New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2013 :  6:21:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What are the scientific reasons?
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2013 :  07:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Cosmic scientific facts are described both in Lotus sutra and my two threads here.

Based on these scientific facts, one should read two of LI Honzgi books published in 1992 (or can be down loaded on internet).

On reading these books one will be surprised at Li Honzgi and falun dafa claims of ahievement. All these claims are possibly correct. He claims that he came from somewhere above NIrvan plane.

Any plane above nirvan will be very powerful but a little deficit of WISDOM. And the effects of his power on earth can confirm whatever has been happening with him.

The main effects have been.
1. More that 10 million persons have benefitted from Falun dafa in health and cultivation (transcedence).
2. And yet many of his disciples have been tortured by communist china. IN anger (Part wisdom) he had predicted end of communism in china and that has not happened.

One has to read my two threads and Falun dafa books to understand what I have briefly mentioned above. One can then put any specific question which I can explain in detail.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2013 :  11:20:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
ULTIMATE GOD

AWARENESS- EMPTINESS together is the second name of ultimate
GOD.
ULTIMATE GOD came down and spilt itself with only one desire of
creating EXISTENCE.
NIRWAN has become an important part of ULTIMATE GOD because it
stabilises the EXISTENCE.
BUDDHAS are next in importance because they create their OWN
(individual ) type of EXISTENCE.
WISDOMS come in importance in next line, because they are the
CAUSE OF typical type of EXISTENCE created by each individual
Buddha.

SO......EVERY HUMAN BEING WHO EXPANDS HIS EXISTENCE IS
ALSO VERY IMPORTANT FOR THE ULTIMATE GOD.

The net conclusion is that one should remain alive as much as one can and expand his togetherness with family and friends. At the end of ones life one should have a huge family and friends and well wishers surrounding one. ONLY THEN HAS ONE DONE FULL JUSTICE TO ONES BIRTH.

Ones life will always be richly awarded if one lives life in synchronisation with ULTIMATE GOD and His purpose.

Edited by - riju on Nov 27 2013 12:19:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2014 :  12:41:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Awareness watching awareness" or "awareness in awareness" has two different directions in meditation.

Method NO. 1......... follows directions that lead to developements of skillful means and is
advocated by LOTUS SUTRA.
Method No.2...........follows normal advocated YOGA method that leads to ARHATSHIP. LOTUS SUTRA has
TOTALLY CONDEMENED THIS method beyond some stage. (DIRECT WORDS FROM THE MOUTH
OF GUATAM BUDDHA HIMSELF.)

I can describe these types of meditations in details if some one is interested.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2014 :  05:56:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When there is a huge accumulation of desires and emotions in a person,a quantum
OUTFLOW to lower 4th plane happens. And this person's AWARENESS on 5th plane reduces.
Our human life is at 5th level of awareness
Increased AWARENESS on 5th plane of a person makes a person more alive on the 5th
plane and at a certain stage some of this AWARENESS takes a quantum jump to 6th level.

By remaining in AWARENESS on thoughts and emotions or sensations in ones body without
REACTING results in INFLOWS and increase in AWARENESS.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2014 :  08:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome back.
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2014 :  1:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Riju I also would like to express gladness and welcome to see you here again and would be interested in reading your words of description on Meditation Techniques to the Arhat stage, as well as understand better at what stage it becomes condemned.

Thank you.

quote:
Originally posted by riju

"Awareness watching awareness" or "awareness in awareness" has two different directions in meditation.

Method NO. 1......... follows directions that lead to developements of skillful means and is
advocated by LOTUS SUTRA.
Method No.2...........follows normal advocated YOGA method that leads to ARHATSHIP. LOTUS SUTRA has
TOTALLY CONDEMENED THIS method beyond some stage. (DIRECT WORDS FROM THE MOUTH
OF GUATAM BUDDHA HIMSELF.)

I can describe these types of meditations in details if some one is interested.

Edited by - Experientialknowing on Apr 16 2014 2:19:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  01:00:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Every one of us knows awareness. But some may have experienced awareness in awareness.
Or some may have logically understood awareness in awareness as they practice
meditation with closed eyes on awareness. The methods that I write below are for them.

1. Method of meditation for Arahatship.........

Even a glimpse of Meditation on awareness in awareness creates a state of feeling
of rest and peace. This encourages a person to achieve this state again and again.
Slowly and with an effort again and again one achieves extended periods of these
glimpses.

And one gets hooked to this state.This persons avoides the outer world of relationships
and islolates himself to a cave or a seculded place. This glimpse of awareness in
awareness takes a person to 6th plane of awareness from 5th plane. Huge quantity of
awareness cosmic energy jumps to 6th plane in quantum and gives one the feeling of rest
and peace.

But this creates emptiness of cosmic energy in 5th plane. This person goes down
back to 5th plane. Here he feels a little sleepy. But inflows of cosmic awareness energy
from surrounding starts and slowly and slowly 5th plane becomes normal. These INFLOWS are
a positive sign of growth.

One atom of awareness at 6th plane equals multi number of atoms in 5th plane.
This repeated growth of awareness on 6th plane takes one to a stage of 7th plane of
awareness.

Effort is required till one crosses 11th plane of awareness.Patanjali has named this
going up and down in meditation in each sitting Samprajanata and Asamprajanata samadhis.

From 12th to 27th stage of awareness no effort is required. Pull upward is more forceful
Patanjali called this Sabija samadhi. The path to Arahatship has started after 11th
plane, but one has a choice to change the direction of meditation towards BUDDHA SYSTEM.

When one enters 28th plane of awareness one loses ones EGO 0r "I". This is Nirbhija
samadhi of Patanjali Yoga. He has become an arhat and there is no choice available to
him. No rebirth for him. He is LOST to existence.

His journey of existence started from nowhere (emptiness) and has ended nowhere.

Patanjali mentions 5th stage of Samadhi as dharmamegha samadhi. According to me no
arhat can achieve this samadhi by meditation of awareness in awareness. This samadhi
is in 28th plane and only Buddhas have achieved this samadhi by following skillful
means of meditation.

I shall write on Buddha system of meditation by skillful means later after seeing the
reaction.Some reader may require expansion of some of my writings above for clarification

Edited by - riju on Apr 17 2014 03:41:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  4:07:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Riju thank you for taking the time to write:

Effort is required till one crosses 11th plane of awareness.

Patanjali has named this
going up and down in meditation in each sitting Samprajanata and Asamprajanata samadhis.

Yes this is a very concise way of describing the experience in the form of sadhana I practice.

From 12th to 27th stage of awareness no effort is required. Pull upward is more forceful
Patanjali called this Sabija samadhi.

I suppose this makes sense but I always attributed the effortlessness of it all to effect following the cause of technique of prana manipulation causing pranas outward manifestations to be known and experienced in the same way each time though intensity can vary.

Once known observed and manipulatable to dissolve the witness within the highest Pranic vibrational energy states encountered thereby merging in prana due to technique of seeking the source behind pranic phenomena experienced by merging and mind becoming dissolved in prana samadhi naturally occurs.

( Prana is not the outward forms or its reportable phenomenal aspect but rather that which all springs from including the phenomena described herein.)

( This awareness postulate that current science holds that here is more free space in what we consider solid matter than there are energetic particles or mater which is theses energetic particles at specific vibrational frequencies but what current science calls free space is indue prana before it mutates into phenomena of particles and clumps of these called solid mater )

I have been in the state of still breath and without pulse is this not an indication of Nirbhija samadhi? or perhaps an early phase of entry leading to something more permanent? as I suspect.

Here there is no awareness of awareness only that one has ceased to be aware as one becomes aware of having not been aware

Here there certainly is no I and is only known as one is on the return from this state of being-less-ness. Being it is not the same as waking from a deep sleep it is different and words will not describe.

The way I know this when it occurs is the witness will come back on line as if it were a powered down machine and the first thing it notices is its own being-ness growing then the abject silence & stillness the silence in the darkness, from this witness wonders what is missing and then it is realized the heart is no longer beating.

Then that one is not making noise with the lungs but the lungs are not even felt nor is there any need to breath or any connection to it.

This is observed and the observation of this causes the heart to start it is not painful there is no gasping for air or anything of the sort one might imagine.

Later it is observed that without heart action the lungs do not function.

Later it is observed one has been sitting for over 1.5 hours yet the sadhana techniques require only 30 minutes on average.

The heart first beats rapidly and in a sputtering fashion as it has apparently lost it’s prime of blood in the pump, when the heart catches it’s prime from the rapid beating the beat is then very calm and strong slow and so terribly noisy then there becomes the desire to breathe and the lungs start up their motion again all of this terrible activity and noise, it is hard for someone to understand what it is that is being written until they experience it I know but there is just so much noise compared to mere moments ago.,

So I sit knowing with some degree of disappointment that the time of sitting is now passed its zenith as I return to current wakeful state but am still in a different state of awareness than waking activity. There is no desire to get up the eyes do not wish to look at this world as the inwards silence is so much more home.

So I will sit and move up and down the scale of awareness riding the waves of Prana as they burst outwards as if from a big bang event merging and being at one with them then when the wavefront ceases find myself erupting yet again and again from the core only to dissolve and in the instant of dissolution be made again expanding outwards from the seemingly endless core of outwards expansion as dissipation of the ring at its farthest reaches implodes renewal via unseen mechanism of implosion and re expansion and when this is done with the doing the peace of silence not even bliss dares intrude as intuition guides until the time comes where the eyes do not mind being focused here and when they do it is apparent that even though the current state is still much removed from waking moving state it is also equally far removed from the states described.

The feeling in the body is one of vibration highly energized.

When standing it is done with care as one may wobble a bit like a drunk, in a darkened room the air is alive with glowing prana before ones eyes and see in gin the dark is made easy and one is not seeing entirely with eyes of flesh.

Rarely am I willing to go as far as the heart none beating state there is uncertainty that this is correct to permit.

what are your thoughts on this Riju?

Where does all this fit in with the systems you are versed in and of course I am interested in
Buddha system of meditation by skillful means you write of as I suspect I am coming close to needing to make a decision and if indeed there is a correct way versus incorrect the desire is present to learn of it.

quote:

Every one of us knows awareness. But some may have experienced awareness in awareness.
Or some may have logically understood awareness in awareness as they practice
meditation with closed eyes on awareness. The methods that I write below are for them.

1. Method of meditation for Arahatship.........

Even a glimpse of Meditation on awareness in awareness creates a state of feeling
of rest and peace. This encourages a person to achieve this state again and again.
Slowly and with an effort again and again one achieves extended periods of these
glimpses.

And one gets hooked to this state.This persons avoides the outer world of relationships
and islolates himself to a cave or a seculded place. This glimpse of awareness in
awareness takes a person to 6th plane of awareness from 5th plane. Huge quantity of
awareness cosmic energy jumps to 6th plane in quantum and gives one the feeling of rest
and peace.

But this creates emptiness of cosmic energy in 5th plane. This person goes down
back to 5th plane. Here he feels a little sleepy. But inflows of cosmic awareness energy
from surrounding starts and slowly and slowly 5th plane becomes normal. These INFLOWS are
a positive sign of growth.

One atom of awareness at 6th plane equals multi number of atoms in 5th plane.
This repeated growth of awareness on 6th plane takes one to a stage of 7th plane of
awareness.

Effort is required till one crosses 11th plane of awareness.Patanjali has named this

Patanjali called this Sabija samadhi. The path to Arahatship has started after 11th
plane, but one has a choice to change the direction of meditation towards BUDDHA SYSTEM.

When one enters 28th plane of awareness one loses ones EGO 0r "I". This is Nirbhija
samadhi of Patanjali Yoga. He has become an arhat and there is no choice available to
him. No rebirth for him. He is LOST to existence.

His journey of existence started from nowhere (emptiness) and has ended nowhere.

Patanjali mentions 5th stage of Samadhi as dharmamegha samadhi. According to me no
arhat can achieve this samadhi by meditation of awareness in awareness. This samadhi
is in 28th plane and only Buddhas have achieved this samadhi by following skillful
means of meditation.

I shall write on Buddha system of meditation by skillful means later after seeing the
reaction.Some reader may require expansion of some of my writings above for clarification

Go to Top of Page

Indigo

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2014 :  11:05:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please do write on Buddha system of meditation. I am very interested. Thank you Riju.

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  12:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Experientialknowing

very very interesting reply of yours.

This reply of mine may lead us further to understand each other.

1. Let us say I am in 5th plane. And I have collected a few billion pieces of atoms of AWARENESS (without reaction)in this plane.
And a situation arrives where these billion atoms take a quantum jump
to 6th plane in the form of only one atom.

This means that I am being born as a small cell in the womb of 6th plane. I am not even a child. I am a seed. I am not having senses to
see,or understand 6th plane. I am in more than sleep. But I am growing
very fast compared to 5th plane. Because growth of one atom in 6th plane is like growing billion planes in 5th plane. This is Asamprajanata
samadhi.
While when I was collecting billion atoms in 5th plane, I will call that Samprajanata samadhi.

2. The matter starts thinning or slowly disappearing as we move to higher planes. One can say it is slowly dissolving in cosmic AWARENESS
energy.

3.After 11th plane this meditation is effortless,but after 12th to 27th plane it will require effort to come back to Buddha system of
meditation. At present you are coming back from your samadhi to normal life automatically. So you are below 11th plane.

A stage will come when in 12th plane one grows from a cell to child.
And a stage comes when one grows in 12th plane to gain enough AWARENESS of
his past existence on 5th plane due to his Body requirements and then he has to put an EFFORT to come back.

In India many cases have happened where a saint goes in samadhi. His body is burnt by followers. They assume he is dead. This creates a problem for him afterwards.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  01:13:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A person whose physical body is dead and has grown enough AWARENESS in 12th plane takes birth in DEVA
(small God) world.He is still physical. But his physical matter is very fine and invisible to humanity on 5th plane.

But he still has a choice till 27th level to come back to Buddha system of meditation and existence.
The effort to convert will get tougher and tougher as he moves towards 27th plane. Many DEVAS by choice and effort come back to 5th plane and take a birth as human being.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  01:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Indigo

Please do write on Buddha system of meditation. I am very interested. Thank you Riju.

Thanks for encouraging me. I shall write soon.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  04:34:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Why does one wants MOKSH/ARHAT/FREEDOM FROM REBIRTH?

Following answers come to my mind.

1. This is a life of pain and misery,one wants to avoid these rebirths.
2. Saints praise and rever/respect an Arhat.

Guatam Buddha answers thus.....

1.Life seems pain and misery but the reason behind this is lack of WISDOM.
A) There is neither "I" nor SELF/EGO. It is a mirage. Cause and Effect are the reason behind this
pain and misery. One should develop enough WISDOM to analyse the causes that create bad or
painful effects. And then one should avoid those causes.
B) This EXISTENCE came into effect because some higher power (Absolute God) caused it. We humans
have come into existence inspite of our desire. But we have LOGIC/WISDOM/SKILLS WHICH WE CAN
DEVELOP. Buddhas have found the way to avoid pain and misery of existence. They also have
given us the methods to GROW through the methods of meditation and INFLOWS. With increased
INFLOWS.....we will be capable of storing more and more of WISDOMS/LOGICS/SKILLS. This will
result in our growing to become RULERS/KINGS/GODS/CELESIAL DESIGNERS and along the way we
can avoid the misery/ pain and even the death.

2. Never follow blindly ant saint or god or books till you yourself can experience the path.

Guatam Buddha has given such a meditation that not only gives us enough illumination (through WISDOMS
gained) for the path ahead, but it gives us many interesting choices on the way.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  05:01:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Meditation method of Guatam Buddha..........

1. Be AWARE (WITHOUT REACTION) EVERY MOMENT. While walking walk with awareness. While eating eat with awareness.So on so forth.

2. Practice awareness by meditation on BREATH AND THEN EXTEND IT TO WHOLE BODY.(VIPASSANA).

If you can afford either become a monk or go in isolation and practice above two methods. By this method INFLOWS are expanding your life.

3. If you are at a level of awareness watching awareness, it is very good. Now the time has come for
you to move away from isolation. Live a life of house holder. Develop logic/wisdom/skills by interacting with others. Also continue to practice meditation for 1/2/3 or more hours every day, so that you do not lose awareness watching awareness.
Never hurry to higher planes of existence. Human life at 5th level is the base. Stonger the base is higher will be your achievements. Interacting with life is very very important.

One has to see that almost all INFLOWS get converted to wisdom/logic/skill. When the wisdoms get strengthed, they act as filters and weed out anger/hatred/fear/jealousies/fear etc.

The results will be very visible. You will grow HEALTHY/ WEALTHY/PEACEFUL day by day. And you will be surrounded by loving respecful family, friends and neighbours. You will grow to become a LEADER of life.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  05:09:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If one goes to 6th level of awareness and is capable of staying there for a long time.one can get POWERS/SIDDHIS. His extended awareness can read/change other human minds etc.
This becomes dangerous if one does not have enough wisdom/logic/skill.
Lack of wisdom/logic can cause harm to others and himself. This will become a cause of heavy sufferings
and cause a fall for ever.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  10:47:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SUMMARY

1 AWARENESS increases cosmic atom inflows.
2. Awareness in awareness speeds up the cosmic atom inflows.
3. Inflow increases size of cosmic body
.4. A person with large cosmic body is more alive to present.
5.Increased cosmic atoms also can be utilised for increase in logic by following PRAGAYA/PRAJANA
Meditation.
6. Repeated logic gets converted into WISDOM.
7. Wisdom is like an automataic filter and protects one from problems without effort.

Pragya/Prajana meditation is done by following the sequence of events logically
Go to Top of Page

Indigo

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2014 :  10:51:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Riju, for writing meditation method of Gautam Buddha. Here in the West Vipassana has some variations depending upon which teacher it is being learned from. Could you please share in detail how you practice?

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2014 :  01:40:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Indigo

Thank you, Riju, for writing meditation method of Gautam Buddha. Here in the West Vipassana has some variations depending upon which teacher it is being learned from. Could you please share in detail how you practice?

On 30th june 1992, I started with vipassana under Goenka at Igatpuri in India. But soon after my awareness increased so much that I was able to witness sensations all over my body.
I spent next two years isolating myself from everyone into a room
in my house and would spend minimum 12 hours a day in awareness witnessing.

After 1994 some cosmic power started guiding me. Probably in 1996 or afterwards I came to know thro internet that I am being guided my some Buddhist MASTER in meditation. Since then I have been regularly progressing.
Go to Top of Page

Indigo

USA
54 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2014 :  8:03:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much gratitude for your sharing Riju.
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2014 :  3:17:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Riju and thank you for the very informative reply.

I did some research on the topic of Samprajnata Samadhi and by comparing my experiences with what I am finding described it is divided and subdivided further which is matching me.

Nivichara Samadhi. In this type, the mind “no longer holds its idea of the name, form and knowledge of that thought.”

I have found it written that it can be further divided into

sa-ananda samadhi = inquiry into bliss during which there is
A. an awareness of peace and joy
B. a lack of awareness of words, meanings, time, space

sa-asmita samadhi = inquiry into the state of “I” during which there is
A. an awareness of the vritti of asmi, the source of ahamkara (beyond the ego)
B. a lack of awareness of peace and joy.

All of the described things here come very easily. The pulseless and still breath stage however is not described here where does that fit in?

quote:

quote:

very very interesting reply of yours.

This reply of mine may lead us further to understand each other.

1. Let us say I am in 5th plane. And I have collected a few billion pieces of atoms of AWARENESS (without reaction)in this plane.
And a situation arrives where these billion atoms take a quantum jump
to 6th plane in the form of only one atom.

This means that I am being born as a small cell in the womb of 6th plane. I am not even a child. I am a seed. I am not having senses to
see,or understand 6th plane. I am in more than sleep. But I am growing
very fast compared to 5th plane. Because growth of one atom in 6th plane is like growing billion planes in 5th plane. This is Asamprajanata
samadhi.
While when I was collecting billion atoms in 5th plane, I will call that Samprajanata samadhi.

2. The matter starts thinning or slowly disappearing as we move to higher planes. One can say it is slowly dissolving in cosmic AWARENESS
energy.

3.After 11th plane this meditation is effortless,but after 12th to 27th plane it will require effort to come back to Buddha system of
meditation. At present you are coming back from your samadhi to normal life automatically. So you are below 11th plane.

A stage will come when in 12th plane one grows from a cell to child.
And a stage comes when one grows in 12th plane to gain enough AWARENESS of
his past existence on 5th plane due to his Body requirements and then he has to put an EFFORT to come back.

In India many cases have happened where a saint goes in samadhi. His body is burnt by followers. They assume he is dead. This creates a problem for him afterwards.

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2014 :  03:55:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

All of the described things here come very easily. The pulseless and still breath stage however is not described here where does that fit in?

Awareness meditation never leads to still breath or pulseless stage. Because AWARENESS leads to EXISTENCE. There are short spaces of sleep which I called Asamparjinata samadhi.

There is probably another type of meditation which starts with one point concentration either on some God or some candle flame or on some one part of body which may be leading to pulseless state. I wrote earlier that saints who practice this type of meditation get into trouble

Edited by - riju on Apr 22 2014 09:24:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2014 :  2:32:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HI Riju, yes I know you wrote the get cremated by those thinking them dead, I have taken the precaution of informing my wife not to be concerned if she finds me seated like this that I will return of my own accord.

No flames no Gods and no body parts involved.

Prana becomes bliss then goes beyond bliss mind and awareness are swept away and the reportable is on the return only, the during words may not be said.

Yes the practices may appear different but the results similar. I guess conditional Nirvikalpa Samadhi must not fit in with the teachings you follow, I suspect it does but has a different name.

quote:

quote:

Awareness meditation never leads to still breath or pulseless stage. Because AWARENESS leads to EXISTENCE. There are short spaces of sleep which I called Asamparjinata samadhi.

There is probably another type of meditation which starts with one point concentration either on some God or some candle flame or on some one part of body which may be leading to pulseless state. I wrote earlier that saints who practice this type of meditation get into trouble

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - May 01 2014 :  11:12:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
[quote]Originally posted by Experientialknowing

Prana becomes bliss then goes beyond bliss mind and awareness are swept away and the reportable is on the return only, the during words may not be said.

Yes the practices may appear different but the results similar. I guess conditional Nirvikalpa Samadhi must not fit in with the teachings you follow, I suspect it does but has a different name.

Science has confirmed that this whole universe including stars and galaxis disappear in a BLACK HOLE and also reappear from NOWHERE.
The new universe is designed so perfectly by someone intelligent inside the black hole that even a billionth of mistake in design will either cause a RUNAWAY universe or COLLAPSE it back into blackhole.
Obviously when stars disappear, earths also disappear with all its life of human and other beings.
(one can read CODE NAME GOD, a simplified book explaining this discovery of science)
MATTER (Jadh) and COSMIC ENERGY (Chetan) all go into black hole.
This is a solid proof that source of matter and cosmic energy is same.
Only when both react with each other something invisible happens.

VIPPASANA MEDITATION with PURE AWARENESS also gives the same proof
again and again. Our senses observe physical sensations (form of matter) with PURE AWARENESS (form of cosmic energy) and the result is that we can with time see ACCELRATED changes happening in physical body.

When this process of vipassana meditation goes to higher level, OUTFLOWS of cosmic energy change into INFLOWS and we give it a name of COMPASSION.

Edited by - riju on May 01 2014 11:25:38 AM
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - May 01 2014 :  11:39:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000