Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Atma Darshan & Atma Nirvriti
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  6:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
By Sri Krishna Atmananda Menon

www.brahma-jnana.com/biblioteka/Atmananda.pdf#8206;

Sadly Menon's book is now out of print, but here's a PDF.

From wikipedia:

#346;r#297; Atmananda (December 8, 1883 – May 14, 1959), also referred as Sri Atmananda Krishna Menon, was an Indian sage, guru, and philosopher. Stillnessspeaks.com considers him one of three important advaita teachers of 20th century, which also included Sri Ramana Maharshi and Nisargadatta Maharaj.[1][unreliable source?]

He spent most of his life employed as a police prosecutor. He also discussed many variations of philosophy within Vedanta and the Upani#7779;ads, including Ajativada.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atmananda_Krishna_Menon

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  12:35:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I still have a couple of copies of the book. Each year at the lebanese book fair there is a book stand which belongs to kamal joumblat's family. I've shared about kamal in the forums. He was a disciple of sri Atmananda.

Atmananda is a spiritual giant.

I always read these two books on and off every year or so.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  08:24:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh wow, nice Ananda. Yeah I might see if I can pick up a copy from somewhere.

He was a spiritual giant, and his method of inquiry so comprehensive.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  2:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If u want one and it's really hard to find... I can send it to you no worries...
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  08:21:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks Ananda, that's very kind of you. I'll keep looking and may shoot you an e-mail.
Go to Top of Page

gopinath

India
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2016 :  11:48:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
www.brahma-jnana.com/bibliot...anda.pdf#8206;

the above link doesnt work.

is there any other way that i can get the pdf of Sri Krisnan's books
Go to Top of Page

kjward

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2016 :  2:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes indeed these books are impossible to find...I would very much appreciate pdf copies.
thanks ever so much in advance.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000