shilajit
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2014 :  7:43:12 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Message
Anyone take shilajit?

Ive started to take it, and I don't know if its psychosomatic but I feel like it is really helping to boost the vitality in the body.

I'm in this phase where I feel high all the time due to the nectar cycle. Basically like I've smoked good weed all day long. I'm a bit out of it.

The shilajit is reported to provide certain. Minerals and acids that aid the body. Its made of ancient humus that was squeezed by mountain building processes and leaks fro cracks in the Himalaya.

Its supposed to be very good for the health.

Would love to hear anyone's take on shilajit.

Gordosuperfly

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2014 :  1:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi There. Just wanted to offer my thoughts.

Yes. I have used shilajit with much success. I usually take it in combination with medicinal mushrooms such as chaga, reishi and others and have noticed it seems to act to increase their relative effectiveness. I definitely feel an increase in vitality, energy and spiritual awareness with it. It is said that the fulvic acid helps with decalcification of the pineal gland. Whether that is true, I am not sure, but I do notice more vivid dreams and more general awareness.

Good stuff overall in my opinion.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions.
Go to Top of Page

ayuryoga

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  5:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit ayuryoga's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, tonightsthenight. I am wondering what your experience has been with shilajit over the past few months? Has your health continued to improve? Are you taking a particular brand? How much of it daily?

Have you heard of Authentic Shilajit by Lotus Blooming Herbs?

Thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page

cherryann3

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  7:32:01 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I took it for a number of years and felt very much as Gordosuperfly reports. I did not have the dreams however. I unfortunately was forced to cease taking it due to a tight squeeze on my budget.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  11:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
hi ayur,

I'm pretty well convinced that shilajit can be a benefit.

regular consumption really seems to ground me, calming the nerves, and decreasing energy spikes. I'd say that, in general, it evens everything out and promotes vitality of the denser aspects of the subtle body.

not sure how it would effect you, each individual is so different.

and yes, its really expensive.
Go to Top of Page

pkj

USA
158 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  2:31:20 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
Tonightsthenight

I am also going thorough the nector cycle lot. Where do you buy Shilajit and how often you use it.

Thanks

Pkj
Go to Top of Page

Prem

Canada
90 Posts

Posted - Jul 26 2016 :  09:09:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Prem's Homepage  Get a Link to this Reply
Good thread. I'm also contemplating Shilajit for the grounding effect. I'm anemic and reading good things in that regard. My friend used the purblack brand. Very pricey but she swore it was the best - helped her panic and anxiety and increased get energy level. She would just dip a toothpick in and use a tiny amount.
Go to Top of Page

MrCuddly

USA
43 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2016 :  11:11:28 PM  Show Profile  Get a Link to this Reply
I find the same thing with shilajit. PurBlack is good along with other resin form brands. My body craves it but the good stuff is pricey. I'll stretch mine by making a brew and merging it with a bottle full of MSM mixed in water. The MSM amplifies the effect and I pour a couple ounces a day in a 32 oz canister of regular water I drink through the the day. A powerful brew.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000