New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  10:21:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat
My friend Pauline is dying.
Please pray for her to find her way to heaven.
Thank you

Samyama prayers for Pauline.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Thank you.
Pauline passed away a few hours ago.
I don't know for how long it is useful to keep her on the Samyama list. I'm happy with whatever you decide.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  2:11:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat
Thank you.
Pauline passed away a few hours ago.
I don't know for how long it is useful to keep her on the Samyama list. I'm happy with whatever you decide.

So sorry for the loss of your friend. We will keep Pauline on the list for a week. May she rest in peace.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2192 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  8:33:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2019 :  10:53:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
RIP
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2019 :  03:04:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2019 :  8:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2019 :  12:49:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, dear friends, for your prayers.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2019 :  06:19:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - May 13 2019 :  07:48:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Requesting healing for my friend's sister, Srikanya, who has had to deal with idiopathic symptoms in her body and worsening quality of life triggered by an ayurvedic massage/wellness program.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 13 2019 :  09:09:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Requesting healing for my friend's sister, Srikanya, who has had to deal with idiopathic symptoms in her body and worsening quality of life triggered by an ayurvedic massage/wellness program.

Done: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

May Srikanya be feeling better soon.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 22 2019 :  9:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please add my friend Cate to the healing samyama list. She deals with an immune system disease, and now has received a diagnostic of cancer of the bladder - stage 3. Cate has started to come to yoga classes three years ago, and she has a stable AYP practice of spinal breathing and meditation. Cate came to Menla last year, and was looking forward to this June retreat. Hopefully, she will be able to come next year.

Thank you
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - May 23 2019 :  11:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Blanche

Please add my friend Cate to the healing samyama list. She deals with an immune system disease, and now has received a diagnostic of cancer of the bladder - stage 3. Cate has started to come to yoga classes three years ago, and she has a stable AYP practice of spinal breathing and meditation. Cate came to Menla last year, and was looking forward to this June retreat. Hopefully, she will be able to come next year.

Thank you

Done: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing Cate a full recovery, and a return to Menla next year.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - May 23 2019 :  9:01:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you, Yogani.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1505 Posts

Posted - May 24 2019 :  3:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - May 25 2019 :  07:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Hayley

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2019 :  6:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi are you still doing the Samyama healing?

If so could I ask a request for my close friend Barbara, who is currently in hospital fighting Leukaemia.
She's the kindest most gentle person I ever met and such a good friend and I love her to bits.
Thank you

Edited by - Hayley on Sep 06 2019 10:44:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2019 :  3:15:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Hayley

Hi are you still doing the Samyama healing?

If so could I ask a request for my close friend Barbara, who is currently in hospital fighting Leukaemia.
She's the kindest most gentle person I ever met and such a good friend and I love her to bits.
Thank you

Done: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing Barbara a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Hayley

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2019 :  09:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani

She is coming out of hospital for a break from chemo so I am going to look after her and blitz her with lots of tlc and healing.
Go to Top of Page

Emil

Australia
141 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2019 :  12:21:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there,
Please register this request healing:

Problem: Pain in the knees. Effusion in both knees that has lasted for almost a year.

Name: Farahmand

Please keep on the list. The pain is quite annoying. It prevents doing yoga
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2019 :  10:23:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Emil

Hi there,
Please register this request healing:

Problem: Pain in the knees. Effusion in both knees that has lasted for almost a year.

Name: Farahmand

Please keep on the list. The pain is quite annoying. It prevents doing yoga

Wishing you a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Hayley

United Kingdom
13 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2019 :  06:27:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi just to let you know my friend Barbara, who was diagnosed with
Leaukemia, and who I requested to go onto the healing list has recovered well from two lots of Chemo & looks likely she has gone into remission.
I looked after her after her first treatment and was sitting in her garden one evening after she had gone to bed. I was looking up at the stars and thinking about her healing and praying to God that she would get well when a large shooting star shot across the sky and passed right above her bedroom window. I saw that as a positive sign. Another thing I did is every night after she went to bed I sat in her chair and meditated on love and healing & asked God to impregnate the space I was sitting with healing energy. I know that we leave residues of our energy & thoughts behind in spaces we have been because I have done experiments to confirm this.
One of the things I struggled with at first was to keep her positive & optimistic as when she got home after her first treatment she became very depressed & kept looking at the past & wishing she could go back. So I tried to keep her mind busy and to get her to look at the future and plan things she could do with her grandchildren and things she wants to do. I talked to her about the importance of keeping positive & directing her thoughts to being well. I taught her a simple spinal breathing to keep herself calm and focused and told her to imagine the movement of breath like a calm sea gently lapping the shore as I find this relaxing when I am anxious. I told her about mantras & how they can deflect negative thoughts and worries whilst reinforcing our intentions & positive beliefs, such as 'I am well' and I downloaded some guided meditations for her to relax and help with positive thoughts when she went back into hospital.
Now whenever I speak to her she tells me how great she's feeling & how she's 'tempting the Devil' I tell her 'The Devil doesn't exist only health & well-being does' She said she's been practising the breathing & listening to her meditations every night.
I truly believe that healing thoughts have helped her get better, or probably encouraged her to get herself better like an invisible support network to push you in the right direction. Thoughts directed towards us from others are very powerful (hence why we should never make enemies!)
So I would like to thank you all for your love
With love & best regards Hx

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2019 :  11:37:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Wonderful...

The guru is in you, and in everyone.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2019 :  11:32:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Request received from Nathalie:
quote:
Samyama Request #1
Could I add for samyama healing my father, Yukio Ishizuka, age 81 who will need a brain tumor operation soon? He had an operation a few years ago and it was removed, but came back and was radiated. Now it has returned a 3rd time...

Samyama Request #2
Could you also add Saiso Shimada (the 81 year old shodo master with whom I work) as she has glaucoma/cataract and also lately heart problems.

Wishing your father and friend full recoveries.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 23 2020 :  11:16:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Request from Blanche:
quote:
My friend Maria is receiving stem cell treatment for leukemia and going through a difficult time. Maria practices yoga and meditation, and plans to come to our AYP retreat in May. Could she be added to the samyama healing list?

Hi Blanche:

Maria has been added here: https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing her a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Blanche

USA
859 Posts

Posted - Jan 24 2020 :  06:20:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Blanche's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000