AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Dissolving the Witness in Unity 333
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2011 :  2:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am just blown out after reading this lesson again:
http://www.aypsite.org/333.html

It seems this has been going on while reading most of the lessons again... But when it came to this one, inner silence was so understanding/relational.

Believe it or not I am even sensing the flow behind the words in a different way lately. Whereas I used to sense emptiness/silence and wisdom.. I am now sensing pure honey light love... That's the best way for me to put it in words. It's just really warm.

There's also so much love and gratitude flowing from my heart center toward Yogani. Love you from the depth of my heart dear teacher and brother [img]icon_heart.gif[/img]

May God give you and your loved ones a long and happy life.

namaste

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  12:11:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Yoganiji
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  2:42:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Heart openings are very beautiful

Congrats on your continued depth Ananda
Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  4:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2015 :  10:55:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000