Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 the world ended today. . .
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  12:22:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Harold Camping, a preacher from Oakland predicted the world would end today; saturday may 21, 2011
So you may or may not get this post.
He predicted it would end once before, in 1994.
I can't find any info on the net about if he was right or not.

During a visit on Monday, Mr. Camping told a group at his compound that after Saturday there would be no chance left for anyone else to repent and be saved once the event began. "When the Judgment Day begins, there will be no more salvation, no more possibility of becoming right with God," he said.

I'm hoping that would preclude any further preaching after today.

A Facebook page devoted to "Post-Rapture Looting" had assembled more than
500,000 promised attendees by Friday afternoon. "When everyone is gone and God's not looking," the page reads, "we need to pick up some sweet stereo equipment."

There were also a few curiosity seekers who had made the pilgrimage,
including one woman who refused to give her name but peered into the darkened building.

"Is this where," she asked, "the world is going to end?"

His website:

http://www.wecanknow.com/

I don't expect it to be maintained for long though - you know, because their webmaster would have ascended. . .

Yaming

Switzerland
112 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  12:25:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
too bad I am still here...
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  10:32:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well if you look at it from his point view, he was right... At least the world his mind help create inside his head ended.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  10:55:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
me too...yaming
any funny comment manigma?
there is no begining and no end.
the end of ..........that reply
khalass...the end..goodbye..Ananda

Edited by - maheswari on May 22 2011 11:05:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - May 22 2011 :  11:13:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just the end of the way we want things to be
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000