AYP Helpers
 A Google Adwords Campaign
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Marcel

USA
41 Posts

Posted - May 06 2012 :  9:01:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Marcel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Greetings fellow seekers,

By grace I somehow won an extra $100 in Adwords credit with Google. I'd like to apply it toward running an ad for the AYP site. For the past few days the following ad has been appearing whenever people search for specific keywords in the Google search bar:

Blissful & Ecstatic Yoga
The most effective & transformative
yoga out there!
www.aypsite.org

So far the following keywords trigger the ad:

tantra
mystics
spiritual yoga
here & now
transcendence
meditation
meditation techniques
yoga
enlightenment
spiritual growth
spiritual
ecstasy
chakras
kundalini
bliss
spiritual awakening
spiritual enlightenment
awareness
pranayama
seeker
spiritual transformation
mystical experiences
inner silence
and of course, Yogani

Any ideas for any other keywords?

Much love & thanks,
Marcel

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  08:29:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what about "kechari" or "mudra"?
Many of us arrived at ayp looking for images/info about Kechari
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  08:58:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe add spinal breathing? Searching for that is how I ended up here
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  10:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some quick ideas: backwards-flowing method, internal alchemy, energy work, purification, shakti, samyama, patanjali, yoga forums, kundalini symptoms, secrets of wilder, self-inquiry, advaita, yoga retreat.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  3:38:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes good idea, I vote also for Yoga retreat and Yoga Forums
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4363 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  4:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You could add "levitation". Quite a lot of people find themselves spontaneously levitating and then do a search on the word and find themselves at AYP.
Go to Top of Page

Marcel

USA
41 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  12:26:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marcel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great ideas. I'll add all of those keywords.

So far the ad has been running since May 3rd, and 54 persons have been directed to the site from clicking the link!

Keep the ideas coming.

Namaste,
Marcel
Go to Top of Page

Marcel

USA
41 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2012 :  03:22:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Marcel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Update:

So given the budget, the google ad ran from May 3rd to July 9th and we had a total of 296 visitors to the site as a result. Thanks to those for all the additional ideas.

Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2012 :  10:54:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Bravo, and thank you, Marcel!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

GregM

USA
51 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  12:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit GregM's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Should this come up again in the future, I'd like to lend a hand to help out. I have a number of online research tools which can help to optimize the effectiveness of the advertising. Please let me know.

Greg
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2014 :  12:25:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All:

Update... After several attempts over the years with Google Adwords, we found it to be uneconomic in relation to the number of AYP books sold (our primary financial support).

However, we have found Bing/Yahoo pay-per-click ads to be very economic for the number of clicks we get for the cost, and have been using that service continuously since the last quarter of 2012. We are in good shape with campaigns and keywords, which have been running with good results and very little babysitting required (important).

That was another problem with Google Adwords. It is very labor intensive, requiring constant babysitting. We simply didn't have time on an ongoing basis to keep up with all the finagling and campaign interference they do. And the cost was prohibitive anyway for what we are doing at AYP. Which is not to say we would not like assistance on Google Adwords, or anywhere, like Marcel so generously provided above.

Many thanks!

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000