AYPsite.org Forum
 Yoga and Relationships
 Unity, Loss, Honesty, Desire
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2013 :  11:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
This post could easily go in the poetry section, but the topic of the poem surrounds a relationship, and since I'm so fond of cloaking my words in poetic spins, I'm just gonna roll with it.

The presence of stillness is certainly the foundation in Bodhi's body-mind (as well as the divine woman who will not be named), but that does not negate the reality of my human experience. Just want to reveal my vulnerability and keep my spiritual ego honest. Thanks for reading. Unity!

my head is twisted and my heart is reeling
yet another woman eludes my grasp

the ingredients of my formula have not yet yielded any longstanding concoction
all has bubbled away in spurts of short passion and confusion

though it is all bound to bubble away anyway
surely there are ones who go the distance together in happiness in this earthly body

never perfect, yet they hold hands until the very end
i see it in my grandparents

it seems like a worthy endeavor to embark upon

perhaps one day i will bask in that union
and bring new life into the world, so that a child can experience the same folly and redemption i am undergoing

until then
i let go, and let God.

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  08:06:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

(((((HUG)))))
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  3:06:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Let it go. Let go.
You don't know who will pass by,
Turn, and take your hand.

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2013 :  7:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for continuing the poetry with great simplicity, whippoorwill. That is very uplifting.

Shanti, I'll catch you on the flipside!

Inner sensuality.
Go to Top of Page

rothandy

India
5 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2014 :  06:55:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sensuality in the poem.... Very Healthy poetry :P
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2193 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2014 :  2:04:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
until then
I let go, let God

EVEN then, let go let God !
Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2014 :  4:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I whine too much.
Go to Top of Page

Anima

484 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2014 :  4:25:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Bodhi Tree
Unity!

U.N.I.T.Y.: That spells "unity."
~Queen Latifa

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2014 :  6:12:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah baby!!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000