Books, Web Sites, Audio, Video, etc.
 Guru Siyag Siddha Yoga Online Initiation
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

DigitalYogi

Canada
34 Posts

Posted - Apr 27 2012 :  11:34:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I watched this the other day and it had an effect on me. I have not seen this guru before, but there something very interesting about this being.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtmSVfJYyYY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo2Y...ature=relmfu

I would like to know form everybody on the forum if anyone else feels the effect of this?

Edited by - AYPforum on Apr 28 2012 03:12:31 AM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  03:12:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  09:04:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, there are much more clips bringing the real initiation by a sort of blessing (diksha) of the mantra sufficient as empowerment or even a shaktipat transmitting the masterĀ“s energy able to awaken the kundalini.The latter is in this line suddenly done by the eyes as siddha Muktananda by his guru Nityananda on meeting him as he describes together with the enormous effects on him.The two tapes above are presumably "only" preparations for the diksha.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2012 :  10:40:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No I erred. The first tape contains a continous repetition of a "klim" mantra with particles difficult to put in letters. This way indeed a initiation perhaps later explained.

The effect knowing this line with more repelling experiences was a full astral scenery how one snake was creeping upwards creating an underknotted circle on my head. As I know such experiences nothing to say against it like the experience where the mantra got resonance.

But as the snake erected in an hostile mood with active and split tongue for a bite in my head I chased her. She returned having my right underleg in her mouth. I chased her again so that she fled in sounds similar to an angry older woman.

The aggressive meetings by the book after my first Mantak Chia course where I got much unclean energy by a woman can be explained like other similar events by a first cleansing of myself by tibetan mantras. Sai Baba now has a normal outlook for me.

But a rather severe rather joy- and humourless trait like a certain witchlike behaviour of the snake seem to go through the times.

The blue pearl for astral voyage appeared again.

Axel
Go to Top of Page

Makaveli

Canada
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2017 :  09:25:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi DigitalYogi,

Can I have more details and your experience regarding your practice with Guru Siyag
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000