Victim of black magic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  04:34:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
My self Renukaprasad

I am a victim of blach magic which has the serioius consequeces
on the body. Because of it i am getting weak and many bad things like accidents,semen loss in night while in sleep, delay of any daily
work, reduction of mental ablilities , heat in the body.
These all and the more i have feel.

I have tried many things to protect me, but i am fail.

please i am begging you if you know any thing and tell me how to protect myself i will be very thankful to you.

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  07:45:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Renukaprasad, welcome to the forum.

Firstly, I don't know what the general feel is here about black magic, but I would not discount it by any means.
I think it is possible for a person to direct hatred and anger and other negitive emotions at another person and have an effect. If the person was also the equivalent of say, a Reiki healer, they would be able to direct these negitive energies more specifically.

I have personally felt the effects of these things. In my experience it helps greatly to know who is sending the negitivity and for me there are a couple of things you can do.
1. Strengthen and balance your own energy system. The obvious way to do this you will know about - it is the regular practice of AYP meditation, twenty minutes in the morning and twenty in th evening, as thought by Yogani in the Main Lessons.
This meditation is very powerful and will stabilise your life.

2. The second thing I would recommend is to keep sending the person Love. One way of doing this is to visualise yourself breathing in love and as you breath out, breath the love out of your heart directly to them. Whenever you think of them see their illusion for what it is, and simply love them.
This can have a powerful transforming effect on you.

The most important thing, in my view, is the meditation, this gives you the foundation and strength not to be overwhelmed by something like this.

The best of luck, I'm sure you will get lots of other views also.
Louis
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  08:15:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you believe very strongly that this kind of thing is real, then find somebody who is equally powerful and will remove the effects of the black magic. You will probably have to pay them.
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  09:42:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Renukaprasad,

I do not believe that the effect of 'black magic' is anything more than placebo effect in reverse. In other words, it 'works' because you believe it does.

For this reason, practicioners of black magic always make a point of letting the victim know that they are working black magic on them. Think about that. If their 'magic' did work independently of letting the victim know, why bother letting the victim know?

It's also possible to be mistaken that someone is wishing you ill, so the black-magic practioner can be imaginary, while the symptoms are still real because of the belief. (I have reason to belive that someone got the thought into their head I was practicing black magic on them. The truth is I wouldn't touch black magic with a ten-foot pole. )

That said, you can also get red of a black magic curse very simply. On each hand separately, just bring the tips of the thumb and first two figures together for about half a minute. This will totally neutralize any black magic curse for nine days. Guaranteed.

What may remain is some depression and anxiety which should be dealt with in itself. A belief in being cursed is just one kind of 'spin' a depressed person can go into.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  09:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome Renukaprasad,

Sorry to hear you are going through a bad phase. A lot of the things you are describing may not have anything to do with a curse. It maybe you don't realize that deep inside you, your desire to find self has been awakened.. you don't know how to deal with it, because it is confusing you.. one part of you is pulling you towards God/Truth.. but another part of you does not know it yet. Each one of us has some spirituality within us that we got with us from some previous life..
Heat in the body, semen loss in night while in sleep could be your body's signals for help.. spiritual help... the confusion this causes could be what is causing your "reduction of mental abilities" and "accidents" and "getting weak "...

You know, at times, when the whole world seems to be crumbling around us, everything goes wrong, everything seems against us and we are convinced its because we have a curse on our heads.. it may be just our inner self trying to tell us to wake up and find God... it was for me.
If you would like to give spirituality a try.. please do read Yogani's lessons.. Start here http://www.aypsite.org/10.html

I like what Louis said about meditation. Yes, please do try meditation http://www.aypsite.org/13.html.
Calming the mind will take you beyond the constant thoughts that someone is harming you, that way in those few mins of silence you may actually find a solution or at least have a better understanding of your situation.

If however you are still convinced that someone is harming you then like Ether said, you could find someone powerful to remove these effects. Although I would not know where to start.. I personally do not believe in such things.. but then I have never experienced it.. and if me or someone close to me ever got into such a situation.. I am sure it would not take me long to change my mind.

I have never experienced black magic personally, I have heard a lot about this in India.
I am sure many of the cases are true, but some of them are made worse by our minds and people around us constantly drilling this into our heads.

The other thing Louis said, about being affected by negative energy of someone is very likely. Though Louis, the little that I know of Reiki.. I did not think you could use it to harm anyone.. at least that is what I had heard.. Reiki will turn itself off if you send it with bad intentions.. anyway, it does not matter... I am sure you or someone you know has experienced this, else you would not have said it.

In this thread http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=1162 there was some discussion on feeling negative energy from others. See if they help you.

Wish you all the best. I hope this is just a phase and things will soon be better.

Edited by - Shanti on Jun 23 2006 10:11:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  10:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I believe black magic is very real(depending on your perception of it) and have met several people who have been affected.The Maha Mritunjaya mantra has one of it's specific purposes for countering black magic.
Meditation does help as it raises your vibrations making it more difficult for others to affect you.The Divine Sound that guruji has recorded will also help to dispel negative energies.I have worked with several on this problem but of course one has to be careful. If you would like to contact me by mail I will help you.There is no charge.
L&L
Dave

'the mind can see further than the eyes'
http://cdbaby.com/cd/omdasji
http://dhyanyogi.omdasji.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  12:07:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti said:
quote:
Though Louis, the little that I know of Reiki.. I did not think you could use it to harm anyone.. at least that is what I had heard.. Reiki will turn itself off if you send it with bad intentions.. anyway, it does not matter... I am sure you or someone you know has experienced this, else you would not have said it.

Hi Shweta, I did'nt mean to say or imply that Reiki would be used in a negitive way. I don't know anyone who would do this intentionally.
I do know someone who is into white magic and he would use symbols in a similar way to Reiki. This is what I was implying, that it could be done in a similar way to Reiki - apologies for the confusion.

Louis
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  12:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Dave said:
I believe black magic is very real (depending on your perception of it) and have met several people who have been affected.

100% agreement, particularly as you say 'depending on your perception of it'. If you believe someone can harm you by doing black magic against you, you are vulnerable to it. Placebo effect is very real.

Even believing that someone is hateful towards you can have a negative effect. The solution is to come outside the domain of influence of hate.

It's no coincidence that it's very common for people from countries where there is a strong indigenous belief in black magic to be very disturbed and reporting symptoms of black magic against them, but this is very rare in our more scientifically-minded cultures here in 'the West'. It's not due to shortage of people who are hateful enough to do black magic if they thought it would work. And the amount of control and influence these people can take over their victims is almost unknown here in our non-believing countries.

This goes across the board for so many things magical. Including for example, demonic possession.

The ultimate treatment and cure for an attempt at black magic against you is to see that it just doesn't really work, (except in a limited way through placebo effect, which will disappear if you don't believe in it).
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  1:08:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
David,

Don't you think you're being too quick to dismiss the seriousness and reality of this?

-Scott
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  1:45:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Louis,
Oh! please don't worry about this. I was not upset by this statement.. I was just wondering if what you said was possible, thats all.. I did not know much about what could happen if reiki was used negatively... thought maybe you knew something I did not. You dont have to apologies... please.
-Shweta.

Edited by - Shanti on Jun 23 2006 1:45:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Manipura

USA
870 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  1:55:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Manipura's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scott

David,
Don't you think you're being too quick to dismiss the seriousness and reality of this?
-Scott

I can't answer for David, but I am willing to dismiss black magic. The only people I've ever know who have been affected by it are those who are practitioners themselves. I once knew a woman who was said to be a black magic practitioner, and was told that she was furious with me b'c she thought that I was trying to steal her man. (Her name was Sabrina, believe it or not). The whole thing was ridiculous, as I barely knew either her or her man, but she allegedly placed a big fat curse on me. I laughed when I was told this, and nothing ever happened to me.

Renukaprasad - I don't mean to dismiss your concerns in the least. I think that the advice you've been given regarding meditation and building up your inner silence is profound. Like anything in life, what we give our attention to will bear its fruit in our lives. Angry people bear angry fruit; peaceful people bear peaceful fruit, etc. You'll have a lot of support from us here at AYP if you choose this path.

Edited by - Manipura on Jun 23 2006 2:00:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  2:59:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great answer Meg.

Scott, I'm not dismissing the seriousness of it. It's a little more subtle than that.

As I see it these are the serious parts of black magic ( and they can be very serious):

people hating you;
hating other people;
believing that people hate you, whether it is true or not;
trying to do black magic on other people;
believing that other people's black magic can harm you.

Apart from all these serious things, black magic is not serious at all; because there is nothing else to black magic.

That's what I believe anyway. And if Meg believed that Sabrina's curse on her would be effective, it would have had effects.

Edited by - david_obsidian on Jun 23 2006 4:44:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

riptiz

United Kingdom
741 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  6:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit riptiz's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
The people I know who have been affected are from the west, both in USA and UK.One lady I know recently contacted me and her health has strangely been suffering for a couple of yrs. She is convinced she is a subject of Black Magic and while working on her I did find things did not seem normal.
L&L
Dave

'the mind can see further than the eyes'
http://cdbaby.com/cd/omdasji
http://dhyanyogi.omdasji.googlepages.com/home
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  6:34:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Meg and David,

Yeah, I've had some crazy guy say he was placing a curse on me. He also said he was enlightened. Of course it didn't work out...I've been very blessed in my life. Someone's been watching out for me, it seems. Perhaps the guy that said he was cursing me didn't know what he was talking about...just like this Sabrina girl. Her curse didn't work, either, thankfully.

However, I'm not too quick to assume that people who find they've been cursed are stupid, or that they are causing it to happen to themselves. If bad things are happening to them, then that's what's actually happening, regardless of their mindset. If they don't believe in the curse, but it seems to be happening to them, then it may have been a real curse! I mean, if we believe in Siddhis here why don't we believe in the power to negatively effect someone's life? To magically make things go horribly wrong for that person? It certainly is possible.

I haven't witnessed it, but I don't count it out. But whoever wants to count it out, I don't see how that's a problem. It's all in the same realm as Siddhis...something we shouldn't seek to understand.

By the way, Meg:

"I think that the advice you've been given regarding meditation and building up your inner silence is profound. Like anything in life, what we give our attention to will bear its fruit in our lives. Angry people bear angry fruit; peaceful people bear peaceful fruit, etc. You'll have a lot of support from us here at AYP if you choose this path."

I am in total agreement with this.

However, I'm also in total agreement with people who suggest finding someone with magic experience who could counteract the curse, even if it's just in Renukaprasad's mind...do it to be safe, Renu. It can't hurt. Apparently chanting the mantra Dave gave is a good idea...so it should be done! I can't see how seeking to end this curse placed upon you during your time outside of AYP practices is a bad thing.

Note that I said your time outside of the practices....yep, I agree with Meg that it'd be great if you stayed here and did what Yogani has suggested. Meditating two times a day, at least. I believe you'll find your life going in a much better direction, the more effort you put into this.

-Scott
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2006 :  8:38:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've had so many experiences of feeling the positive effect of positive distant energy transfer and telepathy, I've lost count.

If you accept that distant healing can occur then surely the opposite can also happen, it makes no sense to me that it could not.

If you accept the theory that once we reach a critical mass of people meditating in the World and sending out the "good vibes", and the effect of this, then you must surely accept that "bad vibes" can also be sent out.

How does one know the effect of the hate and anger that people are spewing out all over the world - how do we know it's not having an effect.

There is no doubt that truely believing that black magic is not real, is probably one's best defence - even if it is done out of ignorance. A stong belief like this will provide a very effective block, particularly when done by someone who is meditating and has a powerful energy themselves.
Such is the power of belief.

But to my mind, once one accepts that any form of energy can emminate or be projected from a person, then one must accept that this can be positive or negitive. It's completely logical

Apart from the black magic issue,for me this has important implications in my daily living. My view is that I have a responsibility not to project any anger or hatred I might feel towards another person. This is an important awareness for me to have.

my 2 cents

Edited by - Sparkle on Jun 24 2006 03:18:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2006 :  01:04:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Louis said,

" I have a responsibility not to project any anger or hatred I might feel towards another person. This is an important awareness for me to have."

Well said Louis. I agree...and through consistent meditation and our practices we move away from anger and toward unity, toward peace--in the inner and outer realm...

love and light,
Kathy
Go to Top of Page

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2006 :  2:35:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANK YOU EVERYBODY TO PAY ATTENTION TOWARD ME
Go to Top of Page

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2006 :  2:46:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello louis [sparkle]
i have tried meditation before but it does not solved
my problem. And I will try to sending love. But it seems
to be difficult that the persons heart get changed.
Keep sending your suggetions.
I am thankful to your suggetion
Go to Top of Page

Victor

USA
910 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2006 :  4:02:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well we don't really know your situation, renukaprasad. perhaps you could tell us your story
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Jun 24 2006 :  5:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Renukaprasad

I'm no expert on black magic and my suggestion to send love may be incorrect, so be careful.

You could, as Victor suggests tell us more about it, if that is your wish.

Best of luck
Louis

Edited by - Sparkle on Jun 24 2006 6:31:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2006 :  02:25:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Etherfish,

My problem could not be covered by any other person
who has equal power of the black magician. Because,he is doing all
by sending or giving command to my inner mind. I am not able to
stop it anyway. It is my badluck.
I know the person who is doing it. He is expert in these things.
He is sending too strong thought to me.
It is happening from 3 years. I still have not get any solutions.
Thank you for your idea.
Go to Top of Page

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2006 :  02:57:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,

I am not able to read all posts here, so sorry if it's repetitive of what the others have said.

It's really bad that "black magic" has such a huge influence, always a bad one; and yet people who are more rational seldom bother to come up and try to dismiss such kind of nonsense.

Yes, black magic works, but I agree with David that it's mainly due to placebo effect. The placebo effect are strengthened by its long history. So partly of its effects are cultural. For some people it's just a background of their minds. Try picking any serious natural scientists and curse him. If you can't find one, try cursing a baby or foreigners who don't know what they are talking about. It won't work.

Yes, we all have ups and downs in our life and our health, whether you are cursed or not. But many people tend to attribute both their fortune or/and their bad health to black magic, astrology, ......

Tell people a different versions of "Black Magic" since they are young, and the "rules" of Black Magic changed. We tend to find occasions that verify our beliefs and forget all the exceptions.

Renukaprasad, what you really need seems to be some care from the others. If you have problems in your body, clear your mind about anything like black magic. If there are still some problems, find its true causes and work on it. No one is completely healthy.

Alvin

Edited by - Alvin Chan on Jun 25 2006 08:25:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2006 :  03:36:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
To david/ meg It is not due to i am thinking that somebody
trying black magic to me. I have a strong heart.
But it is true thing that i have to belive it after its abnormal symptoms. Its bcoz i have gone to many doctors for the body problem.
Thank you for your suggetions.
In waiting of everybody's reply yours Renukaprasad
Go to Top of Page

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2006 :  03:41:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you shanti for your suggetions
I am getting courage here by you
I will try my best thank you all and everybody's reply to me.
Go to Top of Page

Renukaprasad

9 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2006 :  04:10:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Renukaprasad's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Victor/Louis i have cought by a person who jelous
me a lot. I dont know why he jelous me. But i know
about his bussiness, he uses a black magic first and he is popular
to cure from it here, then he uses his power to cure that one victim & get too much money from them. Means attack and defence both thing made by him
And a victim of black magic say thank you for his help and give him money bcoz he think that this person solves his problem.
He remain unknown to the fact that he has created and solved his problem and earned money from him.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Jun 25 2006 :  08:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Renukaprasad wrote:
"My problem could not be covered by any other person
who has equal power of the black magician. Because,he is doing all
by sending or giving command to my inner mind. I am not able to
stop it anyway. It is my badluck.
I know the person who is doing it. He is expert in these things.
He is sending too strong thought to me."

That's exactly the kind of thing that can be solved by another magician. They can either protect you from receiving the bad energy, or send equally bad energy back to him.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000