prana that all week long there was NO NEED to sleep at all.

If your EGO or mis-management of life and priorities however creates regular "family days" or other "too busy" days for a full unlimited kriya pranayama session each day - all year long, then you may have chosen a path "4 steps forward followed by 3 steps falling back". It's all a matter of clear priorities in YOUR MIND and YOUR life.

The ONLY way you can help kids or friends and loved ones is by growing spiritually stronger - daily - and return home to God.

During the many years as a professional SCUBA Diving Instructor (PADI MI 11580), when finishing a boat dive with a group of tourist divers, even teenage kids, it was standard procedure to bring the entire group safely to the boat. Maybe help all to discard their weghtbelt and hand it UP to the boat crew. Then it always was me the first one to get up into the boat while all students safely waiting at boat ladder or safety line. Why me first? Because from inside the water it was absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to lift anyone UP into the boat. But from inside the boat it was easy for me to assist all and if needed to lift entire diver or his equipment up into boat.

To help or safe others THE RESCUER has to be in a stable and safe position.

While here on earth YOU are in NO safe nor strong position. ONLY the one who has achieved absolute ONENESS can be on earth and yet FREE from any influence by darkness or destracting forces!

Your children or family may want your presence. That however may never means YOU have to play all the kids games with the kids or watch all the drama movies with friends or spouse, etc. Truly loving friends and loved ones should FEEL your increasingly loving spiritual presence when your BODY "parked" somewhere doing Kriya Yoga in vincinity while they enjoy their own activities in your presence.

Your customers / patients too may feel increased uplifting and healing help FROM YOU with each day of YOU doing YOUR FULL daily kriya yoga techniques. Hence there absolutely can be no spiritual justification to neglect your spiritual practice "for the benefit of others". Only a truly spiritual person is of ANY true spiritual benefit for mankind on earth. All else is for the benefit of ego and the worlds of darkness only."

"First steps toward Samadhi and oneness with God

#9829; For Nirbikalpa Samadhi and Maha Samadhi = oneness with God, the first steps are completely identical:
Stop creating NEW karma. For as long as you work for damaging industries, your karma may increase daily no matter how little or how much krita yoga you practice. True kriya yoga ALWAYS includes loving work for the benefit of ALL planet / ALL creation!
Start to practice true kriya yoga ALL the way = including intense loving, useful and helpful work and regular sharing with needy ones.
Support God in the endeavor of bringing as many human home as reasonably possible. Spread teachings of love, also very specially by being an example in your own life.
Dissolve ALL your own accumulated karma from THIS lifetime AND from all previous incarnations.
Pay ALL your debts.
Forgive ALL
reconcile with all
prove your true Love toward all in your entire daily life.
Conduct a natural and happy making healthy lifestyle.
Now after all above done, your kriya yoga exceeds easily 8 hrs daily, gets daily deeper - until Nirbikalpa Samadhi occurs suddenly.
If ANY of above initial steps incomplete, nothing at all occurs for any number of time / years / incarnations!
First completely cleanup all your trash from your entire past and persistantly prove that your alleged spirituality is more than an attempt to run away from your spiritual lessons, from real world work or your self created karma.
#9829; The additional step from Nirbikalpa Samadhi to Maha Samadhi requires absolute love for and loyalty to God. This is done in a most intense and full lifetime (or several lifetimes) dedicated entirely serving God with countless love tests in extreme situations of intense working life, sometimes under daily life treatening situations in disasters or war zones and in countries with severe political problems. Being absolutely true to God and loyal to God even if you have to give your life for God to remain loving.
#9829; Absolutely ALL lessons and exercises for your spiritual progress from a mortal, karma creating human being until ONE with God = Maha Samadhi are in FULL contained in the Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition including complete teachings in every detail of the holy science of God’s Kriya Yoga. NO interpretations and NO additional explanations needed! Just read all top to bottom, left to right, the complete teachings until understood. Some 39988 files of teachings and pictures, ALL precisely FOR YOU! Every single chapter, picture or graphic.
Strictly avoid mixing teachings from different sources and pray to God for spiritual guidance - also ask for God’s help in your kriya yoga practice.
God is Love - if you are really a being of love, then prove it with every second and every action in your entire life."

"Follow your heart

#9829; In all eternal life the single most important is Love. If your life messed up and you unsure what to do = pray to God, then FOLLOW your heart."

"First learn how to be healed then start to heal others

* help yourself before helping others
* heal yourself before healing others
* free yourself before freeing others

#9829; Before you can be of reasonable spiritual help for others you first need to achieve spiritual healing within yourself.

#9829; Before you can start to teach truly spiritual topics = first achieve truly spiritual qualifications. The absolute minimum qualification is Nirbikalpa Samadhi for very basic spiritual lessons. The next and ultimate level of spiritual qualification to teach ANY spiritual topic including God and Love and how to return HOME to God is ONENESS with God as a result of multiple Maha Samadhi.

#9829; For precise definition of “Nirbikalpa Samadhi” and “Maha Samadhi” = see Spiritual Encyclopedia section of Spiritual Treasures - Final Edition."
Go to Top of Page

amuhai

USA
18 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2014 :  4:00:28 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Great stuff. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2014 :  10:22:36 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Holy!
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2014 :  6:29:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
To give a small update to this thread, I had guessed around a lot in this thread regarding the origin of Hans' kriya and that there might be important differences to the original. After having met Shibendu, the advice here would be to learn directly from him or from Ashoke Chatterjee. As Gurunath has mentioned several times on the youtube, the true kriya breath goes through the sushumna nadi. Also the sequencing of the kriya yoga as taught by Lahiri Mahasaya was different than the classical sequencing you would guess from Patanjali. Gurunath's kriya and Shibenduji's are the same in that regard.

When it comes to Hans, he was successful with the kriya he teaches, even though it is incomplete in some aspects, especially regarding kechari mudra and higher kriyas, still if there is really no way to learn kriya directly from a living realized source, his site and also his experiences regarding kriya practice are worth A LOT!

I have no intention at this point to write about my meeting with Shibenduji in detail, therefore some hints here. The original kriya is the most intense, most time efficient and also effective one as far as I have experienced sofar. A strong master can compensate a lot of things, the original kriya feels like it can also do a lot without a strong master so potent it is :P Still without guidance, it is no fun. Some words from Gurunath to this, we all had kindergarten teachers, school teachers, driving teachers, but when it comes to the eternal infinite, with great arrogance we believe to be able to handle it by our self... And when the heartbeat starts to stop, without guidance how many will continue with the practice, I'm really curious ;) Kriya will earlier or later do this, physical death without dying. This is not much talked about in AYP, but for those who want to have a fast progress, it is a topic you will not face after some decades but it can happen the same year, so to practice kriya seriously and intensly by yourself learned from written sources would not be my reccomendation. On the other side, practicing with support from those who know the pulsless samadhis by experience, who can guide you not only from the outer but also from the inner, it is a completely different thing. Shibenduji is a real master, I love him very much aswell, he is very down to earth and kisses you everywhere physically :D He also teaches the higher kriyas without much fireworks, there are specific requirements, when these are met, you will be taught, so simple and so easy.

All love friends, may the love flower and may you taste the joy and bliss of now evermore :)

Peace and happy practice!
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2014 :  04:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Holy for your input!
What's the order of his techniques of the first level of Kriya?
What do you men by kissing everywhere?
What are the requirementes for the next levels?
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  12:47:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Will Power,

as always I respect information that are part of the initiation, therefore with great care you will only get hints in those cases and may find out the answer yourself ;) The order of the original kriya is the same among Ashoke, Shibenduji, Gurunath.

Kissing everywhere means, this man comes and touches yuu by hand, takes you into his arms, kisses you on your cheeks and if you have not shaved your beard which was the case here for some days, then he can kiss you anywhere else :D In my case head neck throat :D While he was kissing my head all around, I wanted to kiss his cheeks aswell, but due to some accidental head rotations we kissed each other on the mouth aswell LOL . But all fine, this man is 76 years old, all love ^^ He can burst out while speaking when it comes to the endless stupidities of the mind, which is among his favorite topics when pointing out to the illusion of the mental activities, but despite that he is very sweet alltogether :)

One bursting out with great intensity which made me lough so loud tears where coming:

He said he was once invited to Germany for a kriya yoga weekend. Then when he was coming closer to the location he saw a big banner: kriya yoga training course.

With a great shocked face he said: "What have you done.... !!!!!!"

Then he was shouting intensly: "Only DOGS are trained!!!!!!!!!!!" ..... continuing with the shoked face

"Humans have to be given wisdom" he added with a milder tone... Everyone was listening dead seriously, here I was off

Peace friends and happy practice! :)
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  1:54:32 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
and what's kriya but a training to get in Sushumna and be at peace?
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2015 :  8:30:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi will Power,
you are right my fiend :)

UPDATE to this thread:

Our beloved Hans has entered final Maha Samadhi last month. Now his daughters are also showing themselves on facebook, so the family connection becomes visible. This man named Hans has extremely inspired me several years ago and again last year. He had his own karma, but in a very intense manner he practiced like hell so to speak and reached the goal of yoga within 5 years! I had some insights today into how he had approached it:

The first year he started slow and increased the kriyas month by month until in 1 year he was at 144 kriyas per day. This translates to about 2,5-3 hours. then he continued increasing faster until he did not count the kriyas anymore but just practiced in hours or as he said "unlimited kriya pranayama". At some point after four more years in his sadhana he stopped sleeping and practiced from after work through the night until the next morning before work. He always continued with his daily duties in the daytime and practiced the rest. After one week of such intense pranainfusion his body-mind stopped completely and he entered into his first nirvikalpa samadhi. From then on after repeated nirvikalpa samadhis he started to create his homepage over many years until after some decades he made an offline-torrent out of it.

I think every kriya yogi can be thankful for his sharing of his own yogic process in this way. His opinions about all topics of life based upon his enhanced perceptions very often did shake me quite violently. We had some conversations through mails with him, another friend of mine also talked to him via phone. He has left some valuable contributions to the open source community.

Thank you Hans for all and enjoy your ultimate union for ever!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000