Yoga, Science and Philosophy
 Self Realization & One Speck of Dust
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kevincann

USA
335 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  10:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

My ayp-guru-friend, wished me to say a couple things about self realization. Practice, practice, practice. Neiher too much nor too little. We do not practice to build something, but to unbuild something. Intuition, intellect, passion and steadiness in the silence, cause the outpuring of love, the revelation of Self.

What amazes, is that one lone speck of dust, is sufficient to totally obscure the mirror-calm of Mind. One thing held back. One tiny limited self experience or creation, and the Self does not turn back from emanation and look upon the true Source from which is springs.

One speck of dust, say the obsession with Kundalini or any other type of sensory perception: can throw off a billion light rays of confusion and obscurement, blockcing ALL access to the outpouring of love.

We fall in love with the perception of supposed higher worlds and higher insights. That is not to say they exist or do not exist. In the very end, at the last moment before Self realizaton, even the perception of the Divine holds us back.

For long ages, the emanation known also as the outpouring of love, is fascinated by the light reflected from slow-moving dust particles, that some call maya (it is the embodiment of truth the same as anything else). It is the turning away from the reflections, which cannot be done by ego or artifice, that is the act of Self realizaion.

I love you dear family,

Kevin Cann
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000