New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2018 :  3:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nathalie:

Done. https://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic...OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing quick recovery for you and Bruno.

All the best!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Nathalie

Singapore
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2018 :  7:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Nathalie's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yogani and the whole group of Samyama Healers. My husband after the first group prayer had a manageable headache and then slept in total for 36 hours (including the night previous).... I felt he was healing so I was not worried.

The MRI four days later showed incredible improvement -- and the neurosurgeon was amazed. Normally when a caratoid artery dissection can heal itself it like it did it takes 3-6 months.

Bruno still has stiffness of the neck and head, but he can go back to work half days. I am most grateful to you all and will also join when I can the samyama healing for others. Please keep him on the list and in your samyama. You are all doing much good -- much more than you may know. Much joy, gratitude and loving kindness.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2018 :  11:18:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My SIL, Tami. She has a tumor on her ovary, going into surgery next week. She lives in the Midwest, USA.
Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2018 :  10:27:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

My SIL, Tami. She has a tumor on her ovary, going into surgery next week. She lives in the Midwest, USA.
Thanks!

Done. Healing in stillness for Tami and all...

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

The guru is in you
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2018 :  12:09:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Request received:

1. Name: Farahmand
2. Please keep on the list. I will inform you when healing has happened to remove.
3. Reason: Pain in my both knees. It appeared out of nowhere 3 weeks ago and is stopping me from being able to do yoga or walk. It's even distracting me during meditation.

Thanks
-----------------------
Done. See here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a quick recovery.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2018 :  01:22:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani,

You can take Tami and Geneva off the list. Thanks everyone.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2018 :  08:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lalow33

Yogani,

You can take Tami and Geneva off the list. Thanks everyone.

Okay, done. May they be well.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2018 :  10:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Yogani.
Go to Top of Page

wogya

Austria
9 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  4:57:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi my friends !

Can you please put my friend Walter on the samyama healing list ?
He is having a hard time after getting a hip joint ...
Thank you so much ..

Love and Light to you

Wolfi (wogya)

Ps. My wife Daniela who is also on the list is getting better day by day...
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2019 :  6:26:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi wogya:

Done. Wishing Walter (and Daniela) speedy healing and all the best!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2019 :  11:32:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Note received from Farahmand:

Please feel free to remove me from Samyama healing list. My knees are 75% recovered and I'm grateful to you and the group. Instead please add my mum Nahid to the list. She's having a strange health issue at the moment which came out of nowhere.

1. Name: Nahid

2. Please keep on the list. I will inform you when healing has happened to remove.

3. Reason: She has got joint inflammation in many of the joints in her body. So far the doctors have not been able to explain the cause of this issue and find the right medicine to control it. Joint inflammation is preventing her from attending some of the daily activities including her daily yoga asanas.

Many thanks
----------------------

Hi Farahmand:

Done. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Glad you are better and wishing your mum relief and speedy healing.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

RichardC

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2019 :  08:46:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The name of the recipient is Richard.
Please keep on the list for now.
Requesting regain health from auto-immune inflammation and symptoms.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2019 :  4:59:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC

The name of the recipient is Richard.
Please keep on the list for now.
Requesting regain health from auto-immune inflammation and symptoms.

Done. http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you speedy healing.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yo_gi

Germany
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  1:03:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My mother Pia... she is having pain in her leg for a long time and thereby gets depressiv and weak
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2019 :  5:39:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yo_gi

My mother Pia... she is having pain in her leg for a long time and thereby gets depressiv and weak

Pia is added to the samyama healing list: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yo_gi

Germany
47 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2019 :  01:59:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

Ccaseymayer

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2019 :  12:51:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This is casey and I m in need of samyama healing. At 71, Ive been diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer. I have also been practicing AYP daily for over a year before Dx. In the last 2 months, I’ve been undergoing chemotherapy, multiple exams, tests, biopsies, hospitalizations and loss of hair. All this has knocked me down and zapped me of energy. Some days I can barely take a deep breath. I pray for the strength and courage to endure. So grateful for AYP and healing!
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2019 :  09:21:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ccaseymayer

This is casey and I m in need of samyama healing. At 71, Ive been diagnosed with an aggressive breast cancer. I have also been practicing AYP daily for over a year before Dx. In the last 2 months, I’ve been undergoing chemotherapy, multiple exams, tests, biopsies, hospitalizations and loss of hair. All this has knocked me down and zapped me of energy. Some days I can barely take a deep breath. I pray for the strength and courage to endure. So grateful for AYP and healing!

Hi Casey:

You have been added to the samyama healing list here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a full recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

yo_gi

Germany
47 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2019 :  3:30:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey everyone
My mothers leg-pain is getting better... she could experience a significant change... no more "needles" as she describes it and i shall say thank you.
It also feels as if she is getting better on the emotional side... please leave her on the list
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2019 :  10:39:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yo_gi

Hey everyone
My mothers leg-pain is getting better... she could experience a significant change... no more "needles" as she describes it and i shall say thank you.
It also feels as if she is getting better on the emotional side... please leave her on the list

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2019 :  10:42:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Can you please add me to the Samyama healing list of people to be healed?

Thank you and all the best,

Andy

Done: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1565

Wishing you a speedy recovery, and all the best on your path.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1730 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2019 :  3:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My friend Pauline is dying.
Please pray for her to find her way to heaven.
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2019 :  3:53:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

My friend Pauline is dying.
Please pray for her to find her way to heaven.
Thank you

Samyama prayers for Pauline.

Go to Top of Page

Umang

India
27 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2019 :  12:41:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,

My brother Tarang is suffering from a knee injury. He is a professional cricket player. It has happened many times in the past that he couldn't play important matches because of some illness or injury. He seems to have formed a pattern of manifesting disease or injury when important matches are around. I wish that he fully recovers from his current injury and this negative pattern. He is a regular ayp practitioner also. Thank you so much for the prayers and the healing.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2019 :  09:55:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Umang

Hi everyone,

My brother Tarang is suffering from a knee injury. He is a professional cricket player. It has happened many times in the past that he couldn't play important matches because of some illness or injury. He seems to have formed a pattern of manifesting disease or injury when important matches are around. I wish that he fully recovers from his current injury and this negative pattern. He is a regular ayp practitioner also. Thank you so much for the prayers and the healing.

Wishing your brother, Tarang a speedy recovery.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000